Patch 53 and 54 information

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

xnrieya
Autoscopy
Re: Patch 53 and 54 information

Post by xnrieya » 28 Nov 2010, 15:01

my client's been working normally as always since the last update after i patched 54, until today when i tried launching it a pop-up appeared saying "Molebox launcher fatal error - The uncompression error"

I already did the thing stated in the help section for windows vista/7 users (I use vista), but it doesnt help. =/
Izekiel

Post by Izekiel » 28 Nov 2010, 23:29

xnrieya wrote:my client's been working normally as always since the last update after i patched 54, until today when i tried launching it a pop-up appeared saying "Molebox launcher fatal error - The uncompression error"

I already did the thing stated in the help section for windows vista/7 users (I use vista), but it doesnt help. =/
Try downloading the client using torrent and install it.
zezuan
Transform

Post by zezuan » 17 Dec 2010, 15:43

Izekiel wrote:
xnrieya wrote:my client's been working normally as always since the last update after i patched 54, until today when i tried launching it a pop-up appeared saying "Molebox launcher fatal error - The uncompression error"

Try downloading the client using torrent and install it.
i have same problem but that didn't solve it.
LadyWiz
Transform

Post by LadyWiz » 17 Dec 2010, 22:13

try this,
go to lms perfect world folder------>startclient(window batch file) click it and enter, Hope it works!
Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type
Ooh na na na na
I need a boy to really take it over
Looking for a girl to put you over