Poll for 200x future

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Zaylia
Autoscopy
Re: Poll for 200x future

Post by Zaylia » 27 Jul 2012, 04:40

Okay so just to state:

I understand we can't have our exact customs on the new server, they are made up of different componants and THERE ARE NO CUSTOMS on Descent (just donator stones). We should however be given something at least somewhat equal to what we have - start us out with something higher than newbie gear lets say a special Warsong set or G16. I still think we should get more than 70% of the money paid for customs, thats just too low, can't we go in the middle say with 85%?

As far as the levels - you already have a lvl 150 on the new server plus several other high lvls soon to be 150 so a straight transfer of lvls should be fine. There will not be any OP 200x ppl there now, it's not like any of the lvl 150's on 200x are active anymore.

The cubie we have on our accounts should be transfered to new server equally. Example I have around 2200 cubie so I would expect to have that all moved to Descent since I did vote for your server. Don't need an increase or anything even though the voting rates are different for cubie reward now. Just 1:1 is fine.

If we end up not having a choice on where to move it should at least be to the Descent server since it does offer PvE mode. That would also keep from a having a poll to add that option button to the 1000x which we would most inevitably loose on since the ppl of 1000x chose to be on that server for PvP reason alone and let's face there are more of them than us.

Really anything that is the same on 200x as on Descent should be equal. Another Example - I have a tome The Three Scholars on 200x was donated for...it's the exact same tome on Descent. Any mounts/flyers/clothes(1set so we not nakid lol) could all be moved over/given because they are the same.

Anywho thats my thoughts for tonight.... Please reconsider several of these things LMS
EvilTear
Naissance

Post by EvilTear » 30 Jul 2012, 16:09

Hmm been awhile since i've used these forums.

But well i see 200x be closing down. Well LMS i really think you should listen to your players especially since 200x is the oldest of the 3 servers since it was originally 100x back when i first started.

Voting cubi for 200x that players spent time voting for you should be converted on a 1:1 ratio like others have said.

LVLs shouldnt be a problem for transfering to decent as full since exp scrolls or hyper stones there lvls you faster even tho its a 1000x rate.

Customs should be given full value in cubi since no custom be allowed on decent this in turn will be more fair than having value knocked off, since ppl donated to your server.

Now i will laugh at this you think 1000x ppl will want PvE/PvP button? I think not. As you know LMS we had this trouble back when we tried making 200x back then 100x as a pvp full server but it didnt work as it backlashed. So i said about making a PvP server so thats how it should stay since 1000x was specifically made for PvP. Give 1000x that safe mode button and piss alot of ppl off.

Now for events wise on 200x, do i need to even go there? what are the GMs doing? Just log on there a few times maybe have a chat on world chat then go afk or log off? I might not play on 200x or 1000x and a lil on Decent. But events from GMs your having a laugh! This needs to be sorted out too.

So all in told listen to players this is what will make them happy. Dont need another shortness of ppl again dont you agree?
RoNokk

Post by RoNokk » 31 Jul 2012, 06:32

Well I'm seeing us getting stiffed,....if i transfer to Decent ofc i want my toon's as they was on 200x,......a full custom barb that there is some cash and it would only be right to replace what we have.
What about bank toon's they're not leveled but hold a lot start thinking before deleting copy the character database and transfer you what we have, it would be a good idea to transfer even the bank toon with ALL the item's on them.
I may not play here a lot now but i now and then and have REAL money tied up in my toon's and many many hour's farming with i have.....so if you can transfer accounts that would be better.

Ty for your time,
~IceWolf~
TheZach200x

Post by TheZach200x » 03 Aug 2012, 02:05

not sure where this goes ... but I still have cubi on 200x .... I cant log on to use it. I thought I would have until Dec. 31, 2012 to get stuff transferred but on the 1st.... yall closed 200x. It said it will be as a test server and not 24/7 .... I get that but I want to know when it will be up so I can spend my cubi and get transferred after that? I asked on the chat and guess it was overlooked and didnt get answered.
Zaylia
Autoscopy

Post by Zaylia » 03 Aug 2012, 12:45

200x is now the Test Server. You can log on to that and use whatever cubie you have and when ready can transfer.
Kurea
Transform

Post by Kurea » 03 Aug 2012, 22:48

Zaylia wrote:200x is now the Test Server. You can log on to that and use whatever cubie you have and when ready can transfer.
He was asking when it would be up, not on for 24/7 is very vague .. would be nice if there was a schedule for it so people knew when they can log on to check their chars/items.