Patch 51 Information

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

htk
Transform
Re: Patch 51 Information

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:21

dont mean anything bad.. but the adjustments you made in mobs gold drop(increase) is not enough with the changes(Decrease) of gold drops of bosses,
its like from 30-40k (before) to 50-70k (now).. whats the sense of adjustments....? do you have any idea how hard to ask people to get with us just to farm in these dungeons? adjustments that you have made is totaly enormous GMs... please have more study on these things first....

please understand its not that easy to deal with these changes...
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:27

and when you mean "FBs are not for solo run.." you should make these changes way before everyhing was started... you should have made the bosses VERY HARD even for donators to kill.. so that farming wont be easy even before.., donators/non-donators doesnt make any difference dealing with these dungenons that you say "nor for solo run" its for SOLO.. for enjoying and farming... wish you undersatnd the point

. you should have start everything so HARD in the beggining,
Last edited by htk on 14 May 2010, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 14 May 2010, 18:31

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, GMs will think about them and make changes with it.
Bare in mind, this patch 51 is still on testing with all players at the moment to get the feedback from players.
GMs will change/edit this patch after we got the suggestions/comments from players.
Shiney

Post by Shiney » 14 May 2010, 18:34

i'm not trying to rant, but to point out what people mean by the problem with 109.

As connie said that it the FB was not to be solo'ed. however it is still easily to be done so by solo'ing.

even with the money increased on mobs, it is still less compared to before.

i mean, if you made the bosses harder fair enough with still good gold drops, whereas where the patch has done is

increase the bosses max hp AND decrease the gold drop you get per a run.

please correct my statement if its wrong ;)
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:35

sorry for pointing out some harsh meanings.. but i hope you understand what WE ARE trying to point out...
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 14 May 2010, 18:37

Mobs and bosses's HP in fb109 will be decrease as the same like previous patch.
We will probably increase gold drop of mobs in fb109.
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:38

these patch is only favorable to players who already got some good things on them.. such as good equips , donators... how about us?..
Zeratul716

Post by Zeratul716 » 14 May 2010, 19:22

I ve been playing this server for a month and really enjoyed it. Its awesome, I have been reading the replies, and I think these changes will benefit the ones who already farmed fb109 for long... And for us who were training to be able to do it, it will be far harder and less rewarded ... Please try to consider the Asimetry that these boss money changes will start. Thank you
aerospliff

Post by aerospliff » 14 May 2010, 19:24

Loving it GM's.

Now i am in no state to solo FB109 and wont be for a while yet still this update is great in my opinion. It means you cant just mindlessly farm the money and do 109 to get all your equips and all of a sudden your at the end and have nothing to do but make a new character and do it again...eventually you would get bored.

Most of the equips myself and my guild have are obtained by actually doing HH runs and CV runs etc so we earn all our equips the right way instead of just buying out of earns. At times when it seems tedious with HH runs we zhen. but regardless of what we do we do it as a team.

After all whats the point of playing a mass multi player game if all you do is go round and solo thing on your own and do nothing in a team?

just my thoughts on the patch.

Keep Up the Great work.

Spiriton
DemonZ Emperor

EDIT: A couple of our players are donaters however they use thier cubi on deco things such as mounts and such NOT for armour and character enhancing equipment. So not all donaters have an edge over others. Unless of course when you say donaters you mean specifically ones who buy their armour and weapons via cubi donations.
Zuma

Post by Zuma » 14 May 2010, 19:52

My advice to all of you that don't like the patch: START YOUR OWN SERVER. That's right. Go find the pw client and do all your own hard work to update and fix it. Then you could just give yourself money. Oh, but that would be too hard, right? Just remember who is running the server, and what it takes to make it happen. If you really have a problem with lower overall gold drops in 109 or "only exp" in 129...go play pwi. That will make you appreciate anything LMS server does. I'm with Spiriton...if it is too easy, you will eventually quit. FB109 is not only about money, it is also for the armour drops. The money is a bonus. You want more money? Go grind. If you find something that is actually wrong, just wait. LMS will usually fix it. They always have. That's why they are still up and running 2 and a half years later.

Thank you LMS and GMs for the patch. That's my positive feedback. If everyone noticed, "FB129 will be edit in future for upcoming new stuffs."
I hope to see more endgame gear or mat drops from FB129 to rival WarSoul :D

@htk: Whoa dude! Talk about spam...ever heard of editing your original reply?