New bugs & slugs section - Guidelines

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

TianShi
Nirvana
Re: New bugs & slugs section - Guidelines

Post by TianShi » 19 May 2010, 15:39

it's an event with a horde of monsters for up to 4hours. gives u good exp.. anyways, don't ask such question here, this section's for bug reports.. you can ask away in help or general :) tyvm !
Midnight_X
Transform

Post by Midnight_X » 08 Jun 2010, 01:23

hi,
i got a question about the wf battle-pets.
if im outside securezone and got my pet on def-mode , it atks automatic if some1 attacks,
but is it a bug that the pet doesnt attack, just go to the enemie and comes back?

pet is running there makes the skill (skill comes to nothing) then it stays beside the enemie or comes back to me.
also sometimes if i send it to attack, it just hit fiew times and stop /comes back.
i also tried diffrent pet-mode, all the same.

in duel and arena its fine, its like the bramble skill, seems not work in pvp, could this be fixed?

its annoying enought to pvp without bramble works, but if i also have to watch that my pet atks every 5 sec... :(
myst & Sin Descent
wf & ep 1000x
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Jun 2010, 10:15

Well if we are to report bugs here then i report a few things that bother me.
1)Skill damage for EA is bugged. Deadly shot and charged blast are suppose to deal huge damage comparing to normal attack but they only deal 1k more (and that if i am lucky).
2)Colligion bolt is suppose to paralyse every time (at least that is what i understand from that description) but yet it doesn't.Sometimes the dark effect from colligion has effect but paralyse doesn't.
I wonder if that is a bug. If it is then i would like it to be removed.
3)Repulsing shot has no effect in pvp. Can that be changed? :D
4)Whenever i use anti stun pill and i have wingrise effect the pill does not work.
Vyper!on
furiousone
Transform

Post by furiousone » 08 Jun 2010, 10:57

Vyper!on wrote: 4)Whenever i use anti stun pill and i have wingrise effect the pill does not work.
You cannot stack effects, if you use anti stun pill then use wing, wing will over ride the pill timer. same with any other pill/weapon effect/skill. its like when a wr tries to use fire pill then pop off dragon thruster (fire added to dmg skill), thruster will over ride the 2 minute fire pill.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Jun 2010, 11:00

I do not remember this happening when i used fire dmg pills along with blazing arrow but i will check :)
Vyper!on
furiousone
Transform

Post by furiousone » 08 Jun 2010, 11:01

Midnight_X wrote:hi,
i got a question about the wf battle-pets.
if im outside securezone and got my pet on def-mode , it atks automatic if some1 attacks,
but is it a bug that the pet doesnt attack, just go to the enemie and comes back?

pet is running there makes the skill (skill comes to nothing) then it stays beside the enemie or comes back to me.
also sometimes if i send it to attack, it just hit fiew times and stop /comes back.
i also tried diffrent pet-mode, all the same.

in duel and arena its fine, its like the bramble skill, seems not work in pvp, could this be fixed?

its annoying enought to pvp without bramble works, but if i also have to watch that my pet atks every 5 sec... :(

I have noticed this too, i think its an old PW bug that was fixed long ago on patches that LMS server doesnt run yet. Seems more noticeable with air pets, ground pets seem to work fine.
furiousone
Transform

Post by furiousone » 08 Jun 2010, 11:03

Vyper!on wrote:I do not remember this happening when i used fire dmg pills along with blazing arrow but i will check :)
EA fire temp skill i believe has the same duration as pills so maybe why you dont notice, any ways you shouldnt use fire pills since you have a fire temp skill, better to use wood pill as you have no wood addons for skills. This why a WB shouldnt use wood pills as they get a skill that ads wood dmg, if they use pill it will force their poison fang to drop.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Jun 2010, 12:21

Hell blazing arrow effect lasts 15 sec. I use wood because i have enough fire dmg already but i tried all pill in various combinations with skills to see what effects i get from that and from what i remember fire dmg pill was not affected by blazing arrow
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 09 Jun 2010, 17:04

Water damage pills ftw :D (he he) I very rarely use pills purely cos I never actually remember to! I'm lazy at best :)
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 11 Jun 2010, 23:14

Pills are awsome in mass pk however i never use water dmg or fire dmg pill because i get water from MG buff and fire from blazing arrow. If i use wood dmg pill i get all 3 element atk :D
Vyper!on