New bugs & slugs section - Guidelines

Report bugs and rule breakers here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

furiousone
Transform
Re: New bugs & slugs section - Guidelines

Post by furiousone » 19 Jun 2010, 16:22

[quote="Vyper!on"]Well if we are to report bugs here then i report a few things that bother me.
1)Skill damage for EA is bugged. Deadly shot and charged blast are suppose to deal huge damage comparing to normal attack but they only deal 1k more (and that if i am lucky).
with all the high phys players have on this server it is unlikely you will hit as hard as you would on an official server. WRs and WBs have the same problem with some of their skills thats supose to do masive damage but doesnt due to the high physical resistance here.
2)Colligion bolt is suppose to paralyse every time (at least that is what i understand from that description) but yet it doesn't.Sometimes the dark effect from colligion has effect but paralyse doesn't.
I wonder if that is a bug. If it is then i would like it to be removed.
i have only lvl 10 on my EA and the paralize effect does miss as well, but most times it hits, i havnt upgraded to dark due to reading this.
3)Repulsing shot has no effect in pvp. Can that be changed? :D
in pvp no player can be knocked back, WR WB and MGs have knockback skills that dont work in pvp here or all pw servers.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Jun 2010, 16:32

furiousone wrote:i have only lvl 10 on my EA and the paralize effect does miss as well, but most times it hits, i havnt upgraded to dark due to reading this.
Sometimes it does not miss but does not paralyse either. Also sometimes i get the 3 sec stun but no paralyse. It is annoying.

As for the repulsing arrow. I know....knock back does not work in any server of pw when it comes to pvp but still EA has to suffer alot from this handicap due to the fact that his dmg depends on the distance that is between EA and opponent.
Vyper!on
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 23 Jun 2010, 20:44

colligation bolt has a 90% chance to paralyze >_> it aint 100%
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 23 Jun 2010, 20:50

Vyper!on wrote:Well if we are to report bugs here then i report a few things that bother me.
1)Skill damage for EA is bugged. Deadly shot and charged blast are suppose to deal huge damage comparing to normal attack but they only deal 1k more (and that if i am lucky).
2)Colligion bolt is suppose to paralyse every time (at least that is what i understand from that description) but yet it doesn't.Sometimes the dark effect from colligion has effect but paralyse doesn't.
I wonder if that is a bug. If it is then i would like it to be removed.
3)Repulsing shot has no effect in pvp. Can that be changed? :D
4)Whenever i use anti stun pill and i have wingrise effect the pill does not work.
the pill doesnt work cuz it doesn't stack with the wingrise
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
Breathe

Post by Breathe » 14 Jul 2010, 05:26

bogdy69 wrote:hey every1 im new...can i ask whats rancor event?
rancor invasion is when a bunch of mobs and bosses show up at adc west and 1k streams. (you can't pk in 1k streams tho) anyways its a really good way to lvl and grind some money.
"That’s true...That isn’t me. I’m not there. I don’t really exist in your heart. I don’t exist in anyone’s heart. I never have existed anywhere..."
Breathe - WF 1000x
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 03 Oct 2010, 14:37

bogdy69 wrote:hey every1 im new...can i ask whats rancor event?
masive mobs spam at 1k,nort/west adc = exp!
chek the event section for more info

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
boggbill

Post by boggbill » 13 Oct 2010, 21:41

I have a problem with the boutique... when i click on boutique items it close my game... can any1 fix that? or i got cubis for nothing :(
Branish
Autoscopy

Post by Branish » 14 Oct 2010, 18:27

Sounds like you have PWI client, try downloading full client here http://lmspw.com/guide.php best way is use torrent, torrent client avaliable here http://www.bittorrent.com/
WE ARE WHAT WE REPEATEDLY DO, EXCELLENCE THEREFORE IS NOT AN ACT BUT A HABIT

LMSPW GM, 200X AND 1000X SERVER
Lawrensh

Post by Lawrensh » 13 Feb 2011, 19:32

When I start the game,
I see the first loading part,
and then when it's done loading,
it crashes..
help?