Why players are always quitting server?

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Seph
Transform
Re: Why players are always quitting server?

Post by Seph » 24 Jul 2008, 14:31

Scathis wrote:Well im a new player to this server only been here 2 days and i just hit level 40 and was await my mount to come, but at 400k-450k per cubi thats 15.2mill-17.1mill :o the prospect of making that much money when i have only just made 1 mill, really made me think about giving up.

As i know higher level players i know that making money higher levels is easier, but still for a new player to the server making that kind of money, seems extremely tiresome and would certainly push new players away

-Scathis
Thats it, and also the fact that we dont have cubi enough on auction per day! So new players dont see the CUBI they were told at forum and sites, they would find here at action!
Prices and amounts of Cubi should be fixed! and we gonna have a much better game for sure! its better to see everyone very well equiped than we never see anyone besides you not equiped! :roll:
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

PS: Go to flame section and check! "Why players are always quitting server?" give your opnion!
Ruuko
Transform

Post by Ruuko » 25 Jul 2008, 11:33

the main problem here is the amount of cubi refilled everyday... xP

i don't have much to say cause all of you almost said it all lol

anyway, some leave the server mainly because of the price and amount of cubi found in the auction. As for the others, its either they have school or work xP and if you're wondering why the cubi goes out when you ought to buy them... its because some players bought it ahead of you, we're not the only ones who farm gold here to buy cubi, just like the rest of us, they want to buy good items/equips for themselves so lets just wait and lets see what LMS is going to do ^_^
• IGN: Ruuko
• Class: EP

TrainXIII
Autoscopy

Post by TrainXIII » 25 Jul 2008, 13:38

Uhmm this maybe not good and many will not want this but just my suggestion, Ithink GM should put a limit to the players in buying a cubi gold so everyone can have maybe a limit of 50-75 cubi per day, I think its good thou so anyone can have their cubi :D :D well thats only my opinion ;) ;) anyways that the best solution i think and i wish that gm would return the cubi price to normal in 300k :| :|
IGN:†LoRi†
Guild: =HFA=
Level:9x
Ruuko
Transform

Post by Ruuko » 25 Jul 2008, 14:09

why dont we have cubi be bought via website? so LMS can track down players buying them... we'll have control...

**I have no idea how that will work lol... xP

Seph
Transform

Post by Seph » 25 Jul 2008, 14:59

good to see you guys are into this too! well, first i like lori´s suggestion but it easy to transpass, you´ll have a limit per account in game, but ppl still could buy cubi using more than one account, also this configuration would be easy to do! Anyway i agree with your suggestion!

And Ruuko, i dont think we LMS should make the web buy thing, he dont need to know whos buying more cubi than the others, even if he knows, what can he do? will he ban the player for being more productive than the others? :roll: Like me, i spent whole days playing without a break, i have dedicated to afford much things! should i be banned for having what i have? i know you didnt meant that, but think about it anyway, the server must have a system to award good players, and its that!

By now i want to thanks all players helping here with posts, and hope the others to participate to, im waiting more replies! :D
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

PS: Go to flame section and check! "Why players are always quitting server?" give your opnion!
Ruuko
Transform

Post by Ruuko » 25 Jul 2008, 22:24

@ Seph

i think its easier that way, not that i thought about banning people with so much gold that buys a lot of cubi but what i mean is... we can buy cubi anytime we want via web xP and about that control thing, i literally mean "control" just like what lori said xP limited amount of cubi per account

Seph
Transform

Post by Seph » 29 Jul 2008, 18:03

-.- ya thats it!
Last edited by Seph on 29 Jul 2008, 19:58, edited 2 times in total.
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

lokiwarrior
Reborn

Post by lokiwarrior » 29 Jul 2008, 18:07

:cry: bad news
nightmare -> insomnia -> light -> =HFA= -> Dark -> 不眠症 -> BloodClan -> OldShool
使徒の死 EA 100+lvl
幸运☆星 - RusEventMaster
эльфов без головы не бывает. это нонсенс
нет головы - нет ушей - не эльф.
Kotaku
Autoscopy

Post by Kotaku » 03 Aug 2008, 17:46

Not much else to say, cubi needs refilling much more often.. Why not put more cubi in at a time if you have other commitments? I noticed the price of heirograms increased when to be honest, they were expensive enough. Some item prices are ridiculously high and, furthermore, it is near impossible to get good armour. These problems need to be confronted and hopefully a resolution can be created.

Guild: =HFA=
IGN: Kotaku, Chaos, Acheron.
vajkiz
Transform

Post by vajkiz » 04 Aug 2008, 03:53

cos its fun. and we a hungry :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GUILD - Breakdown

101lv EP mergaite
102lv WF vaikis
99lv EA puikius@@

[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]