Database error on 1000x server

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

LMS
Site Admin
Database error on 1000x server

Post by LMS » 27 Feb 2012, 21:00

We are sorry to inform you that our backup system of 1000x server failed and we have lost all our newer back ups, and are forced to roll back the server 4 months.
We will recover all donation rewards that has been lost due to this. Please email your donation info made after 31 october, your account name, char name and desired rewards. If you have blank accounts create chars and contact me via email (email to lmsperfectworld@gmail.com) to restore levels. Please write to lmsperfectworld@gmail.com and include next info:
your account name
character name (all names if you had many)
We have separate database with last week info about every char name, its lvl and belonging to account.

All players that have lost lvls, please contact LMS with either email or PM to recover your lvls. We recover 115 lvl + only.

Unfortunately we will not be able to recover any other items.

All characters will be reward with 2500 cubis as apologize from us. We will also run 2 weeks double all event.

We are deeply sorry for all inconvenoences caused. This is first rollback for past 4 years that LMSPW is online,and will do our best to avoid such problems in future. Stay with us.

Please be paitent when you send your e-mail as this will take time to get everyone their levels back. Again thank you for understanding.

LMS
Head Admin
omtodkar
Autoscopy

Re: Database error on 1000x server

Post by omtodkar » 28 Feb 2012, 07:28

Hello

Its really a sad news for innocent players who don't payed customs with real money. And who really farmed hard for it in few months. Many peoples are leaving server for this reasons for them i would like to say, Its a really huge loss of everyone and please give time to LMS to settle it, don't rage quit server. Also 2500 is not enough for those who have lost billions of coins. No one take SS of there own bank, for that i suggest there should be some another option.

We are like family here we love, we fight, we live our part of social life here stay together in bad times as we were together in good times.

Thank you everyone.
Server: x1000
Char: BullsEyE (EA)

Server: PvE
Char: Omkar (PSY)
Char: Assassin (SIN)

Server: PvP
Char: Psychic (PSY)
Char: BullsEyE (ARCH)
Char: Radiance (SIN)
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 28 Feb 2012, 14:04

I hope you will do database backups more often. Once a week should be fair enough. I believe people from 1000x are really pissed of losing months of their hard work (fortunatelly I am from 200x). Also the 2500 cubi is definitelly not enough. It might be nice for people with lvls 109-minus but what with those having WS/Nirv armors and weapons already? They will have to grind it again. And the grind will be harder because they will get their lvls back (more lvl = less drop rate) and noob EQ (noob EQ = they kill mobs much slower, some mobs are impossible to kill).

In my opinion they should get EQ according to their lvl. For example almost every lvl 118 has a WS set and lvl 130 is done with Nirv. Also most lvl 111 has their WS weapon already. 115 usually is working on WS and has some of WS set parts. Same with 125. 109 is working for their WS weapon and has most of the mats, some of them have the weapon molds too.

Btw. Last saturday when my WR got a lvl I got a feeling "There will be a rollback soon", I have had no reason of thinking like this, it suprised me. Well, I quess I am a "Cassandra". :o :lol:
amaranth

Post by amaranth » 28 Feb 2012, 22:49

I didn't update my client, are my items/levels/whatever still there then or doesn't that matter?
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 29 Feb 2012, 00:21

terror lol
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
Ebon
Transform

Post by Ebon » 29 Feb 2012, 04:52

It was for a greater cause. Hopefully everyone understands it the same way.
Ebonarch - Elf Archer - LVL 150 - 1000x
eldercali

Post by eldercali » 29 Feb 2012, 07:44

Ok so where is the new manual patch? Anyone got the link?
Fire_Shot
Autoscopy

Post by Fire_Shot » 29 Feb 2012, 09:10

Ebon wrote:It was for a greater cause. Hopefully everyone understands it the same way.
Those from 200x pls shush not ur problem. :mrgreen:
Netopirka
Autoscopy

Post by Netopirka » 29 Feb 2012, 10:51

Astrid88 wrote:I hope you will do database backups more often. Once a week should be fair enough. I believe people from 1000x are really pissed of losing months of their hard work (fortunatelly I am from 200x). Also the 2500 cubi is definitelly not enough. It might be nice for people with lvls 109-minus but what with those having WS/Nirv armors and weapons already? They will have to grind it again. And the grind will be harder because they will get their lvls back (more lvl = less drop rate) and noob EQ (noob EQ = they kill mobs much slower, some mobs are impossible to kill).

In my opinion they should get EQ according to their lvl. For example almost every lvl 118 has a WS set and lvl 130 is done with Nirv. Also most lvl 111 has their WS weapon already. 115 usually is working on WS and has some of WS set parts. Same with 125. 109 is working for their WS weapon and has most of the mats, some of them have the weapon molds too.

Btw. Last saturday when my WR got a lvl I got a feeling "There will be a rollback soon", I have had no reason of thinking like this, it suprised me. Well, I quess I am a "Cassandra". :o :lol:
Yes I agree, many ppl already announced that if LMS recovers only lvl, they will finish with this game . WHY? Because it is impossible to be lvl 125 and farm mats with lvl 50 eq. and 2500 cubi ….. good joke.

So if LMS wants that ppl will stay I don’t think that 2500 cubi will solve the issue. And I hope he cares about all and not only about people who paid for customs
omtodkar
Autoscopy

Post by omtodkar » 29 Feb 2012, 11:43

Astrid88 wrote: In my opinion they should get EQ according to their lvl. For example almost every lvl 118 has a WS set and lvl 130 is done with Nirv. Also most lvl 111 has their WS weapon already. 115 usually is working on WS and has some of WS set parts. Same with 125. 109 is working for their WS weapon and has most of the mats, some of them have the weapon molds too.
I think its really a good suggestion for giving armor for free but giving full set is not possible i think...
but it would be good if LMS can give atleast Chest Pant Boot and Weapon. :D
Fire_Shot wrote: Those from 200x pls shush not ur problem.:mrgreen:
They are just trying to help or give some suggestion. If you cant help atleast dont stop other :? .
eldercali wrote:Ok so where is the new manual patch? Anyone got the link?
here is your link cali :) :arrow: download

And Still i like to say to everyone please keep patience LMS is trying his best to recover loss of everyone.

Server: x1000
Char: BullsEyE (EA)

Server: PvE
Char: Omkar (PSY)
Char: Assassin (SIN)

Server: PvP
Char: Psychic (PSY)
Char: BullsEyE (ARCH)
Char: Radiance (SIN)