General Q&A. (Check for questions and answers) - [Updated]

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Shara
Vigilance
General Q&A. (Check for questions and answers) - [Updated]

Post by Shara » 18 Jan 2015, 01:54

This thread/topic will have questions you may want to ask and answers for them.

If you still have a question and it's not in this list, feel free to post a reply, a new topic or email LMS. :)

Q:
A:

~~~In-game Q&A (Muting, GM's online, etc)

Q: During what times is LMS online?
A: LMS is usually available from around 11:00am to 23:00pm GMT 0 (London timezone), you can always reach LMS through email if needed, but what time he will be online depends how busy he is or when he's awake. (He's not a robot :P )

Q: I need help from LMS but he's not online, what now?
A: You can always email LMS at lmsperfectworld@gmail.com and he will help you as soon as possible.

Q: I forgot my account/in-game bank password, what can I do?
A: You will have to email LMS to recover/reset the password for you, for more info check the Help Page

Q: When could a player be muted/banned and for how long?
A: Players can be muted/banned for a few minutes up to several days/weeks depending on what they did (insult etc), severe insults like "f*ck your mother" will be muted no matter in what chat. (PM reports require screenshots)

Q: If a player has been muted/banned before, does that affect the duration?
A: If a player has been muted/banned alot of keeps insulting without learning they can be muted/banned longer for smaller things, like "puta" (wh*re) would instead of maybe 1 hour get a 5-10 hour mute.

Q: I need GM help but there is no GM online, what now?
A: GM's may be busy with real life things, you can leave questions on the website's chat, the forum or contact LMS through email.

~~~Website Q&A

~~~Forum Q&A

Q: I made a post but I don't see it on the forums, why?
A: Each new topic, post and reply must be approved by a forum GM.

Q: Why is there no reply from a GM to my post right away but only after a few days?
A: The forum GM's may be busy with real life things and not available.

Q: How long does it take to have a topic/post approved or get a reply?
A: It can be the same day or may take 1 to 7 days to get a reply depending if a forum GM is available.
(Usually fast unless it's during a holiday, just be patient, you will get help soon.)

Q: I edited my post but it's not showing, why?
A: Editing posts also needs approval after editing.

Will be updated with more things soon.
Remember to stay calm and be patient if you posted a question or problem, a forum GM will help as soon as possible,
being angry or saying you quit then threaten in some way or another will not help.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook