Why players are always quitting server?

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

xeresh15
Re: Why players are always quitting server?

Post by xeresh15 » 29 Aug 2008, 16:13

I better play official pw than playing here :D :D :D :D
Deathsbane

Post by Deathsbane » 01 Dec 2008, 09:48

Seph wrote:As I've created the topic, i´ll post first! :D

Well, in my opinion the most important thing in a M.M.O., is to have as the name say, Massive Multi-Player Online. So, L.M.S. server is still rack on players. I don't think its gonna grow much by the way it is, I've been playing it, all day long for about 4 months and NOTHING HAS CHANGED! I'm leveling and getting stuffs, but it doesn't have any funny to grind almost alone!
Besides my guild mates Hitman, Oni, CM, and others, I haven't seen others 100+ active!

I know L.M.S. is working on the server to bring some new fresh into the game, but it is still not much! Maybe an other alternative must be taken, maybe rise the rates as you keep cubi easier to afford, double events and bosses are good, but I think server needs more merchandise! When we come to top 100 and find L.M.S. there, you get the link to the forum! People disbelieve that its a real server, or just get tired of searching to get a account and download patch! This should be fixed, link to the L.M.S. Perfect World homepage (now we've got one) try looking for more tops M.M.O.'s or something like it, other forum. The thing is, as people make known of our existence and come to check out, we must be ready to offer all newbies a place where they get help to do quests, where they find their leveling easy. I say that I'll be here to help as I've been helping, of course when I got time for that. Something that's really rare case I have to farm a lot to afford things I want, but I sacrifice that for others. Okay, lets see more comments! :D
Well said, and I agree with the majority of your post. The idea of a Massive Multi-player Online game is built with the idea in which players can interact with each other completing quests, doing missions, farming items and most of all... Having fun with those particular players. L.M.S. seems new to my knowledge since I first joined and took a look at the dates to which the forum goes back to and it seems you guys have gone a long way in developing this server. I notice rates have been raised, the effort to balance prices has been made, and new content which didn't exist prior to this has also been added. New players and the ability to provide an enjoyable experience to the newcomers is somewhat complex. So much effort should attract more players than the average, however, where we attract these players from is important for the morale and purpose of this private server, as all private servers ultimately have an idea in mind when first created. I see that as the usual the fundamental idea, especially since the administrator and the players seek a new system for the players in a diverse of that from official servers. The players here see something in this server and want to see something within the server that sets this apart from the others and carries an attraction. The reasons are many, but some have joined this server because experience rates were too low, currency rates were too low, drop rates were too low, SP rates were too low, lag was increasingly noticeable, P.K. abusers were too rampant, prices were too high, cash shop prices were probably unfavorable and so many others which the player and not the creator would think of. These are the problems with the gaming industries and their almost identical counterparts, with genre's that span among so many names, yet carry nearly the same ideas and game play statistics, they are thinking in a careless business-like fashion and are ignoring the needs and wants of the players. Who can know what one wants of a game more than the players themselves?
Kotaku wrote:Not much else to say, cubi needs refilling much more often. Why not put more cubi in at a time? Unless you have other commitments. I noticed the price of heirograms increased when to be honest, they were expensive enough. Some item prices are ridiculously high and, furthermore, it is near impossible to get good armor. These problems need to be confronted and hopefully a resolution can be created.
I've seen players pointing to the fact that other servers have increased cubi containment amounts, and if this is true then it must be possible to edit such a thing in this server as the above user stated. Indeed I've noticed an inflation in costs of certain items within the Item Mall and such practices can only lead to fewer purchases than the healthy practice of a well known and profitable games or its producers. For a moment lets look at reality and an example of a familiar company in the United States which some of you might recognize: Walmart - Yes, you know them and some of you love it, some of you hate it, but its one of the most recognized and incredibly popular stores in the nation and their idea of making a good profit is by reducing their prices to incredibly low amounts in order to incinerate competitors, which is actually a good market and encourages competition, however, it seems these competitors don't recognize the manageability of the tactic, but they get this through by paying their workers less, such as our own government manages to procure oil and other fine resources by sending the members of our densely populated society off to war to risk their lives for the goals of these selfish authority figures and then provide us these resources in cheap amounts after an inflation for much less. - And now to step out of that idea for a second and look at this server. Here we are able to produce these items immeasurably for our members within the Item Mall for a set price and this is done automatically without the help of workers. Such an easy system provides so that you can manipulate the price without a loss to anyone and encourage more people to buy from the store, and such a thing may encourage more people to donate amounts for cubi and buy even more for a cheaper price. As we can see there is a ration: | 10$ = 250 Cubi-Gold| 20$ = 600 CubiGold| 50$ = 1700 CubiGold| 100$ = 3500 CubiGold|. There can be a balance adjusted here in order to create an easy way to acquire cubi in-game at a better price, such as the above posters suggested, although we don't want to overly increase the amount of cubi, there are certain items within the shop that can be lowered in price to attract buyers or we can increase the amount of cubi attained per unit.
Seph wrote:
"Now About cubi gold, yea it really needs more refills, I asked for double refills a day once and its been better since then, but it wasn't enough! Cubi refill should be this way in my opinion:

>>> 400k - 100 units <<<
>>> 350k - 100 units <<<
>>> 325k - 100 units <<<
>>> 300K - 100 units <<<

and refilled 2x or 3x a day! (this way i think 2x is enough)"

"This prices are based on 3 Double events a week, so 400k is not that much! (please reply!)"

"To everything work fine and we have all this events everyday, we need more game managers. we need at least 2 GM, L. M. S. work is great, but we gonna need more game managers to refill cubi, to run events at times the other cant do it! GM are humans too, they need some rest, but the server runs 24hs, so someone gonna take over while hes out! thats why we ask for someone to help ya here L.M.S. . Good for ya, and good for us!"

"So here it is, we need more discussion before doing anything, please!"

"PS: This isn't only my opinion, its Mekaius, Jager, fenix, gata, fantasmas, Armagedon, and more 10 other friendly players."
Suggestions like the above user stated can be adjusted, but their idea is within the nature the majority. It doesn't have to be too cheap, but it doesn't have to be too expensive either. The idea is to attract customers/players (Players would be more hospitable) so that more will purchase if that is your desire, or more may take part in the server.

In my opinion a designed set can be one of a mathematically proportioned ratio somewhere around 100k = 10 Cubi, 1000k = 100 cubi or something within that nature, and this can be edited to whichever way the administrator please, but to keep in mind the above stated goals. With these things confronted or taken into consideration, the prosperity of the server may increase. Lets put aside the agendas of a few selfish individuals that I will not mention who pay large amounts of cubi and support the decrease in rates as well as an increase in cubi costs. Such a practice is selfish and not productive to the players of this server or any potential ones at that, so lets keep in mind what would be best for the whole and some of the few. ;)
Crim

Post by Crim » 13 Mar 2009, 18:33

I've been here a few days now, and as a new player I am put off by the high price of cubis. 250k each for a new player is nearly impossible to achieve. I had to gain 50 levels before I could even afford my first cubi, and then it was only 1 cubi I could afford. I would suggest either lowering the price of cubis to 100k, or raising the gold drop rates to enable lower level players to afford SOMETHING. You have to bear in mind there are other expenses early in the game (skill training, armor and weapon upgrades, repairs, teleportation costs, etc), and I can plainly see why new players are leaving the server, having to grind like mad to keep up with the high level players who want to duel and PK with their rank armor and hierograms, when the only people to PK are the low level paper armor wearing pot-spamming new people. Something does need to be done about this.

As for refills, other servers have cubi scripts, which refill the cubis automatically. So regardless of if a GM is on or not, the masses who don't see cubis for days at a time will have at least one reason to play. FakePW low rate server was almost abandoned by the players because of this exact reason. So there's no reason we can't have a script on this server.

As for the XP rates, I haven't played on the 2x server, but I find the 100x to be ok. It's not too fast to where you can get 100 levels in 10 minutes, but not too low where you've logged on to play yet another day of grindfest. I would maybe say raise it to 250x at most, but I wouldn't push it any higher than that. I do actually like to enjoy the game and its content, but I don't want the game to go so fast I can't enjoy it, or so slow it's become stagnant.
"There is no charge for my awesomeness..."
Rina11
Reborn

Post by Rina11 » 15 Mar 2009, 02:05

No clue how you played at lvl 80 I had 80mil gold on my WF by killing mobs solo. If u got less so u played wrong :) But Im agree that cubies price is extrimly high I need to farm 5billions gold just to make all my set pieces with CON stones I didnt count yet how much more will cost me to make it all +12. I know that price like this absolutly no affect on donators coz they get their cubies and non-donators support to be suck ><
x100:all classes 102+
Yoichi

Post by Yoichi » 17 Mar 2009, 05:50

in my opinion its the prices of things i mean look at somebody like myself yes i earn my money but i will not get a credit card and cause myself a bad credit rating so i purely buy things with in game money but it means i have to gold farm for hours while grinding just to get that 1 item i want

a small example would be somebody offered me a fly mount today for 14mil and thats cheap compared to what cubi gold would cost in game cash but it still takes me a while to farm the money.
Rina11
Reborn

Post by Rina11 » 18 Mar 2009, 03:14

Not enough gold on server all gold transfer to cibis right it get ito inventory which makes impossible to have a normal market. Too high price on cubis makes ppl do not craft anything for sa\ell coz its impossible to sell. So only one way to get ur equipment is IM.
x100:all classes 102+
Crim

Post by Crim » 20 Mar 2009, 16:40

Because this issue has been ignored, my family, friends, and I have abandoned this server. That's 12 of us gone elsewhere. Thanks anyway.

Crim
"There is no charge for my awesomeness..."
Exhopec
Autoscopy

Post by Exhopec » 23 Mar 2009, 14:30

I agree with Kusta. We have the most complete mall among all servers. Thats the primary reason I stick to this game server. When I started, the cubi price was also set at 300k, but now it was reduced at 250k only. Though I dont have a complete set, it made me survived. I am level 106 WR. I can farm only 5M-6M gold per hour. I think I will be able to have complete set with stones at level 110+. How I wish I could donate, so that it will be easy to gain good equipments. Good day to all!
"I may not agree with what you will say, but I will defend to death your right to say it"
Yanick

Post by Yanick » 15 Apr 2009, 09:42

Crim wrote:250k each for a new player is nearly impossible to achieve.
Wow xD You do realise that cubi shop items are just an extra, that there is normal gear too, that you can farm the mats for crafting another way, etc etc? And btw, when I came to this server, most of the cubi was 400k each, sometimes 350k. The prices have already gone down lots.

My only problem with this server might just be the complete item mall. I've been playing this server for over 6 months now, and gotten quite far. But then, along comes a little donater, who beats me in a week because they can easily get all the good stuff which 'normal' players can't afford. It's actually gotten so bad, that you almost HAVE to donate to compete. Now I'm not going to quit the server yet, but if this keeps up, I might.
In game character: Kami, lvl 105 EP - Commander of LostSouls

Orion, lvl 76 WB - Guild Master of Breakdown
FireLotus
Autoscopy

Post by FireLotus » 22 Apr 2009, 01:24

technically.
i only just joined.
but i cant very well log in and get into it if theres so many file issues i want to bang my head against the monitor
and cry to the heavens in my limitless frustration. >:O
it shouldnt be THAT difficult to join a freaking server. honestly. but idk. i'll give it time, and if its not fixed soon,
screw it, im not going to bend over backwards just to play a game. games are supposed to be FUN and HAPPY TIMES.

):

oh well. like i said. i'll give it time. if nobody helps it get fixed, may as well move on to something else...
[moved to another PW]