Warrior:Builds

Guides and usefull info about Perfect World game

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

omegahitman
V.I.P.
Warrior:Builds

Post by omegahitman » 27 May 2008, 01:16

now, as for the builds, there are 4, and no, i can't shorten them like the WFs, and when i think about it, there is about 3-4 different ways to go about each of these 4 builds, so i've already shortened them to their weapon classes: Axe/Hammer-WR, Spear-WR, Sword-WR, and the Fist-WR... and since these builds are based on weapon builds i will post the 'Weapon/Armor' section first so i don't have to repeat myself:

Suggested Weapons/Armors:

Weapons: i will say this once, and only once, if you are not using the weapon of the designated you are not of that build...

Armor: Heavy for all types of WRs, even Fists up until the higher lvls 30~50+ when the mobs start going for magic heavy attks, Axe/Hammers stay with Heavy, you don't have the Agi to wear Light so don't think about it, Spears MAY dabble in this, but they will likely have to wear level down Light so its not really worth it, and Sword can go with either, but with Fists i wouldn't suggest anything other then Light after 50, but its up to you in the end, and don't even think about touching robes, for ANY warrior, none of you should have the Int to wear it in the first place....

Build #1: Axe/Hammer-Warrior

This is a warrior that only uses Axes and Hammers, they basically aim to do lots of damage in one hit, despite not being able TO hit, with this build you are basically up there with the WBs trying to keep that boss away from the mages... for variations in this build please look at the WereBeast Guide, they are very similer...

Stats
STR: this is your main stat, feel free to dump here as much as you like, my only condition is that you have enough to weild your weapon
AGI: completely useless to you, i'd highly suggest not touching it other then getting the required for your armor and weapons, no more
CON: IF you were to get another stat this would be it, that way you can pretty much have a lot of life for when those creatures you miss keep hitting you
INT: no warrior needs this, don't touch it

Pros:
High Str, when you hit, you do lots of damage, high phys. def. means physical creatures will do little damage to you, weapons tend to be easier to craft.... In Pvp if you get a hit in, you are more likely to win, if you went with a high Con build you will most likly outlast anyone, weather fighting mobs or in Pvp

Cons:
You don't hit very often, with the lowest Agi of the builds dodging and hitting are going to be your biggest problems, plus with no Int magic will do lots of damage to you, better hope to have lots of life

Build #2: Spear-Warrior

doing less damage then the Axe/Hammer-WR, they are still a higher Str build designed to do lots of damage, because of the spears long reach they have the ability to hit opponants from a farther distance and potentially making them one of the better lurers of the 4 WRs

Stats
STR: this is your main stat, the key here is to get up to required for weapon, too much more and you might as well just go for Axe/Hammers
AGI: get to required for equips, IF you want more, fine, but too much and just move on to swords
CON: after getting main stats, you can get this, sure why not, life is good

Pros:
higher Str then swords, faster then Axe/Hammers, longer distance to attks, easier weapons to craft....

Cons:
less Str then the Axe/Hammers, less Agi then the Swords...

Build #3: Sword-Warrior

the basic warrior, every warrior gets a taste of this in the begining, their are our inbetween build for the Warriors, with near equal Str/Agi, they provide decent damage and hit/crit relatively well compared to the previous two builds, would probably rank 3rd on my WR-lurers...

Stats
STR: get to required for equips, if you want more thats fine, just keep an eye on you pt total, you do need them for other things
AGI: get to required for equips, if you want more that's also fine, but remember to watch your Pt total, best to get Str/Agi to needed then decide where to put what's left
CON: after getting main stats, you can get this, though you might not have that many stats left

Pros:
higher Str then fists, faster then spears, well-rounded char, better hit/dodge/crit then previous...

Cons:
less Str then spears, less Agi then the fists, not a heavy hitter...

Build #4: Fist-Warrior

the most divergent of the WR builds, since Str is NOT their main stat, Agi is!! these are fast little mofos that strike quickly, and even though they do about a 3rd the damage a spear-WR does, with their rapid attks, they get about 4 in for the spear's 1... quick, high crit-rate, and dodges like mad crazy, these Warriors provide the best lurers and support phys. damage dealers, and with their rapid hits will more often then not skill-interupt enemy mages....

Stats
STR: get to required for equips, i wouldn't suggest more then that, but some times its okay
AGI: Main stat, i'd highly suggest getting this up more then needed, but that's your decision
CON: if you have anything left, or don't feel comfortable with low life, get some in here, but i'd suggest against more then ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY

Pros:
Highest Agi of the WRs, dodges the most, has more crits, and will almost always hit, quick attacks provide skill interupt to mages, and in Pvp this is down-right awesome, plus with high dodge they will most likly not get hit in Pvp and win without a scratch...

Cons:
least Str of the WRs, now while they WILL hit, they also don't do as much damage PER HIT, and with the lowest Con, averagely, of the WR builds, when they get hit they are the most likely to fall, IF they get hit...

The Axe/Hammer-Warrior: meh, they're okay, and yes they serve their purpose of killing things cause they will most likely solo, but in my opinion if you want to be this build, just go be a WB,

The Spear-Warrior: one of two of the types of warriors i think are even the reason they made the warrior class, spear users are faster then Axe/Hammer-WRs and WB, have a long reach

The Sword-Warrior: eeh, these guys, in my opinion, are the epitome of the generic warrior class you find in EVERY mmo out there, so i suppose they are a required staple for those geeky enough to complain about not having 'their warrior', because honestly, there is ALWAYS a warrior, and they almost ALWAYS use swords, but hey, it IS a staple, so i guess you have to give props to this gaming meme, and they're not half-bad as that character you want to play, but aren't really your main, and you just want to waste time doing whatever you want without ruining your main's rep

The Fist-Warrior: Personally my favorite, being the odd-ball of the WR-sibs, they can ACTUALLY hit something!! plus i love their skill-interupt ability, well its not an ability, they just hit so freakin' fast if a mage is casting it gets canceled
Guild: =HFA=
Class: EA // WR // WF // EP // MG // WB
Level: 102 // 80 // 78 // 81 // 93 // 45
IGN: †Hitman† // ‡Hitman‡ // ~Elektra~ // %Hitman% // †Elektra† // ­ ¥Hitman¥