Patch 51 Information

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Yviene
LMSPW GM
Patch 51 Information

Post by Yviene » 14 May 2010, 16:02

These are the information added/edited in Patch 51:

-Edited 3 of the fb119s, Cave of Fire, Wolf Den, and Scorpion Cave for Warsoul materials with good EXP and gold drop
-Warsoul materials removed from Warsoul Spirit furnace and Item Mall
-Edited Warsoul bosses in Beehive - Each Warsoul bosses drops Weapons/Armors/Jewelries Molder. There is 3 rooms with 1 warsoul boss in each. Respawn time is 5 hours
-Added G16 Warsoul Armors and Jewelries (craft furnaces in ADC west)
-Fixed Cultivation for 3rd Fairy. Quest is shortened. *Note: NO MORE REQUEST FOR 3RD FAIRY FROM NOW ON!*
-Edited fb129 Haunted Grotto - For EXP. FB129 will be edit in future for upcoming new stuffs.
-Balanced gold drop in fb 109 - increased gold drop from usual mobs, decreased gold drops from bosses
-Marriage now requires only 1 item (Seal of Everlasting Love) and it can be used unlimited times, divorce price decreased to 250k.
-Added Tailor, Jeweller, and Pharmacist skill books in Item Mall
-Fixed Tailor and Jeweller skill requirement for G13 and G14 armors and jewelries at LMS Tailor and LMS Jeweller.
-Fixed Dark Celerity Wind Walk skill book
-Added Carasoul.Madman Helmet in CV, frost, HH Molds.
-Added Faerie's Power and Wristband of Sagacious Molders in LMS Molds.
-Added Flights Preview in Item Mall.

*NOTE* - You can continue to do Cultivation Quest after fb99 for 3rd Fairy at ANY LEVEL now as long as you've got your 2nd fairy, but Level 99 skill books will works once you reach level 109. 3rd Fairy Quests will only requires to do Vassel boss, and collect 40 items from mobs.

Warsoul Armors and Jewelries Stats in here:
http://perfectworld.yo1cam.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8458

Have Fun!

Edits 16.05.2010:
- Gold drop increased in FB109, FB119, FB129
- HP of FB109 bosses and mobs decreased
- Exp bit increased in FB119
- Bosses in 119 should drop 100% now
- Preview flights time decreased to 30sec to avoid scams. Be careful then buying flights from players check if it doesn't have time counter before buy!

Edits 19.05.2010:
- Fixed pet cage, storage, inventory extention quest bug
- Fixed arena staff
- Chances for g16 are 75% 3 sockets, 25% 4 sockets
- Eclipsal calas in FB109 spawned on his place
- Faerie's Power craft fixed
- Fixed arrows/bolts on blacksmith

*Note*: For those who already crafted G16 ARMORS before 19.05.2010 with less than 3 sockets, please PM/Email LMS to get it fix to 3 sockets.

Edits 26.05.2010
- Added 180 HP Value addons to every piece of G16 Armors.
- Edited Eclipsal calas gold drop.
- Fixed G16 Jewelries refine.
- Fixed interval bonus for G16 sets.
- Edited G16 adorn and necklace - it gives 0.05 interval set bonus.
*Note: G16 interval now is stacked with ashura jewelries and G16 jewelries (means you could get the interval set bonus with ashura or G16 jewelries, not with LionRex jewelries).
Abby_G
Doom

Re: Patch 51 Information

Post by Abby_G » 14 May 2010, 17:27

awsome gms ^^ glad you got it all sorted out, and now i really wanna go to 119 lol
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 14 May 2010, 17:28

Nice.
Pity about 109 though..
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 14 May 2010, 17:49

I like it this way, it was too easy before
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:01

Fixed Cultivation for 3rd Fairy - No Fb109 needed. *Note: NO MORE REQUEST FOR 3RD FAIRY FROM NOW ON!*

what do you mean by this Gms? i didnt know theres an fb109 needed to get the third fairy... i only aksed sir LMS to change my 2nd to third fairy...

im getting confuse here....
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:08

just only 10% increase in gold amount in mobs in 109? and 50% decrease of gold amount in bosses? how come? can you please adjust it? its not fair for normal players... 119 is hard guys... its favorable for donators.. because these players can deal with different situations unlike us... please... make a little more adjustment...
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 14 May 2010, 18:09

htk wrote:
Fixed Cultivation for 3rd Fairy - No Fb109 needed. *Note: NO MORE REQUEST FOR 3RD FAIRY FROM NOW ON!*

what do you mean by this Gms? i didnt know theres an fb109 needed to get the third fairy... i only aksed sir LMS to change my 2nd to third fairy...

im getting confuse here....
Cultivation for 3rd fairy was bugged, and now it's fixed.
htk
Transform

Post by htk » 14 May 2010, 18:13

another thing... bosses in 109 , i think , gets 25%+ more hp.. harder to kill and gold drops decreases to almost half... then the mobs only drops of an increased of 10%, be fair please.... we were just enjoying these past few days... and then suddenly things have changed...
"adjustments" that you always say to us.. isnt that easy to deal with... please try to understand these things... the point is.. everything was way better before...
Last edited by htk on 14 May 2010, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Yviene
LMSPW GM

Post by Yviene » 14 May 2010, 18:14

htk wrote:just only 10% increase in gold amount in mobs in 109? and 50% decrease of gold amount in bosses? how come? can you please adjust it? its not fair for normal players... 119 is hard guys... its favorable for donators.. because these players can deal with different situations unlike us... please... make a little more adjustment...
FBs are not for solo run, we've tested all the FBs before patch released. They're all fine with/without donor gears.
There's PLENTY mobs in fb109 it's not just one, we already increased the gold drop of ALL the mobs in fb109.
FB109 gold drop were edited is to prevent cheating or fly hacking in the server.
unseenspec
Autoscopy

Post by unseenspec » 14 May 2010, 18:18

Okay so this is what I'm seeing with this patch:

- No point to fb129+ since you don't get any rewards and they take forever. Possibly make warsoul mats/molds drop from these fb's with higher drop rates than the lower level fb's? Otherwise these fb's are simply for experience and a small amount of gold that you can earn more efficiently by doing multiple 109/119's.

- Overall coin gain from fb's is considerably less than before the patch despite increased mob drops. I suggest making bosses drop a significant amount more than mobs. Not as much as they did before, but definitely more than the amount they currently drop. Either that or make everything drop more so in the end you still end up with what you'd get prior to the patch. Keep in mind not EVERY mob is going to be killed, only the mobs en route to the bosses which is why the over all gold gain needs to be increased.

- Not sure if you intended the blessing you are supposed to get upon entering an fb to work or not. The pop-up appears but the item never gets placed in your inventory.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Hope my suggestions are helpful :]

EDIT: And from what I understand the fb109 is also a lot harder than before. I don't really see a point in that other than to force people to form parties to do the runs. Please keep in mind this is a private server with a limited population. It is a fairly difficult task to get a party together for a run unless you're in a select few guilds and it's FAR from worth doing in a party since the gold you get solo is barely worth it, let alone split between multiple people. I'd suggest either reverting back to the old difficulty or keeping it the same but making the gold gain A LOT MORE than before the patch since you would now have to split it between party members to accomplish the same task.

~SpecThePK 8-)
Last edited by unseenspec on 14 May 2010, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.