multiclient

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

wtfnoavailablenames
Autoscopy
multiclient

Post by wtfnoavailablenames » 05 Apr 2011, 10:46

hello all,
need your hlp with this multiclient issue.
1.is it permitted to use multiclient in order to heal the other char(e.g. i build an ep to heal my veno when i grind or in dungeon and not teaming with it of course)?
2.where can i download a normal multiclient,cause from what i've checked so far there's scams all over the net and no actual software.

your hlp as always appreciated.... :D

p.s.:i've read the other rules for using multiclient in this game(buffing in safe zone,trading,etc.. ) so i'm only interested in an answer to the specific question above(no 1) :)...thanks again
Astrid88
Vigilance

Re: multiclient

Post by Astrid88 » 05 Apr 2011, 12:55

1. It is not allowed.
Multi Clienting is only allowed for trading and buffing in Safe Zones.
Outside of Safe Zones it is illegal. Multi client at safe zones outside ADC West, North and Thousand Stream City is NOT allowed during rancor and or any other events.
One Person, ONE active character outside safe zone.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=221
Grind spaces and dungeons are considered as "outside safe zone". So multiclienting this way is against the rules.

2. You can use any program called "PW Renamer". I can't imagine any of them could be outdated - they just change the name of the game client from "Element Client" to something else so the game thinks there is no "Element Client" window open. There is nothing that could go wrong if you are using an old version. Personally I am using this one: http://www.4shared.com/file/Jc_XBc2E/PW ... glish.html