Promotional videos for LMSPW Event!

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Yviene
LMSPW GM
Promotional videos for LMSPW Event!

Post by Yviene » 13 Dec 2012, 15:25

Hello players of LMSPW!

We need people to create promotional videos for this server so help us get more people here.
For those that are going to help us, please upload your video on youtube and post your video(s) link in this thread on LMSPW Forum.
We (GMs) will pick the best video(s) as winner(s) and the winning video(s) will be posted on our website.
The video must show game-play and emphasize all the fun parts of LMSPW, and also must include wordings like: LMS Perfect World / LMSPW / LMS Server as the video's headlines and or tags.

We need your help and your efforts shall be rewarded.

1st Place Winner - $50 worth of donation reward (Cubi)
2nd Place Winner - $30 worth of donation reward (Cubi)

Note: There will be 2 winners ONLY IF there's more than 6 participants in this event. If there's less than 6 participants in this event, then there will be ONLY ONE 1st Place Winner.

Good luck and please do your best!
Shara
Vigilance

Re: Promotional videos for LMSPW Event!

Post by Shara » 14 Dec 2012, 13:20

Hello all.

I hope you guys are working hard on making a nice video.

If you're not sure what to put in your video, then I'll give some advice.
*Start off with something calm, showing the community, west Arch/ADC, etc..
*Show some grinding, on monsters, or in an fb.
*Show some world boss killing with a party and other players.
*And show some big events done by GM's.

Also be sure to think of some good music. You can start calm, then end with the action.
Do it completely with calm music, or all action, just be sure it fits with the video.

(Requesting an event from a GM is sadly not an option unless no event has been done for a while
(that does not mean if an event ended several hours ago) and if alot of players are online, if not, just
be online when an event comes to record it.)

So goodluck everyone. Get your camera (program), get online, and let the action begin! Image

My facebook page if you need to contact me and I'm not online here, on the website, or in-game: Facebook
LMS
Site Admin

Re: Promotional videos for LMSPW Event!

Post by LMS » 19 Apr 2015, 13:30

Thumps up
Head Admin