Everyone hates donors?

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Bowfinger
Doom
Re: Everyone hates donors?

Post by Bowfinger » 19 Aug 2010, 16:52

I had axes on my archer for a laugh one day while hitting the vig post, it was fun XD
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 17:19

i have 3 suggestions for EA weps:
-Kalasnikov xBow that has 5,00 interval
-Thompson slingshot (5,00 interval)
-Colt commando Bow (5 interval and grenade launcher)

In addition to these items the custom stats come as a large variety of upgrades:
-Napalm shooter
-molotov cocktail bottles
-silver bullets to kill the vampires (hackers)
-a pair of beretta pistols just in case EA runs out of ammo.

And as extra feature a shirt with the following message: "Hasta la vista MOTHER.....HACKER!!!"
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 19 Aug 2010, 19:44

lol... vyp got carried away again. anyways, yes my leader is a robe wf (unless she restatted recently) and i highly doubt lms is going to nerf donation gears any time soon. he wants the appeal to be high so people donate.
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 19 Aug 2010, 20:11

Wow. Hot topic huh? ;)
So how much would they have to donate to get away with hacking? How sad is it that someone would donate hundreds of dollars just to get away with cheating?! (If it's less money than that, I need to push the limits more. :twisted:) ... (kidding)

Can anyone PM me with names of the "alleged" hackers/guild, so I can run like a chicken if I see them. I'm not proud, my toughest character is a 103 WB that even with donating still frequently gets smoked in one shot by EA's, WR's, MG's, even an EP or 2 (THAT is sick and wrong :x )
I never realized there were so many rules to being a non-conformist.

Wakisa(WB) 1000x
Thor(Descent)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 20:17

Abby_G wrote:lol... vyp got carried away again. anyways, yes my leader is a robe wf (unless she restatted recently) and i highly doubt lms is going to nerf donation gears any time soon. he wants the appeal to be high so people donate.
He will nerf it. He nerfed dodge be4, acuracy, octoarray on bow and a few other stuff. If he did it back then he will do it again. It;s just that everyone tries to make the char he plays overpowered. So LMS does not belive anyone because he gets pms from all and does not know who to trust.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 20 Aug 2010, 00:58

I wasnt around when octo was nerfed, and i probably didnt pay attention when the dodge/ other crap was nerfed i should prolly pay attention better :lol:
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Aug 2010, 08:08

I played LMSPW be4 custom appeared and quit. I came back 8 months ago. Octoarray and dodge were nerfed already. The thing is that ppl could get 555 dodge on armors as basic stat and 555 as custom stat. that means 6660 dodge from armors only. If you add basic dodge to that+ some dodge stones and the percent from jewllery then dodge would jump over 50k for EA and over 80k for WR.
So you see...LMS saw there was a problem and he removed it.I do not know how people reacted but i suspect they did not like that. However if he must do it he will.
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 20 Aug 2010, 14:09

To really get on the nerves of some people, screenshot each time a person kills you and record the date/time.

Its known as harassment if you get killed multiple times in a short timeframe and you could get the assailant banned XD

Personally I don't do it, cos I just log as a character thats stronger against the one attacking me and switch gear round, kill them, then get on with my day.

One for One I say.
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Aug 2010, 17:53

Harassment rule does not apply to PvP servers btw.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 21 Aug 2010, 00:25

Abby_G wrote:lol... vyp got carried away again. anyways, yes my leader is a robe wf (unless she restatted recently) and i highly doubt lms is going to nerf donation gears any time soon. he wants the appeal to be high so people donate.
i didnt know she restated, i remember her in heavy set only.
i experienced arjake's damage only in mass pvp, so he didnt hit solo, but i can say MGs hurt robes too :mrgreen:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)