hmmm

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

FireLotus
Autoscopy
hmmm

Post by FireLotus » 10 May 2009, 22:07

am i missing something here or does it state " You can flame here about anything you want. " ?

well?
DOES it?
because id like to know who was rude enough to delete my post in the " Why players are always quitting server? "
topic. that, or, you really should change it to " You can flame here about anything we allow you to ", because then
people will not be confused. :)
[moved to another PW]
heatmiser
Naissance

Re: hmmm

Post by heatmiser » 11 May 2009, 04:56

not sure but it might be because there is a subject about it already here?
Never, under any circumstances,
Take a sleeping pill and a laxative
On the same night.
FireLotus
Autoscopy

Post by FireLotus » 11 May 2009, 05:54

the post im talking about was in reply to a previously created subject...if youd care to read what id written
above. :)
[moved to another PW]
Felix
Reborn

Post by Felix » 11 May 2009, 14:28

Flame yes but dont forget you still have to uphold rules in regulations to forum rules and as some things you said were out of hand why the post got removed by LMS himself thats why.
RAWR I is Fierce
FireLotus
Autoscopy

Post by FireLotus » 11 May 2009, 20:02

then, simply put, you cant flame about " anything you want " here.

so LMS is allergic to the truth? and he couldnt be bothered to tell me " oh hey this is why your post was removed ".

how unbelievably rude.

he couldve edited it. he couldve notified me and i wouldve changed it.
the simple fact is, i put time and effort into that post, time and effort that he simply discarded without even so
much as telling me that he had or specifically why. i had to go out and interrogate people about it. who ENJOYS
doing that? ever?

so, i take back what i said in that post. i take it all back; im NOT coming back, even if the hackers and GM
attitude problems are fixed. no, im never returning, and i hope LMS learns something from this. people just dont
enjoy having their thoughts and feelings tossed away, completely without warning or regard. because yknow what?
if he'd told me, pointed out what specifically broke his so-called rules here, [ which is funny because my post,
politely worded, not emotional or even challenging got removed but shit-talking hackers get to stay, lol ] i wouldve
edited it, or made the choice to delete it myself.

you can go ahead and ban me or w/e, because it wont make an ounce of difference either way, now.
[moved to another PW]
McVinster

Post by McVinster » 11 May 2009, 20:37

Yeah, I daresay if I posted what I actually thought about the dumb shit admin and crappy running of this server it'd get deleted too.

Sorry in advance if that comment gets your thread closed/deleted/humped into submission by a GM with the brain of a concussed bee.

Okay now I've done it.

*hits the PayPay refund button*
Felix
Reborn

Post by Felix » 12 May 2009, 20:20

Remember Donations will not be refunded as it states when you donate.

Donation is not a service, ITs a donation. so good luck in trying to obtain a refund =)
RAWR I is Fierce