Immortal
Don't let PC rule your life!!!

Post by Vyper!on » 21 Sep 2010, 21:41

Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Re: Don't let PC rule your life!!!

Post by Marengo » 21 Sep 2010, 23:42

Vyper!on wrote:Kids don't do this at home!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4JUG_8 ... _embedded#
u should post it in random section ))
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 21 Sep 2010, 23:59

I must be blind then cuz i did not see any random section. General is a good section too :)
If a moderator or GM is nice to move this topic there it would be great :)
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 22 Sep 2010, 07:37

Whoaaa........
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Helma
Autoscopy

Post by Helma » 23 Sep 2010, 00:31

I know you where mad about WR are overpowered but please don't get a hart attack Vyperion.

Or isn't that you in the movie? :roll:
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 23 Sep 2010, 05:00

Helma wrote:I know you where mad about WR are overpowered but please don't get a hart attack Vyperion.

Or isn't that you in the movie? :roll:
You understand me totally wrong....i got an wr....custom ....and it's overpowered. I am not mad but i want a fair game. It's nothing fair in me geting 90k mdef(if i use pill) and 50k dodge in the same time along with 5 interval with a sword that decreases opponent's pdef+60% crit. Also i can glitch some skils to get 100% fire dmg instant and 30% crit dmg instant, i can increase my dmg by using heaven dragon skill and i can decrease opponent's fire resist with 30%. All these can be done in chain due to the fact that my 5 interval allows me to get fury fast and combo stun non stop. If i use a spear i don't even have to bother miself doing chain stun.
On second thought...why nerf this warrior? I can play it and own the server....but then where is the fun for non custom players? You people don't seem to get it...you did not buy anything from LMSPW. You donated to SHOW YOUR APRECIATION FOR THIS SERVER. By donating you don't become better players....from the contrary...you become worse. It's too bad some people think they can buy talent with money...
I wish you to have a good time on LMSPW Helma and as you might have noticed i already quit talking about OP classes. It's no use to spam forum. Nothing is gonna change anyway. Besides ppl like you try making fun of something that is in their benefit as well.

As for the video with that kid...i wish i was his age again....
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 23 Sep 2010, 05:40

Tbh vyp's got a valid argument. But what I am really waiting for is the next OP class to be made. I'm not going to say what it is, but it will probably beat the wr at several points. I am surprised no one has done it yet tbh, but I am glad no one has put one together yet. And if they have, I am glad they don't use it lol... The only thing this class will lack is stuns. Gonna be hilarious when someone figures out what I talking about bahahahahaha
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 23 Sep 2010, 17:00

Abby_G wrote:Tbh vyp's got a valid argument. But what I am really waiting for is the next OP class to be made. I'm not going to say what it is, but it will probably beat the wr at several points. I am surprised no one has done it yet tbh, but I am glad no one has put one together yet. And if they have, I am glad they don't use it lol... The only thing this class will lack is stuns. Gonna be hilarious when someone figures out what I talking about bahahahahaha
the only class who doesnt have stuns is EP. i dont take into consideration sleep and root. sleep is out when you start attacking and root doesnt prevent a player from defending and healing himself (besides WRs have skills which resist such debuffs). but EP's main advantage vs WRs and WBs is that they are ranged =)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 23 Sep 2010, 17:17

I'm actually talking about a heavy/light werefox. A sage wf gets 30k pdef in fox form and with holy melée mastery, their base attack damage is above 10k (according to pwicalc) combine that with a phoenix, amplyify damage, physical debuff, and purge, and custom gear, wf will be attacking along the speed of a custom wr with a BC. Combine all that, and they maintain th ability to us magic, wf is super versatile, and incredibly strong. He only downside is the wf has to be above 115 in order to be able to equip a high level magic weapon and hav enough str/agi for heavy and or light armor
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 23 Sep 2010, 19:08

Here is a big problem:
Heavy wf = low magic def.
Mage uses anti stun pill so that pet can't surprise him then starts the magic combo. Be4 you know it...wf is down
Heavy wf = good pdef but not that good to counter WR atk. Therefor a warrior that uses anti stun effect to avoid pet's stun who catches a heavy wf in his combo stuns wins super fast. Warriors can do this after lionroar (first stun): glitch to obtain 100% fire dmg, use wood pill (2 element atks already) and heavelny dragon to amplify dmg. Then comes next stun (chain is not broken, wr has time to do all those and still give 2 punches). Next stun comes together with the skill that decreases fire dmg with 30% and with the axe glitch to obtain 30% crit. Then sword comes in that drastically reduces phys defense. Spear can be used too for octoarray.
By the time fox wakes up from the second stun warrior delivers finishing blow.

I don't see how this type of wf can do anything vs the already OP classes.
Vyper!on