Open Beta of new patch has been started.

News, Patch notes and more

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

iferget
Doom
Re: Open Beta of new patch has been started.

Post by iferget » 13 Sep 2011, 02:07

For the purposes of testing (and on test server only of course) would it be permissable to multi-client out of safe zone? Interested in trying new equipment, but need characters of appropriate lvls. Kind of hard to find other people to power level new char.
niko1
Autoscopy

Post by niko1 » 13 Sep 2011, 12:54

iferget wrote:For the purposes of testing (and on test server only of course) would it be permissable to multi-client out of safe zone? Interested in trying new equipment, but need characters of appropriate lvls. Kind of hard to find other people to power level new char.
Its a test server silly :D you don't have to ask suck a things :D

Btw I got a problem. When I installed patch and log in first time new teleport points started adding to my map but I head to log out... after I log in later it didnt continue any way to get all the teleport locations?

Also is there a cathedral on test server for wedding and how we to get there?
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 13 Sep 2011, 16:47

niko1 wrote: Btw I got a problem. When I installed patch and log in first time new teleport points started adding to my map but I head to log out... after I log in later it didnt continue any way to get all the teleport locations?
I noticed that the teleport locations for earthguard lands did not show up. Tideborn did. So if you're just missing earthguard, that's why.
niko1 wrote: Also is there a cathedral on test server for wedding and how we to get there?
I think it's where the moon elder used to be.
nobles

Post by nobles » 13 Sep 2011, 17:22

iferget wrote:
nobles wrote:I have this kind of problem: I can log in test server, and choose character, but after i press start, game close, but no errors. I tried create new char, but same thing :( Any solutions to that?
Do over.
Delete all but the 3 new patch files in the new folder. Recopy LMS folder contents to that location. manually patch again. I haven't tried zoom patch in combination, so if you have that on LMS folder revert to origional and try.
Make sure you are performing these steps with administrative privleges or won't patch right! (I did that the first time).
Thanks a lot :) this works

Is it purpose that Earthguard lands are full of low level mobs?

I have few bugs info: Some teleports on Earthguards lands are double, and Mercant Blink flying on Camp Wave Breaker land.
I noticed that the teleport locations for earthguard lands did not show up. Tideborn did. So if you're just missing earthguard, that's why.
Go south to "Dreaming Stronghold" to manally add Earthguard teleport places.
iferget
Doom

Re: Open Beta new molds

Post by iferget » 13 Sep 2011, 22:05

I don't see any molds for the new HH/TT items (dagger/orb). I tried looking in cubi mall and LMS Molds.
Can someone else can look for them? (I often miss them when they are actually there)
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 13 Sep 2011, 22:44

just realized, new g16/17 weapons are daggers not claws.
LMS
Site Admin

Post by LMS » 14 Sep 2011, 10:26

Sent 10k cubis to all who logged on test till now.
Multiclient is allowed on test of course.
FB's wasnt updated on test yet so no need to test them yet.

Currently we are looking for possible crashes of client, so please report in details if you experience crash: class of char, equipment, place of crash, and any other info that can be related to the problem.

and Suggestions are accepting about new mobs tweaks/spawns

Thank you.
Head Admin
niko1
Autoscopy

Post by niko1 » 14 Sep 2011, 11:21

Auction npc's are missing in towns

at Snowy Village blacksmith and some other are missing.

New flights are soul bound cant trade them to other chars to test also cant sell them and they have expiration time.

wb's are little stuck they seams not fallow, Yura can you set drops on test server from world bosses at 100% or more so we get molds for new weapons faster to test new weapon, also it would be nice to set them re-spawn rate at 10 min and to lower their hp to 1 hit lol or if that is to much to do then put molds for new weapons in fortune sack so we can buy and test ty. Dont like to waste 15 min trying to get a mold on test server and to get like 3 soul crystals rofl.

Put Molds maybe in LM$ Coin section (theirs room there) also mats.

That uniform fashion prices are different from color to color in "Male fashion" tab 8
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 15 Sep 2011, 06:19

find it occationally hard to click on notices, end up clicking through them and running away.
iferget
Doom

hades murkhand/RF mold.

Post by iferget » 15 Sep 2011, 06:35

Warsoul Room is not set up. can't do WS bosses for G16 dagger mold. Any way of getting mold besides random from world bosses. would like to craft g16 dagger then g17 dagger.