Everyone hates donors?

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Bowfinger
Doom
Re: Everyone hates donors?

Post by Bowfinger » 19 Aug 2010, 11:31

Explain this to me then:

The offender is a heavy-armour mage. This mage should have its damage nerfed to approximately half that of a robe mage. I have done my calculations.

They kill robe mages even if they have the same chanting speed in seconds.
They kill light-armour mages even if they have the same chanting speed in seconds.

Remembering that the robe/light mages have the same casting, the same increase in magic attack, and the light-armour mage has more crit rate. They are both attacking each other at the same time yet light/robe gets killed before the offenders charm gets tickled.

That is not internet speed issues (sorry Vyp, cannot agree with you on the internet speed thing, I have used tortle before the offender gets any skills off and my damage log shows this - obviously without the name of the person attacking, yet still being hit with 4/5/6/7/8k hits per time)

One more thing - the offender is widely-known for doing this where other mages of the same chanting build do not output the same damage. This statement should be classed as verbal proof that there is misdemeanors going on. If there are other people they are probably in the offenders guild (we all know which one) however its almost pointless discussing this (even though I have done so above) because the offender will just re-donate to get unbanned.

Hey if Vyp can rant about overpowered warriors, I can rant about overpowered mages :)

Solution?
===========================
Every player stay away from NightStalker Village, Hell World, Heaven World, Weeping Isle and any other PVP-orientated areas. Only go into FB (dungeons) - The reason? - All the money that was used to donate for items will have been wasted from the offenders point of view. How can they kill people if there are no people to kill? They will get bored and turn off guild protection and fight their own guild members for mild-amusement. The fun of the game will be lost for them.
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 12:04

LMAO!
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 19 Aug 2010, 12:07

Admit it, you're impressed with my rant Vyp :)
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 12:13

I fought arjake and killed him a few times.I displayed damage log and he is doing max 18k dmg on me wich is not hack because i have 5k mdef. What bothers me is his chant speed that keeps me sealed and stunned all the time and also makes him hit me very fast with all skills.
The second problem is warsoul armor that i can't seem to penetrate even with my best combo. And i do not know why because defense comparing to 109 armor is not that big and players equiped with lvl 109 armor die fast.
I do not think he is hacking. It is more the mistake of admin by allowing mg to get to 92% chant and have a lot of magic atk power.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 19 Aug 2010, 12:36

I think my solution given in last message should fix the overpowered mage problem XD
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 14:13

Best option would be to add -3 chant instead of -6 on each item. When i had damage log display activated mages hit me onice but damage log recorded 10 hits instead of one. That means chant is too fast.
Along with the chant wr and wb atk speed should be nerfed to half and only EA should be allowed to have the atk speed he has now because it gives him 1,25 interval with bow (not that much). Warriors will have 5 interval with fist anyway and even with sword if they use spark.
Vyper!on
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 14:34

My suggestion to LMS was to do the following:
Heavy armors to recive a large amount of HP and phys defense along with huge atk power and acuracy but no interval.
Robes to recive good chant (not 92% though) along with good magic atk power + huge mdef and a half of the HP heavy armors recive (because robes are ranged)
Light armor to recive: Interval+critical+atk power+dodge and maybe some movement speed too. But also the defense they have to be super low so that any character that uses it to die in 1-2 hits.

This sugestion will enable WB to be an awsome tank and use axes or hammers the way he should.
WR will have the chance to choose between a fast atker and a good tank. (Tanks have acuracy...the fast attackers don't).
Mages will be fast casters and have a lot of atk power and also their defense will improove.
Archer will die in 1 hit and that would be bad unless LMS ballances it with huge atk power on bow along with good acuracy. That way all classes will be balanced.
In my oppinion WB should be the one hardest to kill and also slowest of all. Archer should be the one killed by all in 1 hit but also the one who kills everyone in 1-2 hits.
Adding same advantages to all classes is not good because they are all different:
For example: atk speed influences differently all classes: For wr and wb it gives huge advantage while for EA it does not because he uses light armor and he can't do 1 on 1 using mele wep. And on bow he does not get even half of the interval wr has with spear.
Chant and matk power is different for magic classes as well:
Mage is damage dealer who also relies on pure skill dmg. If his dmg is boosted he has insane dmg.
WF is debuffer and it's dmg is low but it reduces other ppl's defense by amplifying dmg or removing buffs. So if it;s matk is boosted is bad again.
EP is buffer and it's dmg shound not be high either because it can buff itself making the atk power increase as well as the chant speed.
Therefor the amount of matk should be different for each class just like the amount of interval should be different for wr , wb and ea (EA should have most interval because for him is calculated differently)
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 19 Aug 2010, 15:32

werebeast should be given a much higher interval on axes :) cos they look silly when using sword/spear/bow etc etc etc.

5 speed on axes would be funny :)
x1000 - Solomon
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 19 Aug 2010, 16:10

Abby_G wrote:okay maybe yes i can understand there might be a lag time between the actual casting of the turtle thing, but that doesnt exactly explain how a mg can one shot a FULLY BUFFED wb with 36k hp... i have not seen proof, but my guild leader who is a wf was fully buffed 2X k hp werefox, got two shot by the mg. Now it is possible to kill a wf in two shots provided you are really good at predicting your damage (take hp to just above 1/2 so charm doesnt tick, and then hit a nuke that surpasses the remaining hp so the charm doesnt tick). However, I can remain skeptical about the blue named damage that was posted in the bugs/slugs section. take a look for yourself... as for the nerf, maybe, but wont ever happen. It lowers the appeal of donating. LMS is a business just like pwi. it needs money, so its gonna keep its donations good
i dont believe heavy armored mage can hit WB with turtien 8k damage.
i do believe he can 2 hit heavy WF
werebeast should be given a much higher interval on axes :) cos they look silly when using sword/spear/bow etc etc etc.
5 speed on axes would be funny
and reduce axes' attack power. ftw x)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 16:35

Why reduce it? I would paralyse with my EA and add blazing arrow dmg to my main dmg...then swich on 5 interval axes and rape wrs :D
Vyper!on