Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Damian
Autoscopy
Re: Damian/Rido's Hall of Fame

Post by Damian » 19 Jun 2010, 20:09

Vyper!on wrote:
Damian wrote:This conversation is getting boring and retarded
I am affraid i do not understand what you mean with this.
You fought me more than onice :)
If you do not play LMSPW anymore then why do you post on this forum? Most people do not even know you (you said it yourself in your first line). So what is the reason of this topic? Showing off? Anyone can take prints of how he kills afk ppl or players that zhen.
Anyone can pick on low levels and get red name.
Those are not things to show off with. What trully makes one great is the ability of being fair and modest all of the time.
You wish to be known ? Then come back and make yourself known! You want to be respected? Then show everyone that you desirve the respect! I have 0 respect for people who show off with killing players that don't fight back.(i am not talking only about Marengo. You have pics in wich you show how you killed ppl that were zhenning. ET for example has low defense because he is EA. He was tanking alot of mobs and you expected him to tank you too without even hiting you?. Kinda lame ...don;t u think? Maybe you own him in 1 on 1 but owning him like that is LAME).
OMG seriously you ruined the whole thread stop trolling dude.
First of all: I killed EvilTear more than 5 times that time, I got like 10+ screen shots, and he wasn't tankin' any mobs it was only the first time, then he was only standing QQing about "oh you have to use pill and Demon Burst to kill me"<-- now that's lame, a guy who have played on this server for like 2 years and is that bad at pvp, the only EA skills he knows how to use are Normal Attack and Stun and I don't blame him 2 years killing newbies with full custom gear you don't need anything else than stun and normal attack...

Second of all: I posted this bc I felt like it for nothing else, I was going to post them on Facebook but I realized that not even half of my friends play or have played PW so they wouldn't really understand what it is all this about, and I posted them in here bc where else would I post them duh, and it says "Random - Post ANYTHING you want here"; I had like 100+ screenies and I didn't want to just delete them so I posted this and deleted them. I'm not trying to show off anything LOL you're the one who got very offended bc I posted a SS killing marengo that's all, stop trolling seriously, I did this just for mere fun.

Third of all?: When you take this seriously a dumb game like this one (I mean seriously this is not even Poker), talking about integrity/respect/proness/getting known... all that crap on a MMO rofl! it's time to get a life little boy ^.-

And this is my last reply to you, so don't bother yourself to keep trolling n' trashtalking please.

Anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWQ3FK0kfQ <-- (watch in 720HD, it takes a while but it's really worth ;D)
^Another reason why I quit, bc you'll never have this kind of TWs on LMS, oh well who knows, maybe IN SOME YEARS when you get Tideborn and Genies expantions maybe I'd even come back if that happens ;P
Last edited by Damian on 19 Jun 2010, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Damian
Autoscopy

Post by Damian » 19 Jun 2010, 20:27

Mara wrote:i remember that and i wasnt afk and i never said it, BUT! i was typing and got a lot of skype windows) so i couldnt even use antistun pill (besides, 1 time doesnt mean anything). as for Rido, i officially invite him for PvP 1 vs 1 in game :) to see how bad i am^^ You know my name, so pm me, waiting impatiently^^
Haha, I'd seriously love it but I already uninstalled and gave away all my stuff. As I said I didn't do this to show off anything or to be calling people out, this was for mere fun and to put on some activity on these forums ;P
Now I invite you and all the players to post their PK screenies, bc PvP is actually the only fun thing to do on LMS (in my opinion).

Peace ;D
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Jun 2010, 20:55

Damian wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:
Damian wrote:This conversation is getting boring and retarded
I am affraid i do not understand what you mean with this.
You fought me more than onice :)
If you do not play LMSPW anymore then why do you post on this forum? Most people do not even know you (you said it yourself in your first line). So what is the reason of this topic? Showing off? Anyone can take prints of how he kills afk ppl or players that zhen.
Anyone can pick on low levels and get red name.
Those are not things to show off with. What trully makes one great is the ability of being fair and modest all of the time.
You wish to be known ? Then come back and make yourself known! You want to be respected? Then show everyone that you desirve the respect! I have 0 respect for people who show off with killing players that don't fight back.(i am not talking only about Marengo. You have pics in wich you show how you killed ppl that were zhenning. ET for example has low defense because he is EA. He was tanking alot of mobs and you expected him to tank you too without even hiting you?. Kinda lame ...don;t u think? Maybe you own him in 1 on 1 but owning him like that is LAME).
OMG seriously you ruined the whole thread stop trolling dude.
First of all: I killed EvilTear more than 5 times that time, I got like 10+ screen shots, and he wasn't tankin' any mobs it was only the first time, then he was only standing QQing about "oh you have to use pill and Demon Burst to kill me"<-- now that's lame, a guy who have played on this server for like 2 years and is that bad at pvp, the only EA skills he knows how to use are Normal Attack and Stun and I don't blame him 2 years killing newbies with full custom gear you don't need anything else than stun and normal attack...

Second of all: I posted this bc I felt like it for nothing else, I was going to post them on Facebook but I realized that not even half of my friends play or have played PW so they wouldn't really understand what it is all this about, and I posted them in here bc where else would I post them duh, and it says "Random - Post ANYTHING you want here"; I had like 100+ screenies and I didn't want to just delete them so I posted this and deleted them. I'm not trying to show off anything LOL you're the one who got very offended bc I posted a SS killing marengo that's all, stop trolling seriously, I did this just for mere fun.

Third of all?: When you take this seriously a dumb game like this one (I mean seriously this is not even Poker), talking about integrity/respect/proness/getting known... all that crap on a MMO rofl! it's time to get a life little boy ^.-

And this is my last reply to you, so don't bother yourself to keep trolling n' trashtalking please.

Anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWQ3FK0kfQ <-- (watch in 720HD, it takes a while but it's really worth ;D)
^Another reason why I quit, bc you'll never have this kind of TWs on LMS, oh well who knows, maybe IN SOME YEARS when you get Tideborn and Genies expantions maybe I'd even come back if that happens ;P
To first:
ET was just an example. i really do not care if you can kill him or not. What i wanted to say is that it is lame to kill someone at rancor.
To second:
I did not get offended because everyone knows she can be killed and she can be killed easy if she is not moving. What makes me a bit angry is that you show off like that GG used to do...with things that e could not do.
In some of the SS i can see people that are killed by your hand when they level at rancor. That is LAME man. It does not upset me that you posted it. it upsets me that you don't let the poor ppl level.
Third of all:
The way you are known in a game is the way you are in real too because ingame personality is the same with your real life one.
As for trash talking....no one ever heard me talking like that in a game. I do not lower miself like that :)
I wish you good luck in what you do. My opinion about your post is the same. I do not like people that show off and i do not hide behind fingers. i always say what i have to say :)
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 19 Jun 2010, 21:01

Damian wrote:Haha, I'd seriously love it but I already uninstalled and gave away all my stuff. As I said I didn't do this to show off anything or to be calling people out, this was for mere fun and to put on some activity on these forums ;P
Now I invite you and all the players to post their PK screenies, bc PvP is actually the only fun thing to do on LMS (in my opinion).
excuses?)
okay, you want me to post screens like these - killing ppl who dont fight back (most of them)? not gonna do this =P

1) killing lower lvls in worse gear
2) killing afk players
3) killing players, tanking mobs
4) lags on 1 or both sides (btw, magic classes fully depend on good internet connection while physics can kill with normal attack only)

so where is achievement here?

i dont bother myself making prints. i dont play here to improve anybody that im noob or not. want to check it? win 10 times of 10 fight ;) then i will admit you rock.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 22 Jun 2010, 07:23

>:O u haven't gotten a screen of me dead up there T_T
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
Cayo

Post by Cayo » 23 Jun 2010, 12:41

Respect others as much as you want to be respected. This thread is more of the "harassment thread" for those names that you wrote. Thus, saying that you're lms son was not a right move. Luring guards, is bannable. This thread has been edited and closed.