multiclient rule

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Felix
Reborn
Re: Farming with multiclient forbidden now!

Post by Felix » 02 Jul 2009, 12:14

So those 3 chars are yours, then you have broken multiclient rules, it specificly says, Multiclient only allowed for trades n buffs inside safe zone, wether you're using macro or not you're breaking the rules.

So i suggest you stop using your 3 accounts outside safezone, if we get a report on your accounts then we will ban your alt accounts. Understood?
RAWR I is Fierce
lilmyx11

Post by lilmyx11 » 15 Jul 2009, 13:02

im not using macro....
shahnameh
Naissance

Post by shahnameh » 23 Jan 2010, 03:30

how to do multiclient? so while i'm reading LMS said that EP following main character for the buffs is not bannable?

In short... while farming.. there is another character who follows your another character and if you need buffs... he/she will use buffs on your another character while in outside of safe zone?
Fawnii
Disengage

Post by Fawnii » 23 Jan 2010, 11:09

shahnameh wrote:how to do multiclient? so while i'm reading LMS said that EP following main character for the buffs is not bannable?

In short... while farming.. there is another character who follows your another character and if you need buffs... he/she will use buffs on your another character while in outside of safe zone?
You are allowed to multi as long as one character is inside safezone.
SAT
Autoscopy

Post by SAT » 30 Jul 2010, 01:42

I would like to propose something, and that some rules have changed spontaneously because they do not allow the use of this tool because even that is not allowed many people use secretly and at risk for the simple fact that pw perhaps come from international.

For me to keep going like this but to draw more people suggest that you allow this, but it is prohibited using this to attack other players.
kirya00

Post by kirya00 » 12 Feb 2011, 16:33

No.. you can not use 3-4 clients to MULTICLIENT outside of safe zone to exp.. you can only use your Ep to buff IN the SAFE ZONE.. if you take all 3 to 4 toons out of safe zone.. you can get banned for it. That includes Caves and events (even if in the safe zone on Sundays).
zmaninfl

Post by zmaninfl » 22 Dec 2011, 03:57

I have to say after reading this im more confused on multi then before. hehe.. Im seeing it can be done at one time but not at another time, can a GM put a more up to date response on this please, Multi in SZ only or if there is "special occasions" they can be done..??
Kurea
Transform

Post by Kurea » 22 Dec 2011, 12:23

zmaninfl wrote:I have to say after reading this im more confused on multi then before. hehe.. Im seeing it can be done at one time but not at another time, can a GM put a more up to date response on this please, Multi in SZ only or if there is "special occasions" they can be done..??
Not that I'm a GM but I know that you're only allowed one character outside of safezone. So you can have as many as you want on but only one can be outside of safezone, no matter the circumstances, there are no "special occasions" as you said.

Hope that cleared things up a bit :)