My Huge Cleric's Questions Thread ._.

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

HatsuneMiku
My Huge Cleric's Questions Thread ._.

Post by HatsuneMiku » 22 Jan 2010, 19:18

Hello my name is Ella, I just recently joined LMSPWI community and chose LMS P-server over the real game therefore you can say in general that I'm new to the whole concept of PW :roll: .
After reading lots and lots of guides I'm still struggling and having some questions
(i'm playing the X1000 and well i thought someone from there could give me a hand)
[So if you could spare a minute of your time and answer even one question i'll be truly grateful ;)]

A little bit about my character:
The first char I (EVER) made is a Cleric...probably a future supporter type ,However since I'm still learning the game I'm in no position to heal/support anyone ,and right now I'm fighting on my own ... ._.
My level is 64 My build: CON:30 INT:205 and +90 un-wasted extra "Balance" points O_O'
Currently wearing "Nazarite" Robe and Pants(only) and using "MageStaff"-level requirement 1 :oops:

Questions:

Clerics' armor questions:
-Is there another NPC besides the Tailor whom I can purchase Cleric sets from?
-"Arcane Robe" also called "Light armor"?- I've heard it's the best set for Clerics (due to high magical def and bonuses). Can you specify why? And who do I buy it from?
-All Cleric sets parts seem to have STR requirement, How come? (Since Cleric race obviously doesn't really need it)
-A quick calculation brought me to this conclusion: if all of these four sets part require minimum of +30 STR -> 30x4 =120 STR T_T'l. So I find it hard to believe that people are wasting their points and that there must be some alternative.
-Isn't there a set without the STR requirement?
-Which materials are used to combine with a set? And which one is the ultimate for Cleric?

Cultivation questions:
-What is it?
-Does it have anything to do with crafting?
-How do I level it?

Crafting question:
Can I obtain more than one skill? Such as both jewelry and pharmacist ?

I'll be gratefull for any comment =]
Caos
Autoscopy

Re: My Huge Cleric's Questions Thread ._.

Post by Caos » 22 Jan 2010, 19:40

Cultivation questions:
-What is it?
you need to do it at lvl 80+ only, so you can learn the updates skills (lvl 11 skills) at lvls 89 / 99 /109
-Does it have anything to do with crafting?
no
-How do I level it?
to lvl cultivation from nirvana lvl, you have to do quests ( starts at dream searching port elder)

Crafting question:
Can I obtain more than one skill? Such as both jewelry and pharmacist ?
yes , you can get all.

and no idea about eps. so cant help about it

REDEMPTION THROUGH ANNIHILATION!!!!
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 22 Jan 2010, 20:21

HatsuneMiku wrote: A little bit about my character:
The first char I (EVER) made is a Cleric...probably a future supporter type ,However since I'm still learning the game I'm in no position to heal/support anyone ,and right now I'm fighting on my own ... ._.
My level is 64 My build: CON:30 INT:205 and +90 un-wasted extra "Balance" points O_O'
Currently wearing "Nazarite" Robe and Pants(only) and using "MageStaff"-level requirement 1 :oops:

Questions:

Clerics' armor questions:
-"Arcane Robe" also called "Light armor"?- I've heard it's the best set for Clerics (due to high magical def and bonuses). Can you specify why? And who do I buy it from?
-All Cleric sets parts seem to have STR requirement, How come? (Since Cleric race obviously doesn't really need it)
-A quick calculation brought me to this conclusion: if all of these four sets part require minimum of +30 STR -> 30x4 =120 STR T_T'l. So I find it hard to believe that people are wasting their points and that there must be some alternative.
-Isn't there a set without the STR requirement?
-Which materials are used to combine with a set? And which one is the ultimate for Cleric?
What to wear:
Different classes wear different kinds of armor, but all armor require STR. Robe requires least of all. Light armor - more. and a lot of STR one need for heavy sets.
You may choose between robe or light armor.
1) For robe you need some STR and INT. and no, you don't need to 30x4=120 STR. if all parts of a set require 30 str, you lvl it up to 30 and thats all. To 100lvl you will need about 57STR for robe.
2) Light armor requires more STR and some AGI. but as you are a mage, putting so much stats into STR, you just waste them (IMHO). Though AGI gives you more crits (+1% probability for 20 stats, put into agi. Anyway its up to you, i know some priests who feel not bad in LA too. But as you are not experienced player, id advise you to go for con-int at first or pure-int and wear robe. Then you'll decide what is better for you personaly.
you can buy lvl 80+ set at tailor, but the higher set you need to craft at forges (in the south of Ancient dragon city, for example).
Jewellry is also very important. All magic classes lack physical defence, so choose necklace and waistadorn which give physical def. (rings - for magic attack).
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
HatsuneMiku

Post by HatsuneMiku » 23 Jan 2010, 20:00

I see...So weather I use Heavy/Light/Robe armor I'd still have to add STR to my build however I can benefit more from Rob since it has the lowest STR requirement,
My greatest concern was to mess up my build by adding STR but now I see that I have to in order to get a set, some decent Def rate and in order to survive ^^'

And as for the other newbish questions regarding to Cultivation quest and Crafting it's much clearer now

So thank you so much!Caos, Mara =), My awesome Cleric build's worshiping you both <3