Don't let PC rule your life!!!

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Abby_G
Doom
Re: Don't let PC rule your life!!!

Post by Abby_G » 24 Sep 2010, 01:28

As far as mages go, WF can wear robes since they need int for their magic wep anyways. course that would require another set of customs, but that doesnt really matter. I dont know what stats a full custom wf with ws gear will have. The 30k pdef i got was from a set of lionrex. I didnt have any gear above 99. so maybe more along the lines of 34-40k pdef. Doest really matter. I make most characters to combat wr types since theres a surplus of them on the server. this wf would still be quite an opponent. Also, not every wr knows how to glitch their skills on this server. we already know about your wr hate haha
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 24 Sep 2010, 10:56

Abby_G wrote:. I dont know what stats a full custom wf with ws gear will have. The 30k pdef i got was from a set of lionrex.
When i use pill for magic defense i get around 40k mdef. If mage atks with spark i die in 5 sec.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 24 Sep 2010, 16:12

Vyper!on wrote:
Abby_G wrote:. I dont know what stats a full custom wf with ws gear will have. The 30k pdef i got was from a set of lionrex.
When i use pill for magic defense i get around 40k mdef. If mage atks with spark i die in 5 sec.
Hax
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 24 Sep 2010, 17:27

Abby_G wrote:I'm actually talking about a heavy/light werefox. A sage wf gets 30k pdef in fox form and with holy melée mastery, their base attack damage is above 10k (according to pwicalc) combine that with a phoenix, amplyify damage, physical debuff, and purge, and custom gear, wf will be attacking along the speed of a custom wr with a BC. Combine all that, and they maintain th ability to us magic, wf is super versatile, and incredibly strong. He only downside is the wf has to be above 115 in order to be able to equip a high level magic weapon and hav enough str/agi for heavy and or light armor
heh you should try full custom WF to make sure she is incredibly strong =)
as Vyp said, more pdef will help her to survive a bit longer. but for mages she is tasty target.
nix hardly pecks. high lvl custom fox needs it for stun mainly.
fox has lowest matk of all magic classes and usually rely on debuffs, but since ppl kill you in 5 sec here you might have no time even for debuff.
heavy is a good build for mass pvp, for tanking wrs/wbs/eas, but still its not invincible for all.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 24 Sep 2010, 20:19

Marengo wrote:heavy is a good build for mass pvp, for tanking wrs/wbs/eas, but still its not invincible for all.
What makes you sure that heavy fox is strong VS EA?.EA has both types of atk. Only Light fox is bad vs EA :D
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 24 Sep 2010, 22:30

Vyper!on wrote:
Marengo wrote:heavy is a good build for mass pvp, for tanking wrs/wbs/eas, but still its not invincible for all.
What makes you sure that heavy fox is strong VS EA?.EA has both types of atk. Only Light fox is bad vs EA :D
you have to chant few seconds to hit with magic, if she is fast enough, she can survive
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 25 Sep 2010, 14:31

Marengo wrote:if she is fast enough, she can survive
You said it yourself "IF she is fast enough she can SURVIVE". If the EA is fast enough he can kill wf. However on this server ....the stats are a bit crazy so you never know what to expect from any class.
Vyper!on