Some advice/tips on how to avoid getting hacked or your items stolen.
The list may show only email/lmspw-account tips but it is advice for both.
Advice for your email account.
1. Do not share your login info with others, your email is used to recover/change your LMSPW account password.
2. Write your password down on paper and put it somewhere only you can find it. (Or option 3.)
3. Write your password in a notepad/word file on your pc, and keep it somewhere safe like a usb stick or a special folder that no other user will look in.
4. IMPORTANT/WARNING FOR HOTMAIL USERS! Be sure you login to your hotmail account so now and then, why? Read the quotes below:
A - After 270 days (about 8 and a half months) without access, a Windows Live Hotmail account becomes inactive.
B - After 360 days (five days short of a typical year) of inactivity, a Windows Live Hotmail account is permanently deleted.
You need your email to recover or change a password and more, so don't forget it!
If you forgot your email password, please contact the email service that you used to create the email on, like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, or something else, but do not contact LMS to recover it.
How to keep your LMSPW account secure.
1. Do not share your login info. We do not recover any stolen items or accounts if shared, you share at your own risk.
2. Have a long and/or difficult password, with numbers and word(s).
3. Try to use random word(s) when creating your username and/or password, so that it is harder to use your personal info to try and hack it.
4. Do not have a simple password like "1234" because that is easy to hack. If you do have a simple one, I suggest to change it. (Links below.)
5. Write your password down on paper and put it somewhere only you can find it. (Or option 6.)
6. Write your password in a notepad/word file on your pc, and keep it somewhere safe like a usb stick or a special folder that no other user will look in.
7. Change your password from time to time to keep it fresh and less easy to hack.
Warning/reminder for people who share and/or will share their lmspw accounts, friends, family members, etc.. can steal your items/account(s),
or use them and insult GM's or other players, which can lead to a mute or ban, so beware with who you share your login info.
If you wish to change your password, please click one of the links below.
News, Patch notes and more
1 post • Page 1 of 1
My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook