Why players are always quitting server?

Post anything you want here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Seph
Transform
Why players are always quitting server?

Post by Seph » 16 Jul 2008, 15:21

This is the place for you my mate, to post your opinion about the reasons that leads a players to quit server! i hope that by this LMS-PW will become a better place as things can be fixed! Dont be shy, write everything you want, put your heart in it, say all the the good things you´re taking from here as the bads too! lets wait for comments! thx by! :D
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

PS: Go to flame section and check! "Why players are always quitting server?" give your opnion!
Seph
Transform

Re: Why players are always quitting server?

Post by Seph » 16 Jul 2008, 15:59

As i´ve created the topic, i´ll post first! :D

well in my opinion the most important thing in a mmo, is to have as the name say, Massive Multiplayer Online. So, LMS server is still rack on players, i dont think its gonna grow much by the way it is, i´ve been playing it, all day long for about 4 months and NOTHING HAS CHANGED! i´m leveling and getting stuffs, but it doesnt have any funny to grind almost alone!
besides my guild mates Hitman, oni, CM, and others, i havent seen others 100+ active!

I know LMS is working on the server to bring some new fresh into the game, but it is still not much! maybe a other alternative must be taken, maybe rise the rates as you keep cubi easier to afford, double events and bosses are good, but i think server needs more merchandize! when we come to top 100 and find lms there, you get the link to the forum! ppl disbelieve that its a real server, or just get tired of searching to get a account and download patch! this should be fixed, link to the LMS-PW homepage (now we´ve got one) try looking for more tops mmos or something like it, other forum! The thing is, as ppl make known of our existance and come to check out, we must be ready to offer all newbies a place where they get help to do quests, where they find their leveling easy! I say that i´ll be here to help as i´ve been helping, of course when i got time for that! something thats really rare couse i have to farm alot to afford things i want, but i sacrifice that for others! ok lets see more comments! :D
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

PS: Go to flame section and check! "Why players are always quitting server?" give your opnion!
Arcaine
Transform

Post by Arcaine » 16 Jul 2008, 19:00

My Reasons for changing the server :

The low exp rate ...to get bored at lvl 70-80 ...on a server with maximum lvl 150 is very...veeeery bad lvling should become hard at the last ~20% of the ladder ...but not at 45-50%

i think this server has no good future if you dont raise the exp rates ( really raise ...not just ...change to 60x or 70x ...maybe 200x or 250x ...so that it would be harder to lvl up after reaching lvl ~110 ...then it will be nice...more ppl will play in groups in dungeons etc ...)
and if you dont find the nice balance between paying gold ...and getting gold ^^
And the Cubis ....we need more cubis ....it is really (&/%"&/$%§ ...if one or two player buy all the cubis ....and all other which cant reach a AH NPC 15seconds after refill are the pissed one because no cubis left....
make some events for cubis ....10cubi reward for voting or whatever ...a chance for everyone without the time to grind 24/7 to get cubis and gold and exp will be nice^^
Stehtn Baum allein im Wald ^-^

Atrejyu 6x WB//Shaiya 5x EA//Mordrak 5x WR//Arcaine 3x EP
omegahitman
V.I.P.

Post by omegahitman » 16 Jul 2008, 19:48

i think im starting to agree... maybe we should rais the rates across the board... if max lvl is gonna be 150 that seems much better like was said above lveveling should be fun to do and when it takes all day to go from lvl 89 to lvl 90 its getts boreing.
mainly after lvl 101 each time the exp doubles to reach 150 i dont at this rate no one will ever try
and yes the cubi should be loaded more if not 2 or 3 times a day then rais the amount loaded i at lvl 101 with over 60 mill in the bank cant buy cubi cuz its always empty and this is a problem cuz the newer players cant ever get ther mounts or fashions they want .... it gets discurageing and they want to quit
Guild: =HFA=
Class: EA // WR // WF // EP // MG // WB
Level: 102 // 80 // 78 // 81 // 93 // 45
IGN: †Hitman† // ‡Hitman‡ // ~Elektra~ // %Hitman% // †Elektra† // ­ ¥Hitman¥
Seph
Transform

Post by Seph » 16 Jul 2008, 21:24

I agree to rise the rates, but not too much, here goes my opnion! >>> 100x EXP 75x Gold 100x SP 25x Drop <<<

This way ppl will get level, wont change money, so economy will b eok as it is, they´ll have better SP, and the main is drop, they´ll have better drop to do HH. i´ve been doing HH with some friends, and drops at the actual 10x is REALLY BAD, sometimes we got 1 HH green mat from a boss that took us half a hour to kill! (thats really tiring). The fact is that 25x wont change that much, but it i´ll be better enough to do it, and at Double events it will be great! thats it for the rates!

About Events, i think double events should be 3x a week, 1 day 2x, 2 normal, then 1 day 2x again, and back to normal, and also some special events like the snowman,funny event :D
and maybe once a month 3x All event that should be on forum so everyone can participate!

Now About cubi gold, ya it really needs more refills, i asked for double refills a day once and its been better since then, but it wasnt enough! Cubi refill should be this way in my opinion:

>>> 400k - 100 units <<<
>>> 350k - 100 units <<<
>>> 325k - 100 units <<<
>>> 300K - 100 units <<<

and refilled 2x or 3x a day! (this way i think 2x is enough)

This prices are based on 3 Double events a week, so 400k is not that much! (please reply!)

About shop items, please dont put more HH on shop, its ok as it is, maybe you can rise prices if needed, but dont do it yet, let us get ready for it first! I wouldnt like seeing ppl getting the same stuffs as a player that have been playing for 4 months! The Gaia stone and +20 cons like it, dont change the price, make the sets more difficult to get! like taking out the 90 mats from HH! but as i said, give ppl a chance to afford some first, or you´ll loose more players that will get upset with it!

And to everything work fine and we have all this events everyday, we need more GMs. we need at least 2 GM, LMS work is great, but we gonna need more GMs to refill cubi, to run events at times the other cant do it! GM are humans too, they need some rest, but the server runs 24hs, so someone gonna take over while hes out! thats why we ask for someone to help ya here LMS! Good for ya, and good for us!

So here it is, we need more discussion before doing anything, please!

PS: this isnt only my opinion, its Mekaius, Jager, fenix, gata, fantasmas, Armagedon, and more 10 other friendly players.
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

obakadono
Reborn

Post by obakadono » 17 Jul 2008, 05:13

About shop items, please dont put more HH on shop, its ok as it is, maybe you can rise prices if needed, but dont do it yet, let us get ready for it first!
:shock:
I'm not agree with this. I think better put all HH drop in item shop.
地獄男* xD
Guild: Light // =HFA= // Dark xD // 不眠症 ~ fuminsho ~ insomnia
5 носков админа <---> 1 WMZ (c) [gm]repou
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 17 Jul 2008, 09:26

ok i increasecubi amount refilled... and started poll about server rates.
Head Admin
Seph
Transform

Post by Seph » 19 Jul 2008, 06:43

Thxs LMS, lets hope the new rates can attract more players, but yet i´m feeling its time for that double events uh? :D

Oni, i that if all HH mats appear in mall we wont have much to play about at the server besides farming and farming for gold to buy them! i prefer to get a party and do some HH runs during 2x drop, then just farm for gold! OF COURSE farming is very much easier but i think the other way is very much fun! But as I said it my opinion and I wont bad mad about that!
if ppl prefer to buy things at mall its ok, i´ve been doing that! :D :D

cya guys!
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

Seph
Transform

Post by Seph » 23 Jul 2008, 16:37

OK, now i´m getting really upset, 2 days without buying cubis enough! All the cubis just disappear as you put them in! As im not so stupid all give ya some suggestion and advices!

There are other servers that refill till 3000 cubis a day! cubi is cheaper and server is full, with much less bored ppl then here!the thing is that im leveling the whole day, i work hard here, i know you know that, but i still want to afford more things, couse as i get stronger, i help my friends to get stronger along with me, and thats why i´ve been suported by them!

So I need more Cubi at auction, as everyone needs it too! We cant stand the rising of cubi prices, and we cant stand leveling without it! Even the autobuy isn´t working, couse you use other prices to prevent it! i think its ok this, but yet we need more cubi! but not expensive cubis, the prices i Suggested!

CUBI GOLD MAY NEVER GET MORE THAN 400K EACH! NEVER! Do more refills, put more units but dont rise cubis anymore, ever!

There are new players that when they come to know cubi is that rare thing here, they quit without leveling more!

So my NEW suggestion!

Price Units
>>> 400k - 400 <<<
>>> 375k - 200 <<<
>>> 350k - 200 <<<
>>> 325k - 100 <<<
>>> 300k - 100 <<<

Lets give it a try, server high level population is growing! or ppl will get bored to WAIT for the chance to get cubi, and they will quit server!

I rly think its going to get better if you do this, its a suggestion, and a try!
Sephita - WF - lvl 103
Sephiris - EA - lvl 102
#Seph# - WR - lvl 102

Scathis
Autoscopy

Post by Scathis » 23 Jul 2008, 19:51

Well im a new player to this server only been here 2 days and i just hit level 40 and was await my mount to come, but at 400k-450k per cubi thats 15.2mill-17.1mill :o the prospect of making that much money when i have only just made 1 mill, really made me think about giving up.

As i know higher level players i know that making money higher levels is easier, but still for a new player to the server making that kind of money, seems extremely tiresome and would certainly push new players away

-Scathis

IGN-Scathis
Lvl-9*
Class-WR