Patch 53 and 54 information

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Vyper!on
Immortal
Re: Patch 53 information

Post by Vyper!on » 03 Nov 2010, 19:49

LMS wrote:- added g17 Nirvana Weapons, Armors and Jewelry. Furnaces in Ancient Dragon City west. Molds drops from World Bosses or can be obtained from disassembling crafted after update g16 items, mats drops from FB129
- added 24 World Bosses around the world
- Added new fashion
- added new and updated older Arrows to use with higher grade weapons in LMS Coins NPC
- newly crafted attack charms should work with g16+ weapons
- added new Crystal Hierograms in LMS Coins NPC
- increased gold, exp from FB129
- chant stone now gives -3% chant. If you got crit effect from chant stone during last month you can request to free edit it to -3% chant
- new backgorund music in most popular areas
- bug fixes, and more, cant remember everything now lol

If you notice some bugs please report to any GM or LMS.

Happy Playing.
LMS Team.

Gratz for implementing new patch!

I did not finish downloading it but i got something to say about the new set:

Ppl asked for instant chant because they could not kill their opponents. Also they asked for more patk/matk. Now that those things are taken...people can't kill with g16 wep a player that is equiped with g16 armor and jewlery. Did you ever wonder why? It's because the fact that wep should be one grade higher than armor. I know the wep dmg is edited but it's still not enough.
New patch should have brought only wep and not armors and jewlery as well. WR and WB with 5 interval will be be OP again and the rest of the classes will keep complaining. Don't add interval for WR and WB and in 1 month you will see how all complain they can't kill other ppl.
Vyper!on
zezuan
Transform

Post by zezuan » 04 Nov 2010, 02:56

How do we use head fashion? we don't have slot for it... :cry:
Stangg
Autoscopy

Post by Stangg » 04 Nov 2010, 03:33

Vyper!on wrote:
LMS wrote:- added g17 Nirvana Weapons, Armors and Jewelry. Furnaces in Ancient Dragon City west. Molds drops from World Bosses or can be obtained from disassembling crafted after update g16 items, mats drops from FB129
- added 24 World Bosses around the world
- Added new fashion
- added new and updated older Arrows to use with higher grade weapons in LMS Coins NPC
- newly crafted attack charms should work with g16+ weapons
- added new Crystal Hierograms in LMS Coins NPC
- increased gold, exp from FB129
- chant stone now gives -3% chant. If you got crit effect from chant stone during last month you can request to free edit it to -3% chant
- new backgorund music in most popular areas
- bug fixes, and more, cant remember everything now lol

If you notice some bugs please report to any GM or LMS.

Happy Playing.
LMS Team.

Gratz for implementing new patch!

I did not finish downloading it but i got something to say about the new set:

Ppl asked for instant chant because they could not kill their opponents. Also they asked for more patk/matk. Now that those things are taken...people can't kill with g16 wep a player that is equiped with g16 armor and jewlery. Did you ever wonder why? It's because the fact that wep should be one grade higher than armor. I know the wep dmg is edited but it's still not enough.
New patch should have brought only wep and not armors and jewlery as well. WR and WB with 5 interval will be be OP again and the rest of the classes will keep complaining. Don't add interval for WR and WB and in 1 month you will see how all complain they can't kill other ppl.
You are wrong. Taking insta cast doesnt mean a mage can't kill their opponent, just means it takes too long. I still think instant cast should be brought back. EVERYONE has the same opportunity to make a strong character. I dont think its worth saying one is so much more powerful than another. Its your choice what you want to be. A good WF MG or even EP can kill a WR in a PK war. 1v1 its ALOT harder. I think the 5.0 speed on the Wr is fine. You said something about 5.0 on WB.. Last time I checked EA with custom had 5.0 with the same weapons and they are more dangerous than a WB with the high dodge, high accuracy and high crit rate. The patch is good. The problem I have is the fact that the drops for the G-16 are few and far between, both in the 119 and the WS rooms for the molds. I HIGHLY suggest a great increase in those drops.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 04 Nov 2010, 11:18

I did say that EA with sword is more dangerous but rly...i want to play archer using bow not using blade.
Trust me! All those mages who donated for their chant have no clue about how to play. I saw it miself and they rly can't kill opponents. They just made mage because of instant chant. Besides that is not the point. The point is that wr will be advantaged again and i agree when you say that ppl should make what class they want. Therefor advantages should be removed. WR should have 5 interval only with fist and mage should not have 5 interval.
As EvilTear said in one of his posts all the other classes have to adapt around WR and MG. That is not fair. WF for example can't reach instant chant. What about them? Their pet can't be upgrated and the don't have time to chang into fox and back to debuff or amplify.
As for wb ...they can still use old weps that reduce phys def and it's the same.
Vyper!on
Stangg
Autoscopy

Post by Stangg » 04 Nov 2010, 18:35

Mages in a regular server don't need instant cast because there are no specials and WR and WB dont have 40-50k hp. In this server to be fair they do need instant cast to be equal. Even with instant cast a non custom EA or a light custom EA can kill a mage easy (without heavy armor). I have seen that many times. I dont care how good a mage is if they are stunned they will die. A wr can survive a instant cast mage using sutra if its 1v1 and Jewlery if in a pk war. A good EA has a good chance of surviving with the light armor and its higher mage def. Again they can have mage jewlery too. A WB is at a dis advantage except for his high HP. A good custom WF can take a custom mage after debuff. TBH I am ready to quit this server because of the nerfing. I put alot of money into my characters and they get nerfed. LMS bring back the instant cast, give the WB more dodge. EA's are dangerous as is now. I do agree a WF and EP should be given more casting to keep up against WR, WB and EA.

I am going to stop hijacking this thread now. This thread is about the patch, which is cool BTW. I didn't look at the forges to see its the Ka that is needed not a mold. The world bosses drop the Ka so you dont have to make the previous armor and decomp it so that is cool. I do like the class specific weapons. I want to see them before I spend the time making them and plussing them up.
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 04 Nov 2010, 19:01

Not downloaded the patch but I can still guess that WR will dominate server. I'm 90% confident of this.

Anyway, I don't play here anymore so I don't have a say :P sorry guys - I know YOU'D LOVE to hear it, but no, I will not comment :lol:
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 04 Nov 2010, 22:15

Stangg wrote:I am ready to quit this server because of the nerfing. I put alot of money into my characters and they get nerfed. LMS bring back the instant cast, give the WB more dodge. EA's are dangerous as is now. I do agree a WF and EP should be given more casting to keep up against WR, WB and EA.
1)If u want to quit then nobody is stoping u. Eventually u will come back
2)Why do u want instant chant back? U can't play MG without it?
3)EP has insta chant btw but their dmg is not that high and besides that most EP skills are buffs and heals.
4)WF should not have instant chant because it can debuff stun an heal pet instantly.
5)If WF and EP get more chant it would be unfair towards mages and if mages get same chant bonus then they would run and hit in the same time.

For the EA killing mages i know what you mean. U saw me killing mages right? Well i can tell u this. I win because they can't play well. Mage is a very hard class to master and $$ don't make u a pro. I donated for EA after i spent 1 year playing it on other pvp servers.
Vyper!on
Stangg
Autoscopy

Post by Stangg » 05 Nov 2010, 02:44

Vyper!on wrote:
Stangg wrote:I am ready to quit this server because of the nerfing. I put alot of money into my characters and they get nerfed. LMS bring back the instant cast, give the WB more dodge. EA's are dangerous as is now. I do agree a WF and EP should be given more casting to keep up against WR, WB and EA.
3)EP has insta chant btw but their dmg is not that high and besides that most EP skills are buffs and heals.
4)WF should not have instant chant because it can debuff stun an heal pet instantly.
5)If WF and EP get more chant it would be unfair towards mages and if mages get same chant bonus then they would run and hit in the same time.

For the EA killing mages i know what you mean. U saw me killing mages right? Well i can tell u this. I win because they can't play well. Mage is a very hard class to master and $$ don't make u a pro. I donated for EA after i spent 1 year playing it on other pvp servers.
Trust me if I quit I wont come back. I do have a real life.
I want instant cast back because mages need it against the WRs and EAs for it to be fair,especially now with the G17 weapons and armor, but the biggest reason I want it back is thats what I spent my money on building a mage for. Its 100x harder to grind with the mage now to level it. Is that fair? A WF has a pet. A WR, EA and WB all have high speed phy attacks to grind with. I dont grind with my EP thats just out of the question...lol
EP has insta cast IF they want to go sage, but they should get more for damage so they can attack too.
Ok make up your mind, you said WF were at a disadvantage, now they have all the advantage.

No I saw you failing against insta cast. You were one of the lead people complaining becuase they killed you over and over. Yet all you have to do is get some mage jewl. to survive longer.
I played a WR over a year on other servers too whats your point? I never said $$ makes you pro. BUT any custom EA can kill a mage easy now. IF you want to continue this discussion you need to make another thread.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 06 Nov 2010, 15:53

Stangg wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:

Trust me if I quit I wont come back. I do have a real life.
I want instant cast back because mages need it against the WRs and EAs for it to be fair,especially now with the G17 weapons and armor, but the biggest reason I want it back is thats what I spent my money on building a mage for. Its 100x harder to grind with the mage now to level it. Is that fair? A WF has a pet. A WR, EA and WB all have high speed phy attacks to grind with. I dont grind with my EP thats just out of the question...lol
EP has insta cast IF they want to go sage, but they should get more for damage so they can attack too.
Ok make up your mind, you said WF were at a disadvantage, now they have all the advantage.

No I saw you failing against insta cast. You were one of the lead people complaining becuase they killed you over and over. Yet all you have to do is get some mage jewl. to survive longer.
I played a WR over a year on other servers too whats your point? I never said $$ makes you pro. BUT any custom EA can kill a mage easy now. IF you want to continue this discussion you need to make another thread.
I had magic jewlery all the time and also i was using magic def pots. Still died in 5 sec :) It;s one thing to be hit by 2 -3 skills and another go be bombarded with 10 skills.
U play pwi...how do mages grind there? If LMS gives instant chant to archers too then i agree to instant chant for mages as well. U will see then how everybody will complain vs EA. :)
This game has OP classes. I agree that mage is in disadvantage now vs warrior but if it has instant chant it is in advantage vs the rest of the classes. What it needs to be done is to nerf the warriors and make them have 5 interval only with fist. Also their dodge should drop drastically.
Vyper!on
ShkWings
Autoscopy

Re: Patch 53 and 54 information

Post by ShkWings » 06 Nov 2010, 18:16

ok so i do the manual patch for the 53+54 and now every time i click start in the launcher it a window pops up saying "elementalclient.exe has stop working"
i even DLed the new Elememtclient file LMS poster....no change....any help plz??