Nibiru

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Exhopec
Autoscopy
Nibiru

Post by Exhopec » 30 Apr 2009, 11:56

Background:
The advent of the Golden Age of the Three Races brought forth strife and chaos to the once peaceful world of LMS. Heroes and tyrants rose to the occasion, forging people with same objectives and forming clans and conquering territories within the land. Kingdoms rise and fall, borders shift from time after time and alliances formed within clans to better protect themselves from the others that are stronger than them. War, injustices and constant rancor invasion is always the event you behold within the land.

After some time, a clan was forged by the legendary warlord Ichigo™. Along with his lieutenants, they believe that they are decendants of the Celestial Monarch and hence call themselves “Immortals”. Land after land were conquered by the clan on the southwestern portion of the world and they become legendary among the clans by being the first to lay siege a major city and triumph. The beautiful City of Feathers were once held by the rancor troops and Ichigo™ marched his army and claim the land in the name of the clan. The news of the fall of rancor troops at the City of Feather rang throughout the world of LMS and the ranks of the clan greatly swell. This event greatly exhaust the treasury of the clan as there are more troops to be fed and dressed for battle. Luckily, an expeditionary force stumbled upon a city in the sky, hidden by mist. The investigation led them to conclude that it contains great wealth and legendary equipments. However, they don’t know that the city was sealed and anyone was forbidden to enter according to the edict of the Ten-Veiled King.

On the first weeks of the second moon of the current year, a band of Immortals led by the warlord has been able to force themselves inside the Mist City. Aided by his great generals, they looted the city to the ire of the Great Ten-Veiled King. There and then, the king sends the Immortal Regent of the Axe to arrest the warlord and his companions. Cronicas™ and Yuroichi™ the Yao Jing’s , DodonWave™ and Soifon™ the Wu Xia’s, and geln™, the Yao Shou together with the warlord was led to the Void Prison and guarded by the Seven Saints of the Hammer that they be cursed not to walk again the world of LMSPW.

Soon, the kingdom of the Immortals start to crumble. Without a leader, the clan fast deteriorates. The army began to quarrel among themselves, leaving the clan and setting up one of their own and besieging the territories once they vowed to protect. Barely two months elapsed, on the fourth moon of the current year, the Immortals land were no more. The once mighty clan succumbed eventually to its unfortunate demise.

However, a faction of the army left before the death of the clan. Led by †BADVTEC†, the Mage, they still believe they are descendants of the celestial beings called the hananaki, just like the Immortals. After they are left with no land to settle they long for a home they can call their own. Tradition says that the hananaki or celestial beings settled on the tenth planet called “Nibiru” and so the handful of remnant army call themselves with that name.

~Memoirs of Exhopec, the Wanderlust~

to continue..
Last edited by Exhopec on 30 Apr 2009, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
"I may not agree with what you will say, but I will defend to death your right to say it"
leeblueray

Re: Nibiru

Post by leeblueray » 30 Apr 2009, 12:23

8-) nice Quote under :lol:

____________________________________________________________________________________

wew! im one of the hangaway "soldier" of the nibiru clan
and em proud to be a part of it. nice work Exho! ur tHe Best!

-epistaxis
badvtec

Post by badvtec » 01 May 2009, 10:25

N - ever gonna say
I - 'll die when I'm hit
B - y a dozen of
I - nsane warriors
R - ule over my way and
U - nderestimating my strength to finish my mission.

Holding the life and uniting the warriors against the dark evil surrounding and attacking the Holy Temple and Sacred Ground of Nibiru.

The Rebirth of the Ancient Warriors...
badvtec

Post by badvtec » 01 May 2009, 10:31

badvtec

Post by badvtec » 02 May 2009, 12:10

Exhopec
Autoscopy

Post by Exhopec » 05 May 2009, 01:10

Mandate of Heaven

The diaspora of the “Nibiru” began on the 3rd moon of the current year. They left the “Immortals” land going northward, until they arrive on the edge of the world, on the land of Biting Cold, a territory of the “Breakdown” clan. There and then on the 18th day of the 4th moon they conquer the Canyon of Avalanche territory and won an easy victory, since many “Breakdown” considered it a breakwater area and thus poorly fortified. It was then decided by Clan Council to invoke the Powers of Heaven and ask forgiveness in behalf of the “Immortals” and to ask guidance that the sins of the past will be committed no more.

Led by the High Priestess sCarLet™ the venerable, the whole clan gathered at the foot of the Avalanche Canyon when a beautiful lady cloth in imperial garments magically appeared in front of their eyes. The lady speak,

“ I am GM Sachi, the bearer of good tidings to those who hear and follow the commands of LMS my lord.” She uttered her voice like that of sparkling waters.

The whole clan trembled and began to fall on their knees and down on their face shaking as if all are in fits. Nobody could look directly at her lest her radiance burn their eyes, and she continued,

“Do not be afraid, I am here to answer your prayers and to give you the Mandate of Heaven (see section on Announcement: LMS Perfect World Rules). The mandate is not for you alone but to all the inhabitants of this world. Observe the rules and you will surely live long on this land, transgress it and you will be thrown on the Void Prison.”

Then the lady handed the book of rules to the High Priestess and donning her GM cloak she disappeared on their eyes. Then sCarLet™ the venerable, speak in oracle,

“Isn’t it strange that princes and kings
and clowns that caper in sawdust rings
and common folks like you and me
all are builders for eternity”

“To each is given a book of rules
a block of stone and a bag of tools
and each must shape ‘ere time has flown
a stumbling block or a stepping stone”
Last edited by Exhopec on 09 May 2009, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
"I may not agree with what you will say, but I will defend to death your right to say it"
CronicasIIV
Autoscopy

Post by CronicasIIV » 05 May 2009, 04:25

Thats the Story of Our Legends... Thanks for remembering the past... But theirs some Legend that's Still Alive... Well Someday You'll see whose I'm talking about!!! To All Nibiru All Rise be Prove to Be a Nibiru... Coz, Nibiru will Gonna Rock The World Of LMS!!! See You Soon Guys!!! I miss you!!!
Revenge,Not The Reason Why I'm Here,The Legend Of Cronicas Will Continue!!!Image
Manu

Post by Manu » 06 May 2009, 00:43

Wow Exho, i really need to say this -> NICE WORK. this is complety so interesting and good thing to read, and i will like to say this too -> Nibiru's RULES!

I've never been part of Immortals guild but i'm proud of be one of the Commanders of Nibiru's clan. See you guys

Nibiru 4Eva!

And thanks to: †BADVTEC†, Exhopec, Zechariah, Jim, Martz™ & all members of Nibiru. Love ya guyz xP

TriCita&Manu<3
No one can judge you, no matter what you do. But remember, what we do in life, with life we pay.
CronicasIIV
Autoscopy

Post by CronicasIIV » 06 May 2009, 02:15

Addict will always be Addict!!! As the want they say... Hard works lead you to better Future...14-16 hours gaming isn't that and Addict ^_^ if i make My 2nd Char. 200k fame just Zhenning well no doubt i can make too my 3rd char. the question is... Is their Berserk to Banned me again ^_^, And by the way i just want to Tell to you Berserk Investigate 1st before Banning HeHeHeHe!!! peace You ^^!! By the way well i think GM LMS already solve the Hacking problems...
Revenge,Not The Reason Why I'm Here,The Legend Of Cronicas Will Continue!!!Image
CronicasIIV
Autoscopy

Post by CronicasIIV » 06 May 2009, 02:51

Oh I see... Well thanks for the luck... ^^ you too Gudluck and Godbless!!!