Everyone hates donors?

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

iferget
Doom
Everyone hates donors?

Post by iferget » 18 Aug 2010, 23:03

Why does it seem like so many people hate donors? I've seen threads where people think donors get away with breaking the rules, world chat where they seem to hate them. Why?
I donate. I can't get in to vote for cubi at work, I can't get nearly as much time playing as I'd like, I'm just looking forward to the day my toughest character won't die in 1 or 2 hits...Hardly an unfair advantage?
What am I missing?
I never realized there were so many rules to being a non-conformist.

Wakisa(WB) 1000x
Thor(Descent)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: Everyone hates donors?

Post by Vyper!on » 18 Aug 2010, 23:40

Donators are repayed for their donations. They recive advantages over ordinary players. It's how it's suppose to be. The problem is that their advantages got way bigger than everyone expected.
But all servers are the same. The ones who donate recive advantages. That you can't change anywhere.
That motivates people to donate.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 19 Aug 2010, 03:22

I love donators. They make things easy. I have countless donator friends. But like vyp said, donators do get a very very large augment to their player strength with their donation gear. Yes they should get a bonus for aiding the server. However, I do have a problem with donators that get away with hacking. why do they get away with it? -->$$$$$<--- thats why. I wont tell any names, but there are people here on 1000x that HACK FOR SURE, and have been seen by lower GMs and subsequently BANNED but their bans are only revoked. example, players were being one hit by a mg. MG is strong yes, but no mg cannot hit a barb for 8k damage per hit when the barb has full buffs and is using its 90% damage reduce skill. hack much? i dont know what else it is...

other than that, i wholeheartedly support donation people even if they are stuck up at times.
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
heatmiser
Naissance

Post by heatmiser » 19 Aug 2010, 05:49

i donate when i can, i don't believe in free to play unless the owner is a complete idiot, which at that point i uninstall the game and trash it. i've been on many different games and i've deleted many of them because the owner or owners don't have a clue as to what they are doing. believe me, if you saw any of my accounts, you'd never know i donate...lol
i don't have all the fancy gear or things of that nature, but i did just recently buy the chopper mount...lol

i got tired of moving on the ground slow...lol

the funny thing is, ppl can earn the cubis by voting and it costs no real money. or grind some cash and try to buy cubis at the auction house.( i buy there as well but i'll never pay over 250k each ) only real benefit i get from donating aside from the supporting of the game is the rep you get, i don't even use the trade sp for xp. i want to see how far it goes up before my game has kittens....lol
Never, under any circumstances,
Take a sleeping pill and a laxative
On the same night.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 08:56

Abby_G wrote:I love donators. They make things easy. I have countless donator friends. But like vyp said, donators do get a very very large augment to their player strength with their donation gear. Yes they should get a bonus for aiding the server. However, I do have a problem with donators that get away with hacking. why do they get away with it? -->$$$$$<--- thats why. I wont tell any names, but there are people here on 1000x that HACK FOR SURE, and have been seen by lower GMs and subsequently BANNED but their bans are only revoked. example, players were being one hit by a mg. MG is strong yes, but no mg cannot hit a barb for 8k damage per hit when the barb has full buffs and is using its 90% damage reduce skill. hack much? i dont know what else it is...

other than that, i wholeheartedly support donation people even if they are stuck up at times.
I heard about huge dmg on a WB that uses tortlen but i never saw the proof. Besides that i think i know the problem. Internet does not have same speed for all players. Therefor wb uses defensive skill and it shows on his screen that it was used. But due to the fact that his internet is slower than his opponent's the information is sent too late to the server.
However i admit something: Mages have both: insane chant and atk power.It;s a bit too much i can say. The chant should be nerfed to half along with warrior interval. *note for warriors: you ppl will be able to hit with 5 interval using fist and using sword with spark so it's still ok"
Vyper!on
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 19 Aug 2010, 10:06

that everyone hates me ok,but why dobaters o-o whitout em u woulndt have a server to play on

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 19 Aug 2010, 10:09

Vyper!on wrote:
Abby_G wrote:I love donators. They make things easy. I have countless donator friends. But like vyp said, donators do get a very very large augment to their player strength with their donation gear. Yes they should get a bonus for aiding the server. However, I do have a problem with donators that get away with hacking. why do they get away with it? -->$$$$$<--- thats why. I wont tell any names, but there are people here on 1000x that HACK FOR SURE, and have been seen by lower GMs and subsequently BANNED but their bans are only revoked. example, players were being one hit by a mg. MG is strong yes, but no mg cannot hit a barb for 8k damage per hit when the barb has full buffs and is using its 90% damage reduce skill. hack much? i dont know what else it is...

I heard about huge dmg on a WB that uses tortlen but i never saw the proof. Besides that i think i know the problem. Internet does not have same speed for all players. Therefor wb uses defensive skill and it shows on his screen that it was used. But due to the fact that his internet is slower than his opponent's the information is sent too late to the server.
However i admit something: Mages have both: insane chant and atk power.It;s a bit too much i can say. The chant should be nerfed to half along with warrior interval. *note for warriors: you ppl will be able to hit with 5 interval using fist and using sword with spark so it's still ok"
okay maybe yes i can understand there might be a lag time between the actual casting of the turtle thing, but that doesnt exactly explain how a mg can one shot a FULLY BUFFED wb with 36k hp... i have not seen proof, but my guild leader who is a wf was fully buffed 2X k hp werefox, got two shot by the mg. Now it is possible to kill a wf in two shots provided you are really good at predicting your damage (take hp to just above 1/2 so charm doesnt tick, and then hit a nuke that surpasses the remaining hp so the charm doesnt tick). However, I can remain skeptical about the blue named damage that was posted in the bugs/slugs section. take a look for yourself... as for the nerf, maybe, but wont ever happen. It lowers the appeal of donating. LMS is a business just like pwi. it needs money, so its gonna keep its donations good
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 19 Aug 2010, 10:24

Can we say Arjake instead of the mage?

Moistcuring spel . . .
1fury
increases mana upper limit
demon effect : 50%-chant
Themagearjake hits supah fast supah much skills,he has 1fury again

thats no hacking . . .

btw,vendetta only put that skill in furnaces till people like begged for it

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 10:28

Idk if ur leader is robe wf. I get killed in 1 hit by mg even if i am full buff. That is my feature as Light armor user. Low def.
If LMS does not change mg chant he will lose more than a couple of donations. People will not come here anymore, non donators will quit and votes for this server will lower, donators will eventually get bored of having nothing to do (geting items for nothing but $$ makes game borring) and eventually all will leave.
Making the game fair will make ppl unhappy a bit but in time more ppl will come play because a fair server with custom is hard to find.
Vyper!on
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Aug 2010, 10:34

ikdus wrote:demon effect : 50%-chant
r u sure it gives 50 and not 15?
Vyper!on