Donation Suggestion

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Xeik
Donation Suggestion

Post by Xeik » 02 Oct 2009, 16:58

Posting in Random because I wasn't sure where else to put it. >>; And Rook is borrowing Kinam's forum account to post this. <<;

So. :3
I know that LMSPW is having a little trouble with getting donations, they rely solely on lazeh people like myself right now~
The suggestion is, to make some content available via only donation. (Yeah I know some of the players are going to come in here and flame me for this but money doesn't fall from the SKY.) I'm not sure if all of this is even possible to DO but.... I'mma throw some fodder for thought out.

All class battle pets, Heal and revive skill for any class using them, double speed for any mount/flying mount of one's choice, or the ability to choose to use any one mount aka a veno on a sword or a warrior with elf wings. Custom pet for a veno? aka they want a kowlin; with Herc stats. Cultivation change, like demon to sage. Heck maybe even 20 USD for a normal mount to fly. XDD I think it would be hilarious to stand on the saddle of my WhiteDraco Steed.
Anyway, I'm just throwing some stuff out there that people might donate to get, and anyone is free to add in content, ideas, ect. I know there is a suggestion -thread- but I figured this was different enough to put somewhere else.
Hope I wasn't nosing around where I'm not 'sposed to.
~Rook
Marengo
Disengage

Re: Donation Suggestion

Post by Marengo » 10 Oct 2009, 16:26

Xeik wrote:All class battle pets, Heal and revive skill for any class using them, double speed for any mount/flying mount of one's choice, or the ability to choose to use any one mount aka a veno on a sword or a warrior with elf wings. Custom pet for a veno? aka they want a kowlin; with Herc stats. Cultivation change, like demon to sage. Heck maybe even 20 USD for a normal mount to fly. XDD I think it would be hilarious to stand on the saddle of my WhiteDraco Steed.
omg what a nonsence.

besides, donators have additional bonuses - http://lmspw.com/donate.php
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Caos
Autoscopy

Re: Donation Suggestion

Post by Caos » 11 Oct 2009, 05:30

wel, i can say double speed for mount/fly (maybe for a limited time, like a book that last for 7 days) sound nice. but the rest...... simply too weird

REDEMPTION THROUGH ANNIHILATION!!!!