Server Mute&Ban Time, Info and Examples.

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Shara
Vigilance
Server Mute&Ban Time, Info and Examples.

Post by Shara » 21 Mar 2015, 17:14

By registering and playing LMS perfect world you agree and adhere to the rules here: LMS Perfect World Server Rules.

Inability to comprehend or ignorance of the rules is not an excuse and can result in a mute or ban of a specific duration depending on the severity of the rule broken.

The time of a mute or ban may depend on how many times you have broken the (same) rule(s), how severe the insult is you made, or whatever other rule you broke and this will help explain it all and might help you to avoid breaking the rules.

Do remember, GM's may mute you for different but fair times, if it's an hour less or more, and any insult or such is dealt with to make sure everyone can enjoy playing.

---Things you may be muted/banned for and how long;

-Insulting another may result in a warning or 1 hour warning (depends on the severity of the insult), a family-related insult (for example "f... your mother"), this will result in a 5 hour or longer mute.

-Non-english in WC after one or more warnings, this will result in a 30 minute to 1 hour mute, longer for those who break rule Nr.16 often.

-Threatening other players with real life threats like "i'll go to your house and kill you" is not allowed, this may result in a warning or several hour mute.

-Spamming in World Chat, smileys or the same text will result in a warning or 1 hour mute, longer for those who keep spamming.

-Making a character with the same name as another player to copy or impersonate them is not allowed, requests from the real player and a screenshot will result in a ban of the character.

-Begging for levels, gold or items in WC or pm to a GM will result in a warning to stop or a 10 to 1 hour mute if the spamming continues.

-Spamming World Chat about scams, for example: .... scammed me, give my items back, will result in a warning or a mute if the spam continues. (You must report scams to LMS through email with proof like a screenshot)

-Attacking event monsters before the event is announced (event not ready yet) can result in a warning, forcelog or a short ban of the character.

-Attacking players in a NO PK event can result in a warning, forcelog and ban of a short moment or the event duration if you keep pking.

-Luring or running for whatever reason to safezone or a respawn area with a monster/boss attacking you during an event is not allowed and can result in a warning, forcelog or ban.
GM's may also pull you away to get the monster/boss attacking you away from safezone after several messages/warnings.

---Mute/Ban time examples:

5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 minutes.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 12, 24 hours.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 days.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 14, 20, 28 days.
1, 2, 3 months.
Alot more different times and ofcourse, PERMANENT.

NOTE: When a player is muted or banned a screenshot is also taken, if you feel like you have been muted or banned wrongly you can contact LMS to try and get the mute or ban removed, just know there is a screenshot so think carefully with how you contact LMS.

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook