Open Beta of new patch has been started.

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

nobles
Re: Open Beta of new patch has been started.

Post by nobles » 21 Sep 2011, 13:00

I tried some more now and now it started crashing, perhaps more people could try this and let us know if their client crashes or not?
Yes its also crash on me, and i make clean install with new patch. :cry:
xiaoshun

Post by xiaoshun » 21 Sep 2011, 16:55

Crys wrote:New ws weapon, strangely need to have lvl115 and not 109 for use it: (damage are like the ws claw, I had compared)

New nirvana weapon: (crafted the one of wr in the forge, but seems not locked to the class like other nirvana weapon)

nirvana weapon has interval bonus?
Crys
Autoscopy

Post by Crys » 21 Sep 2011, 18:22

yes nirv weapon have interval
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 21 Sep 2011, 22:31

I'm not sure if it's my computer, or if it's because I have this and LMS normal installed on the same computer, but it seems like the beta folder gets corrupted and pulls settings from the normal LMS (even though they are on seperate physical drives).
I have problems, I delete all files (except the beta patch) re-copy LMSPW to that location, re-patch and it works fine for a while, then something happens.
This time the I got hit by the G17 axe bug for the first time on the new patch. I don't have the zoom patch in that folder (which is the culprit in the current LMSPW).
May be instability of the patch, may be some random dll or something pulling erronious data in from the actuall install.
niko1
Autoscopy

Post by niko1 » 22 Sep 2011, 14:47

iferget wrote:I'm not sure if it's my computer, or if it's because I have this and LMS normal installed on the same computer, but it seems like the beta folder gets corrupted and pulls settings from the normal LMS (even though they are on seperate physical drives).
I have problems, I delete all files (except the beta patch) re-copy LMSPW to that location, re-patch and it works fine for a while, then something happens.
This time the I got hit by the G17 axe bug for the first time on the new patch. I don't have the zoom patch in that folder (which is the culprit in the current LMSPW).
May be instability of the patch, may be some random dll or something pulling erronious data in from the actuall install.

do a system restore to earlier day helped to Isabella to fix that.
niko1
Autoscopy

Post by niko1 » 22 Sep 2011, 14:49

Client Crashes when you try to do "Makeover Service"

You put the scroll, start it and when you try to press to change something clients crash. Tested couple of time same result.
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 22 Sep 2011, 15:29

niko1 wrote:Client Crashes when you try to do "Makeover Service"

You put the scroll, start it and when you try to press to change something clients crash. Tested couple of time same result.
probably same source as crash @ character creation.
Netopirka
Autoscopy

Character info

Post by Netopirka » 22 Sep 2011, 17:14

-wrong cultivation level for new users(current "Aware of Vacuity") - expected is "Nirvana"
-descriptions are used like on PWI (venomancer for example) - on the rest of servers are from PW MY/EN (werefox)

Netopirka
Autoscopy

Beehive Adytum

Post by Netopirka » 22 Sep 2011, 17:24

Beehive Adytum is not updated
NPC picture is missing

Netopirka
Autoscopy

Chrono furnaces

Post by Netopirka » 22 Sep 2011, 20:11

Chrono furnaces are extremly huge