Patch 51 Information

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Cartman
Re: Patch 51 Information

Post by Cartman » 14 May 2010, 21:26

I just say first that there are positive and negative things of the new patch

Bad things: -The gold drops are really bad now, sure some like the patch cause they don't need to get money , they're just done with equip etc.
- i don't write this only for me, but imagine all the new players, they can't receive the help what they could have before
- it's not fair for those who are new cause they don't have the same chances that we had when we started to play
- of course it was a bit too easy before but you also needed much time for some things
- you have to be very good to get the warsoul drops

Good things: - new equipment for the players who are bored thats something new =)
- you can get warsoul mats as drops
- some new instances

My suggestion is: to change the gold drops back to normal, just think about all the new players not the highlvls
don't remove the instances
let the mats of warsoul be increased
make a forge where you can buy the mats but less the price of them,so you can buy or farm them
don't do a new patch like this better try to enable the lv 79 and lv 100 skills on the server
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 14 May 2010, 22:52

I propose making fb109 like HH, and set it to have solo or squad modes. squad mode = harder but more money, solo = less money but easier. If you think about it in the long run, doing the same fb109 again and again will bore the hell out of anyone, and this way you can get a compromise out of both sides to the 109 argument.
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 15 May 2010, 00:12

Too many mats required to make a piece of armour or jewellery because it takes forever to grind the materials and forever to drop one material, don't even think you can get one piece in a week worth of grinding fb119, let alone for non custom players.
Last edited by saki on 15 May 2010, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
iLaugh

Post by iLaugh » 15 May 2010, 00:44

Honestly I have been looking forward to doing fb109. But honestly speaking, this new patch killed it for me. I am not a donor and so its hard even to get the correct gear to do fb109 and now it is even more difficult i hear. That and the reduced gold drops from the bosses makes it so that fb109 is not the place to go to to make some coin. I'm speaking for the non donors and newer people who have yet to do fb109 and now itll seem even more impossible for them.

Cartman has good ideas and i think that that would be the best choice. Just simply leave the gold drops alone. And those who are seeming to favor the new patch, you all have warsouls, or atleast the majority of you do. You might also be donors, this game is easier for you. But for those who have a hard time grinding coins for upper lvl gear, it is even more impossible for them. I suggest just going back to patch 50.
Asmodei
Transform

Post by Asmodei » 15 May 2010, 01:08

i am no where near doing 109 solo nor do i donate but i think this is a good change i mean it was wwwaaaaayyyyy to easy to get endgame gear before now they put a little challenge to it if you want nothing but ease when it comes to a game may i suggest you play a preschoolers game. come on whats the point of playing if everything is handed to you. and as i see it your still getting 30-40m a run in fb109 for a single instance thats pretty decent coin sure not the 60mil+ you got before but oh well. idk bout the rest of you but if a game is to easy for me i get bored with it extremely fast. anyways im done ranting feel free to flame me for my opinions as lots are prone to do( i don't listen to most of you anyway) :P peace and have fun gaming
Asmodei : 103 wr Emperor of Vicious 1000x
Apollyon : 105 ea Captain of Se7en 1000x
furiousone
Transform

Post by furiousone » 15 May 2010, 02:52

Just did full fb109 run solo and coin should be adjusted a bit more.

bosses yes drop 50% less
but normal mobs need more then 10% boost in coin as a full run doesnt add up to full 109 run before update. trash mobs still seem only drop 40-70k coin per.

Id say increase trash mobs to 30-40% and keep bosses way they are.

fb119s and 129 are great, just small flaw.

if your 130+ and do 119s the warsoul mat drops are fairly rare as we are much higher lvl then mob decreasing item chance drops. had a few runs where the boss didnt drop anything and runs where boss drop 15 warsoul mats. So higher lvl you get above 119 less chance of getting more warsoul mats :/.

fb129 is great xp but place is kinda big with few mobs to xp on, maybe make old fb 69 or 79 new fb129 xp place? smaller dungeon with more mobs to zhen/party with?

all in all its a great update and very good step forward, thank you for this and hope things keep going good in future :).
saki
Transform

Post by saki » 15 May 2010, 03:24

FB109 rates were brought back and should be kept the same.
server/class/char/guild/lvl
1000x/WB/Zwei/CrssAcdmy/150
~ZWEI~
furiousone
Transform

Post by furiousone » 15 May 2010, 05:37

So we got 3 warsouls to kill now. thats good but 30 different molds to acquire and each warsoul only drop 1 mold making a chance of getting 3 out of the 30 needed every 2 hours (spawn time) is kinda rough :P.

Anyone seen any mold besides weapon yet? so far ive only seen weapon molds drop :/
unseenspec
Autoscopy

Post by unseenspec » 15 May 2010, 05:40

@furiousone

I didn't even think about the drop rate for higher levels in fb119. Best solution would be make all fb mobs "?" level (150) and just adjust the HP of the mob to fit the instance.
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 15 May 2010, 06:27

its ok if you change the way the WS should be crafted.. but fb109.. is for players that needs some funds to enjoy this game.. this is TOO MUCH for us... instead of making things better.. you just made it worst.. just turn it back to normal.. and everything would be fine