Poll for 200x future

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

LMS
Site Admin
Poll for 200x future

Post by LMS » 17 Jul 2012, 20:19

Based on poll result we decide to close 200x server and offer players to transfer to other servers.

To transfer char you must create new char on server you want transfer to with name you want (name wont transfer). If your desired name is used, mention it in email and if that name is inactive i will rename later.

You can transfer for free every char lvl 105+ to 1000x or descent on these conditions:

To 1000x - full transfer as is. Cubis cannot be transferred, so make sure you spend them before request transfer.

To Descent - transfer only 100% of lvls and 80% of customs value can be converted to cubi or evend gold (for example for custom weapon you can get 40$ in any reward available on Descent donate page).

Also we will add cubigold for all chars transferred to Descent:
lvl 105-110 - 500 cubi
lvl 111-119 - 1000 cubi
lvl 120-129 - 1500 cubi
lvl 130-139 - 2000 cubi
lvl 140-150 - 2500 cubi

All donations made in July 2012 for 200x server can be used again on new server after transfer (100%).

To do a transfer you have to send email to and include information:
200x account name:
200x char name (must be 105+ lvl):
server to move:
account name on destination server
char name on destination server

if you have several chars for transfer include all info in same email.
You can move some chars to Descent, some chars to 1000x.

If its move to Descent, also write if you have custom items, they should be prepared for unbound in first row of inv. (for free)

Transfer of chars is possible till 31 december 2012.

If your highest char is lower then 105 lvl you can still transfer it.

I will also transfer bank chars to 1000x as is, no matter what lvl
Head Admin
TAZER

Re: Poll for 200x future

Post by TAZER » 18 Jul 2012, 16:53

I have not spent all this time to raise my toon to its lvl to be brought back 22 lvls. I have also not donated all these times. Just to lose out on what I have accomplished. I still play on the 200x server, and plan on playing more. I understand that if I choose to go to the 1000x sever I don't lose anything. Only one problem there. I do NOT want to go to a PK server. If I did I wld have started out there. If I cld be transfered to Desent with my in game cubie, and my two highest lvled toons with there lvls intact, with amour and weapons, plus my extended bank that I payed for. I feel that the stuff I have donated for (spent real money), and not being able to take with me, wld seem to me like I am getting ripped off. I want to thank you for giving us this chance to vote, and leave our thoughts and comments. Well I'm off to sign in to the 200x server. Have a great day.
:shock: :arrow: 200x server gone bye bye :evil: :twisted:
kidm2001

Post by kidm2001 » 18 Jul 2012, 18:08

Just a few questions on the transfer of characters from the 200x to the descent server:

Spiritual cultivations will they transfer with us or we will have to start from scratch again?
Inventories and banks will the stuff that is transferable be transferred? I know not all will be able to because of the game differences.
Is there a cut off date with the cubi rewards based on levels? Will they be based on the level now or the level when we transfer?
What about our character names if they are already taken on the descent server?

I'm sure I will have many more questions but these are the ones I can think of now.

Thank you
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 18 Jul 2012, 22:58

Like it was said, only 90% of levels and 70% of customs cost can be transferred to Descent. Of course at the moment of transfer will count lvls.
Thats the plan at this time. Some details may change till the end of poll.
Head Admin
angel416

Post by angel416 » 19 Jul 2012, 08:07

Im okay with the 90% of lvl to be transferred to descent server but the custom items...it's kinda hurtful cause we used real money just to get it...
chooky111

Post by chooky111 » 19 Jul 2012, 11:51

please send my chars to decent u fluffy little fluff monster
BURN3R
Autoscopy

Post by BURN3R » 19 Jul 2012, 14:16

It is unbelievable how much is wrong with this entire scheme, first of all, merging 2 servers together will be saving you money and forcing us to play on either:
  • 1000x (Old)
    • A PvP server which has 5x higher leveling rates (so at the very least our current exp should be multiplied by 5 to match the other players there)
  • 1000x (Descent)
    • A server with 5x higher leveling rates, taking an additional 10% off and ending up getting EVEN less exp than we already have on a 5x lower rate 200x server
    • Losing our customs AND as a final thank you for loyally sticking with a dying server we lose 30% of the pure monetary value of the donations for those customs?
The only reason 200x has died out is because of a total lack of updates, we have had perhaps 2 patches that actually added something even remotely worthwhile in the past two years, even in-depth, detailed suggestions and easy to implement improvements have systematically been completely ignored.

The way the rates and percentages for the levels are being calculated are completely wrong, you can't simply take a lvl 130 player, take off 10% of that number (13) and decide that the player will be level 117, the 10% needs to be taken off in the actual amount of exp we have gathered for each level, since higher levels take much more exp.
Correctly calculated, 90% of a lvl 130 player is lvl 127 and 65,2% which means by your calculation we would be tricked out of an additional TEN levels, which will only get worse the higher you go!

Limiting the transfer option to only include lvl 110+ characters is ridiculous, a 110 player from 200x would already be equal to a 128 player from 1000x, a lvl 119 would already be over 150! If anything, you should compensate people for all the levels they have grinded after lvl 119 as an apology for wasting their time.

Certain characters have never been leveled (because there was never any reason to do so) but contain the funds and resources for an entire guild (guild banks) these need to be copied over aswell.

Ofcourse levels aren't the only thing that 200x players will get cheated out of, there is also the small matter of our low vs the other servers high gold rates and I'm sure there are other things that are completely skewed.

Cubi simply needs to be transferred 1:1, there is no discussion possible about this, some of us have saved up very large amounts over the course of playing here.

If you want to do this, atleast take a bit of effort to do things right, I'd think you owe us that much.
Koala

Post by Koala » 19 Jul 2012, 16:45

Totally aggre with you Burn ;) ;) ;)
but for transfer custom must be 100% not 70% and cubi still can get from voting.. why so stingy (no offence) ;) ;) ;)
Zaylia
Autoscopy

Post by Zaylia » 19 Jul 2012, 19:09

I agree 110% with Burner. We are being totally screwed by both options given by reasons not the players faults! Transfer to either server exp needs to be by total exp earned not by what lvl they current are, we didnt work our butts off for it to be taken away. Also you are just copying player acounts so why do we have to loose charaters that are below 110?

People who have customs should get FULL amount for the money they paid if we get sent to descent. It's not like you will be moving many ppl since most have left to 1000x already or have competely left the game due to lack of caring to update it often. Or do something like for 1 month ppl can transfer for 100% of what they paid and after that any late ppl it can be 70%. Prices are different on the servers because of different items/rates so dont penilize us for that.

What's so hard about transferring cubie?? We voted to promote YOUR servers, it shouldn't be taken away.

Also what about our Culti's, do we have to start over again with them? Or how about our crafting skills??

I hope you make the right choice here and give ppl of 200x what we have earned or your just gonna loose that many more ppl for being a crapy person this again IS NOT OUR FAULTS 200x has few ppl now.
roeiroei

Post by roeiroei » 19 Jul 2012, 20:15

I must say I completely agree with BURN3R . He just said everything most of the players at 200x think, Nothing to add.