I have to say something :S

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

hops137
I have to say something :S

Post by hops137 » 03 Nov 2009, 10:48

hey guys i am just new to the game but there is a problem i should tell u .... i am playing in the 1000x server and believe me its kinda BORING i got lvl 66 in my 2nd day playing but all i could get is 2 cubi so i guess one cant find the true potential of the server without testing it and its a PVP server after all , so i think u should make a starting cubi for each account cuz it will feel imposible for new players (as me) to get cubi for something good ..... so they will feel bored and actually leave :( its my hope to try the new stuff but i cant . so i think u should do something and i got a lot of friends who wanna try the new things but cant too . so please answer me back and tell me ur point . farewell .
Felix
Reborn

Re: I have to say something :S

Post by Felix » 05 Nov 2009, 20:04

If we did this with starting cubi ppl can farm accounts and it would get too much.

Everyone thats on the server has started that way.
RAWR I is Fierce
hazuyuuki
Autoscopy

Re: I have to say something :S

Post by hazuyuuki » 27 Dec 2009, 12:39

ive got full hh99 set on several characters and r8, decent flights and mounts. level 118 EP and level 109 WF with nix and herc...

i make enough money to survive, surely you can too. and i started here with as much money as you did, hops.
Yuuki+Hazuki