Poll for 200x future

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

RawrMeat
Re: Poll for 200x future

Post by RawrMeat » 20 Jul 2012, 00:06

Hello there You know the name.... and like i have said before LMS PWI is my Hobby and i have invested in my Hobby.... to be told what i have invested in the time and or money in my hobby to have it discounted... Due to forces out of my hands... Hmmm good buisness sence is to walk away from stock that is Dropping.... But to have Pixels is just that its cyber candy for people and get emotionaly attached to what they have.... Takeing on the ROLE of There toons... Just to tell people that your time was (90)% worth your time is kind of scary... Everyone that has played and enjoyed The service... to be told are only worth a portion of what they hoped for there exp. to be when in cyber world. But i would have to Say for the gamers that Have Stayed in there for the Server give them what is due to play the same way they always have.... Even tho the server is tanking or not as popular THe People are NOT any Less Valuable to the long standings of game play... So i say DUDE hook them up with the time and Value = to the value you put on them.... 100% = to decent or 1000 server WE the 200 server Like to play for the love of the game and not FOR the Easy levels Pure players of PVE are more value because they have nothing to prove but to SCHOOL SOME OF those GM NOOB mobs and instances!! So KEEP us at the levels we are and give = to what we have put into the game.... THanks for your time 100% fan of 200x LMS server FAN!!! P.S. Dont make the wrong choice in this matter...
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 20 Jul 2012, 11:59

Thank you for replies, let me comment.

You have option to transfer to 1000x server without ANY LOSS. Cubis can be converted to valuable things which will be transferred. Ok its 105+ lvl that can be transferred, and even if highest player char is not 105 yet i will still transfer it. You worry about bank chars? move all valuable items to higher lvl chars and no problems.

Descent however is completely different server with different economic, thats why i can not offer full transfer. You may understand that hosting and maintaining servers require finances, thats where your past donations was used. Your opinion sounds like i was just closing server and say goodbye, but im offering options to transfer.
Its also possible to create same poll for 1000x server whenever pvp button should be added there, so its be come pve server.

Also you can decide where to move after this poll ends, your vote in this poll doesnt mean you already made choice.
Head Admin
TAZER

Post by TAZER » 20 Jul 2012, 17:04

I agree 1000% with all the posts about this move. I also believe that there is no reason why we can not be moved with everything intact. We have all worked hard to get our toons to where they are. Why continue to vote for a server that will disappear. How long before you take away the 1000x server?, and once again we will loose everything we have worked for. This transfer is frustrating.
BURN3R
Autoscopy

Post by BURN3R » 22 Jul 2012, 19:47

LMS wrote:You have option to transfer to 1000x server without ANY LOSS.
In order for us to not lose ANY exp our EXP needs to be adjusted to match the higher rates of the server, so multiplied by 5.
LMS wrote:Cubis can be converted to valuable things which will be transferred.
For this to work please fix it so that we can convert our Cubies (and gold) to LM$ coins and back without losing money in the conversion.
LMS wrote:Ok its 105+ lvl that can be transferred, and even if highest player char is not 105 yet i will still transfer it. You worry about bank chars? move all valuable items to higher lvl chars and no problems.
No problems indeed.. apart from maybe:
  • Manually moving hundreds of items back and forth between characters will take hours if not days of work.
    • Spread every carefully sorted item to various high level players and hope together you have enough combined space to store everything
    • Recreate all the bank characters on the new server after the move
    • Retrieve every single item from all the players that have taken on some of them
  • All high level characters already have completely full banks and inventories.
For the server admin:
Copying a bank character, NO changes in exp / gold or anything needed will take only seconds or in an extreme case a few minutes of work.
LMS wrote:Descent however is completely different server with different economic, thats why i can not offer full transfer.
Different in-game economy or not, full weapon custom = 50$ of real money value, this is not in any way related to in-game economics so the value can not be reduced.
LMS wrote: You may understand that hosting and maintaining servers require finances, thats where your past donations was used. Your opinion sounds like i was just closing server and say goodbye, but im offering options to transfer.
I know that 2 or possibly even just 1 big donator on 200x paid to keep the server up for the past 2 years atleast, I know of some major donators that haven't played in months / over a year. Those people have easily covered all the expenses many times over, this leaves the remaining active players with customs (no matter how they were acquired) with the full value of their donation available, if I'm wrong then you're most welcome to prove otherwise with the server's income & expenses balance but I'm pretty sure we can agree on this and that giving people 100% of what they paid / worked for is not more than a very basic requirement of an honest businessman.
LMS wrote: Its also possible to create same poll for 1000x server whenever pvp button should be added there, so its be come pve server.
200x players chose 200x because it's a PvE server, 1000x players most likely chose 1000x because it's a PvP server, why would they possibly agree to have PK Protection / PvE enabled?
LMS wrote: Also you can decide where to move after this poll ends, your vote in this poll doesnt mean you already made choice.
Call me dim but what is this poll for, if not for deciding where we move?

Some more on the LVL / EXP transfer rates

Just to clarify exactly why the current LVL conversion idea is horribly wrong I have made this table showing the difference between the way it should be to keep the exp vs effort ratio equal. Since us 200x players have had to work 5x harder to get to the LVL we're at now than 1000x players.

To help you read the table below:
200x LVL = The current level of the 200x player on the 200x server
1000x LVL = The level a 200x player should be after being forced to move to the 1000x server where the rates are 5x higher (1000 / 200 = 5)
95% LVL = The level a 200x player would be on the 1000x server if our 200x exp were not adjusted to match the 1000x rates and an additional 5% exp were stolen.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.
TheZach200x

Post by TheZach200x » 23 Jul 2012, 02:14

Well I for one hope it gets figured out and also I hate the Idea of losing what I have put into the game somewhat with the exp and all I want my 200x home still I have chosen to stay at 200x while some of my good friends went to 1000x. I hang out just to chat with ppl in 200x I would also need time to get all stuff in order (like a week or 2) just to get everything ready to do the transfer and it would make me wonder if I still wanted to play the game I fell in love with after I transferred. I dont like change and really dont like forced change. I voted to keep 200x.... why would I leave the fun place I grew up? I dislike that if 200x is gone my friends will not all be in one place they will be split in 3 places ..... 1000x .... Descent ... and some will leave the game for good I am sure.
angel416

Post by angel416 » 23 Jul 2012, 15:36

burner all the way...he so right..why do this poll if we are just pointed to be transferred to 1k so we can have all our custom items and lvl intact.

There are only few people left in the 200x can't you just give us the 100% transfer of our custom items if we prefer to be in descent for being loyal and still playing in 200x server even if it hasn't been updated for so long now...
londonlass

Post by londonlass » 23 Jul 2012, 21:40

i dont want to move to 1000X, i dont like pvp and thats why i went to 200X, there are still people on 200X who want to stay there, its not fair it seems we are being forced to move to a server we dont want to go to, i also dont want to lose some of my lvls
UNL3ASH3D

Post by UNL3ASH3D » 24 Jul 2012, 04:32

basically ppl from x200 server want changes. Going to x1000 server did not change anything, maybe on the population but the real thing is the update for x200 and x1000 are the same......
CronicasIIV
Autoscopy

Post by CronicasIIV » 25 Jul 2012, 14:51

MOVING TO 1000x IS NOT A SOLUTION!!!

Why does 200x Is lack of active player??? Need To Update The Server!!!
Why does 200x is not exciting anymore just like the old days??? Lack Of Player And events!!!
Why do we have to join 1000x if we still have the 200x Server running??? One Server Is easy to handle!!!
Why do we have to vote and forcing us to merge with 1000x???With a high economy and high rating Exp and Gold!!!It is UNFAIR!!!
After The poll,What will happen to 200x??? A lot of player still want to stay here!!!
What will be The Best solution on this Problem??? Only GM LMS can answer that Question!!!
Revenge,Not The Reason Why I'm Here,The Legend Of Cronicas Will Continue!!!Image
CronicasIIV
Autoscopy

Post by CronicasIIV » 26 Jul 2012, 14:15

IF 200X MOVED TO 1000X!!!

We've been here in 200x server in how many years with a rate of 200x Exp and 100x Gold,hard to gain level and also hard to earn gold,
Transferring us to 1000x/Descent Server with a higher rate of 1000x Exp and 200x Gold, with our only guarantee!
We can transfer everything in our storage and inventory same level and same gold, That such be unfair to me!!!

You`ll gonna transfer us to a higher economy fast leveling and 200x Gold Server without a benefits of Extra level and Extra Gold...

Let`s Based this one on a money currency! If you have a 200 US Dollar and change it to Philippine money it will become 8,600 Pesos...
Same with 200x Server you must convert its Level and Gold to 1000x Server,So it would be fair to 200x Server Player's...
Revenge,Not The Reason Why I'm Here,The Legend Of Cronicas Will Continue!!!Image