Patch 51 Information

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Marengo
Disengage
Re: Patch 51 Information

Post by Marengo » 16 May 2010, 08:57

Adeno wrote:FB Dungeons:

From what I've been hearing from people, it seems that the difficulty and gold drop from the monsters have been changed, especially FB109. This dungeon was a place that a lot of people loved going to,
they loved it for drops mostly. i dont think a person who runs it in 2728723 time rly love this fb :mrgreen: the fact is if u need anything, u had only 1 way - fb109. want r8? go to fb109, gring money, buy rep. want new wep? - fb109, grind money and buy. armor? fb109 again. 109 and 109, and 109 so on.. its freaking boring. now at least we have choice of several dungeons and those who grind WS mats need less money (just to buy stones and to refine).

idea with solo/party mode is good, but doubt it can be easily implemented.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Alyan

Post by Alyan » 18 May 2010, 13:28

Okay, the mass people on this chat seem most interested in getting back the money in the FB109. Well, in the guild I play with no old or new player has been lacking in help in anything the guild does and we do our best to make sure everyone has a set of at least HH90 from which they can play the game. If the FB 109 was to regain its money I would propose that the bosses and mobs be given 1. More health or 2. A higher attack power to add challenge back into it as I use to run it with a friend in the 1K and to be honest the whole thing is disappointingly easy.

This is a MMO that was well thought and meant for team not solo get your armor and then what? Sit in town. People need to stop rushing for the end and enjoy all the fun twists and turns in the game that is why me and the guild I belong to run the holy hall for mats rather than buy them because it is a challenge and sure it would be quicker to buy the mats but there is no fun in that. I donate to this server but I don’t use the cubi for equips I donate purely to help LMS provide this free game for those that are less fortunate then me and can’t help support the server. If you all want a chance to understand how I feel try to raise a mage in a x2 server with no help, no urns for equips and the vit and spirit hiros cost REAL money
420man
Transform

Post by 420man » 21 May 2010, 01:53

Alyan wrote:Okay, the mass people on this chat seem most interested in getting back the money in the FB109. Well, in the guild I play with no old or new player has been lacking in help in anything the guild does and we do our best to make sure everyone has a set of at least HH90 from which they can play the game. If the FB 109 was to regain its money I would propose that the bosses and mobs be given 1. More health or 2. A higher attack power to add challenge back into it as I use to run it with a friend in the 1K and to be honest the whole thing is disappointingly easy.

This is a MMO that was well thought and meant for team not solo get your armor and then what? Sit in town. People need to stop rushing for the end and enjoy all the fun twists and turns in the game that is why me and the guild I belong to run the holy hall for mats rather than buy them because it is a challenge and sure it would be quicker to buy the mats but there is no fun in that. I donate to this server but I don’t use the cubi for equips I donate purely to help LMS provide this free game for those that are less fortunate then me and can’t help support the server. If you all want a chance to understand how I feel try to raise a mage in a x2 server with no help, no urns for equips and the vit and spirit hiros cost REAL money

Well its nice to see people like you in the game but it doesnt seem common. People have money on their minds so much that them sharing an fb seems to be blasphemy to them. I think thats why all the anger here, alot of people made their goal to be able to run fb 109 solo so they could profit as much as the higher level/higher geared players. Im at the point now where a few more refines and i can solo fb 109, but with less money in the time i could make it with just grinding its not as efficient it seems. I dont know it could be a good thing but this should of been something way before the majority of players who've played since start, cause now theyve gotten full benefit from the fb prior to patch. The warsoul mat idea i think is wonderful though and i like the idea of farming mats
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 21 May 2010, 13:09

I dont know it could be a good thing but this should of been something way before the majority of players who've played since start, cause now theyve gotten full benefit from the fb prior to patch. The warsoul mat idea i think is wonderful though and i like the idea of farming mats
yah.. everything WAS only beneficial for the starting players.. i would respectfully include donators...
well how about newbies? new come players?

no wonder why some of my IGN friends are already quitting because of these fb109 changes... 50% decrease ..... :(
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 21 May 2010, 13:12

Not all people are angry on this server and hell-bent on "JUST" the cash.

I take people on FB109 runs all the time to help build up their cash. Mostly I solo them for the guild to get the members gear up a bit, or to buy draco pearls to help them refine their gear. I have even promised people to take them on FB109s weekly or nightly, mostly EPs whom can find it difficult in the lower levels to get both EXP and gold so I give them a helping hand.

People who know me in this server can back up my above paragraph :P
x1000 - Solomon
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 21 May 2010, 14:29

gold amount decrease, boss bugs , "ERR"?
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 22 May 2010, 21:43

Anyone know what the 22.05.10 reset was for?