Man of the house

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

heatmiser
Naissance
Man of the house

Post by heatmiser » 28 Feb 2010, 07:15

The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'You CAN Be The Man Of Your House.'

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?'

The wife replied "The funeral director would be my first guess."
Never, under any circumstances,
Take a sleeping pill and a laxative
On the same night.
OVER9000

Re: Man of the house

Post by OVER9000 » 02 Mar 2010, 19:05

heatmiser wrote:The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'You CAN Be The Man Of Your House.'

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?'

The wife replied "The funeral director would be my first guess."

cool story bro