Guides and usefull info about Perfect World game

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Yviene
LMSPW GM
Production Skill Guide

Post by Yviene » 08 Mar 2010, 17:13

Guide

Becoming a Craftsperson

1) When you reach level 5, you will automatically get a quest that will tell you to meet your Elder and talk to them about production skills. So, go to your Elder, and accept the quests: Path of Blacksmith, Path of Tailor, Path of Jeweler, and Path of Pharmacist.

2) Now, go to the Blacksmith, Tailor, Jeweler, and Pharmacist and finish the quests that the Elder gave to you. When you do that, new quests will appear that will tell you to get:

Blacksmith: 2 Raw Iron
Tailor: 2 Xylary Log (get from Withered Root)
Jeweler: 2 Sandstone (get from Gravel Mine)
Pharmacist: 5 Nervine Grass

These resources are located at different places around the world, but they respawn in the same place.I think they respawn every 10 minutes. I usually see Iron Grit Mines and Gravel Mines on hills and other elevated places, and Withered Root near trees. Nervine Grass grows everywhere. Resources are most concentrated in the City of Feather area.

*Note*: You need a shovel to mine these resources. You can buy a shovel for 2,000 gold at any merchandiser. Its in the second tab.

3) Find and mine the resources for each quest. Don't worry! This shouldn't take too long.

4) After you have all the resources for each quest, go back to each npc and resolve the quests (make sure you have 4 free inventory spaces before you do this). The collected resources will disappear, and you will receive a mark/certificate from each npc.

5) Now, go to your Elder and click on "Learn Production Skill". There should be pictures of the four skills (which, for their first level, are free). Click on each one to learn each production skill (the marks/certificates will disappear when you do this). CONGRATULATIONS! You can now make duel swords, duel blades, blades, swords, longblades, spear halberds, shafts (maces), pole axes, sledgehammers, duel hatchets, duel hammers, fists, claws, bows, crossbows, slingshots, wands, magic swords, banner staffs, jewel quoits, armor, pants, robes, boots, helmets, hats, cloaks, arrows, rings, necklaces, amulets, and hierograms!

Crafting

6) Now, all you need to do to make these shiny new toys is:

Mine resources
Kill mobs for resources
And buy resources

You can mine these:

Iron
Sandstone (get from Gravel Mines)
Coal
Xylary Log (get from Withered Trunk)
Ageratum
Euphorbiae
Nectar
Nettle Grass

You can get these from mobs:

Cotton String
Animal Skin
Animal Fat
Shatter Balas Jade
Balas Jade
Shatter Orange Jade
Orange Jade
Shatter Topaz
Topaz Jade
Shatter Emerald Jade
Emerald Jade
Soulstones

You can buy these from a merchandiser:

Shatter Balas Jade
Balas Jade
Shatter Orange Jade
Orange Jade
Shatter Topaz
Topaz Jade
Shatter Emerald Jade
Emerald Jade

Fiery Red Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: physical attack +3 / defence effect: physical defence +5
WhiteBrume Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: magic attack +3 / defence effect: five element defence +4
Trenchancy Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: accuracy +10 /
defence effect: dodge +5
Lazuli Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: mana +8 /
defence effect: mana +8
Jargoon Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: HP +5 /
defence effect: HP +5
White Jade Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: metal damage +6 / defence effect: metal defence +8
Bery.l Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: wood damage +6 /
defence effect: wood defence +8
Balas Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: fire damage +6 /
defence effect: fire defence +8
Jet Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: water damage +6 /
defence effect: water defence +8
Topaz Soulstone Grade 1 - weapon effect: earth damage +6 /
defence effect: earth defence +8

And of course: you can buy resources from players.

THEN you can finally go to the blacksmith, tailor, jeweler, or pharmacist and click "Produce {insert item name here}"

7) Ok, now you're at the ITEM PRODUCING SCREEN (/echoes)

All you need to do is click on the item you want to make, and provided you have enough resources, and have a high enough rank, it'll make it! You even have your name on it! And there is always a chance that there will be extra bonuses on what you will make!

Becoming a Better Craftsperson

8) Well now you made all that stuff, there's just one problem: its horrible!
Ok, here's how to fix that:

To make higher level items you need to have a higher rank (skill level). To get a higher rank, you need to make a certain amount of items.

Example: You are a level 1 blacksmith, and you haven't made any items yet. Well, if you look in the top-right hand corner of the item producing screen you see this: 0/10
That 0/10 is like your experience bar for blacksmithing. Now, all you need to do to fill that up is to make items. 1* item --> 1 experience point. So, after you make those 10 items, it'll say 10/10. Now, go to your Elder and click "Learn Production Skill" and you should be able to level your blacksmith skill up to rank 2. This time, it will cost gold and skillpoints. Now the only way you can get experience to get to rank 3 is to make rank 2 items (so no easy exp).

*except for Pharmacy and arrows because you can make 5 heirograms/100 arrows in one click

*Note*: To get a rank 4 in each of the production skills, you need to do a quest at level 50. To get to rank 6 you need to do a quest at level 80.

The items you need to have for the level 50 quest for rank 4 in each production skill are:

Tailor:
The Curor Rerabrace(3)
Photic Stream Leg Harness(4)
Rancor Soul Robe(1)
10 Fine Timber

Jeweler:
Dragon Scale Necklace(3)
BillowView Pendent(1)
Anthelion Ring(4)
10 Whetstone

Blacksmith:
Serratooth DualSabers(2)
VioletFalcon Bow(4)
Evilbeaker Flagstaff(2)
10 Finesmelt Steel

The items you need to have for the level 80 quest for rank 6 in each production skill are:

Blacksmith:

1.Quest
☆☆Blink Slay Edge Lv 78 Sharp Edge
☆☆Phoenix Wing Mace Lv 78 Shaft
☆☆SonicSlam Hammer Lv79 DualHammer

2.Quest
☆☆TranquilShine Lv 75 Crossbow
☆☆Exorcism FlagStaff Lv 77 Banner Staff

Tailor :

1.Quest
☆☆Occultism Battle Armor Lv70 Heavy Armor
☆☆Foreworld Sandal Lv76 Magic Robe
☆☆NineFates Legharness Lv 73 Light Armor

2.Quest
☆☆Light Conceal Cloak Lv 57 Light Armor
☆☆Scud Gulf Hellmet Lv 71

Jeweller:

1.Quest
☆☆Dawdler Waist Adorn Lv 75 Adorn
☆☆Glitter Necklace Lv 72 Necklace
☆☆Astral Submerge Ring Lv 78 Ring

2.Quest
☆☆Minor Anode Necklace
☆Ring of Zenithal Break Lv 78 Ring ( one ☆ but need + stat on it , + int works for me)

What You Can Do With Your Crafts

9) Now you've made so many items that you can't do anything except sell them, but WAIT! You know how every time you fly places it takes so long that hell freezes over by the time you get to the next city? Here's a solution so that you don't waste half your life swearing at the computer: DISASSEMBLING!!! (Kids start cheering) Disassembling an item will turn it into accelerator fuel, which you can use while flying to make you go faster (you can't use accelerator fuel with the level 1 wing elf wings though). Heh, to bad you can't buy fuel efficient flying items.

To disassemble an item, go to the npc that you made the item at (so go to the Blacksmith to deconstruct a sword). Click on "Disassemble Item". A window will pop up that will have a slot where you can put the item you want to disassemble. Then, confirm that you want to do this. Your item will disappear and be replaced with accelerator fuel!

*Note*: You can also make hierograms with accelerator fuel in the second tab of the pharmacist window.

10) You know how people say if someone glows, they're beautiful, or they glow with beauty? Well.. I think that if you're glowing, something's wrong with you, but if a weapon glows, that's beautiful. Here's how to make your weapon or armor beautiful (or: have better stats..kind of hard to get it to glow):

Way #1: Enchant your weapon/armor using a mirage stone. A mirage stone puts a +1 on the weapon/armor's stats. You can get mirage stone by exchanging 25 celestial stone fragments or 3 heaven, human, and hell stones for 1 or get it at LM$ Coins NPC. You can enchant a weapon/armor up to +12, but each time it there is less of a chance to enchant it, or you can use Draco Pearls do enchant it. When it fails to enchant, the weapon/armor goes back down to +0, but it doesn't break. While this does make your weapon or armor better, it doesn't make it glow.

Synthesizing/Glowing Effect
When a player upgrades his/her items, the item will have a glowing effect, the color depending on what gem was used.
- your equipment must have 2 slots and 2x same color lv5 or above stones
- The level and rank of your gear must match or be above the level and rank of the stones.
- go to the blacksmith to synthesize
ciripha

Re: Production Skill Guide

Post by ciripha » 06 Jul 2010, 04:00

thanks for the guide..

what is the glow difference between stone of virgin angel, stone of emperor, stone of zampel, stone of suntainer, stone of shen nong if i enchant them in armor?
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 07 Jul 2010, 08:10

No difference. All con stones gives the same glow effects.
kinokala
Autoscopy

Post by kinokala » 18 Sep 2010, 22:18

how do i get lvl 8 tailor without buying it from boutique or furnace? where exactly do i go to get teh quest?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 18 Sep 2010, 22:56

no quest available i think. You must buy.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 19 Sep 2010, 15:03

Vyper!on wrote:no quest available i think. You must buy.
you need to do quests for 1,4,6 and 8 lvls
how do i get lvl 8 tailor without buying it from boutique or furnace? where exactly do i go to get teh quest?
as usual - elder of ADC
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Sep 2010, 16:52

hmm i thought quests end at lvl 7.Oh well...i might be wrong..won't argue here :P
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 19 Sep 2010, 19:49

Vyper!on wrote:hmm i thought quests end at lvl 7.Oh well...i might be wrong..won't argue here :P
you always can consult database or at least send ppl there if you dont know for sure ;)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Sep 2010, 21:04

=)) i was 90% sure ^^
Vyper!on
marklcv

Post by marklcv » 03 Nov 2010, 04:45

can anyone help me i always get stock with lvl 3 cant seem to find the the quest for lvl 4 many tnx