problem with launcher

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Venomia
problem with launcher

Post by Venomia » 22 Mar 2011, 21:47

when i open the launcher and hit the start button it automatically says "elementclient.exe has stopped working? im not 100% sure whats going on but i logged in just yesterday evening and it worked fine...if neone could help i'd appreciate it greatly ^^ wanna get back in game
Nenaraz
Autoscopy

Re: problem with launcher

Post by Nenaraz » 23 Mar 2011, 04:24

You might have some protection program (i.e. ZoneAlarm) that's not allowing LMSPW client to work properly.

Besides, there's an option for you to recheck whether your client posses all necessary files. I believe it's called Verification. If all else fails, try reinstalling the client as well as to check your both video-card (to see whether there're some conflicts) or internet connection (to see whether you're experiencing some problems).

Best regards
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓§~*`
Venomia

Re: problem with launcher

Post by Venomia » 23 Mar 2011, 11:16

thanks for the reply, been waiting ages...ill go reinstall and give it ago, i tried to verify but it doesnt verify just cancels its self out or something...and idk what it could be that causes the exe not to work after so long, i played for quite a while before i had the problem, hopefully a reinstall will fix it, ill be back if it doesnt :P thx agian for the help