FB 109

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

ironkhoa21
Transform
FB 109

Post by ironkhoa21 » 18 Feb 2011, 04:41

Hey guys, i want to be able to DO Fb 109 for the moeny, but the thing is i cant survive in there =/. Can anyone give me tips or ways to do it without dying, i tried to go in there with wb and EP buffs. Btw im a Warrior lvl 109 with yellow emp +12 4 con stone armour and tasses. Cheap boots, ashura wrist +12 2 con stones, and 2 dark grad frost ring , and stridu necklace. decadal gods +12 1 soc . If you guys know how i can get better please let me know, or other options i can do to make money,
SheilaV
Vigilance

Re: FB 109

Post by SheilaV » 18 Feb 2011, 10:11

Hi, the only way imo is to marrow on the right mobs and stuns help when u need time for charm to tick. If u marrow on the wrong mobs, ur as good as dead XD. I did 109 with my wr since 105 with much poor gears than what u have.
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 18 Feb 2011, 22:09

Without dieing - not really. But you can run the whole way to chicken room then die and use revival scroll. You will save a lot of time.
Also - make sure all your equips are +12, espacially rings and necklaces .
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 19 Feb 2011, 09:31

Aside from the mobs in the beginning, every mob is physical based in fb109. (once you get to the too withe the lake in the middle, everything is physical aside from the bosses) beeze might be tricky for you since your gear isn't full +12, but if I can tank beeze with an EA, you should be able to do it. The trick for him is that he will send a debuff at you every 5 hits. So he will go punch you 5 times the. Send a debuff. He has two debuffs, a physical defense reduce and a damage amp. If he lands both on you, chances are you will die unless you use a starlight pot, or you purify yourself. If you get full +12, just use you physical marrow and your demon auric shell and you should be able to withstand the damage. However, he rarely gets both debuffs on you if you time your triple Starks correctly. From my tests, you should be able to resist every other debuff he throws at you. Can't think of much more atm, so any other questions, just ask
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
ironkhoa21
Transform

Post by ironkhoa21 » 21 Feb 2011, 10:01

Astrid88 wrote:Without dieing - not really. But you can run the whole way to chicken room then die and use revival scroll. You will save a lot of time.
whats good about the chicken?, why run all the way back there?
and btw isnt there a really long cool down time on revival scrolls
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 21 Feb 2011, 15:44

ironkhoa21 wrote:
Astrid88 wrote:Without dieing - not really. But you can run the whole way to chicken room then die and use revival scroll. You will save a lot of time.
It is not just about chicken. It is about the mobs you would have to kill before it - you just don't have to kill them. You kill chicken and go to the other bosses (Horse, Snowball, Bull and if strong enough - Belzee) killing just a few mobs on the way.
You will not kill first 2 bosses this way though. But in fact noone cares about them - they are not worth it.

What about cooldown - 30 minutes is more than enough to finish the rest of fb and reset it. You have to die only once a run.

But maybe there is a better way for WR. This way works fine for WF.
ironkhoa21
Transform

Post by ironkhoa21 » 22 Feb 2011, 09:36

Astrid88 wrote:
ironkhoa21 wrote:
It is not just about chicken. It is about the mobs you would have to kill before it - you just don't have to kill them. You kill chicken and go to the other bosses (Horse, Snowball, Bull and if strong enough - Belzee) killing just a few mobs on the way.
You will not kill first 2 bosses this way though. But in fact noone cares about them - they are not worth it.

What about cooldown - 30 minutes is more than enough to finish the rest of fb and reset it. You have to die only once a run.

But maybe there is a better way for WR. This way works fine for WF.
So ALL mos after the chicken is only phsycial no magic at all?, and btw which boss is the chicken like where is it located it?, i never got that far :P, whats the amount of hp and physical def do i need or shud have atl east to survivve? all bosses b4 beezlebub
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 22 Feb 2011, 15:57

ironkhoa21 wrote:
So ALL mos after the chicken is only phsycial no magic at all?, and btw which boss is the chicken like where is it located it?, i never got that far :P, whats the amount of hp and physical def do i need or shud have atl east to survivve? all bosses b4 beezlebub
I add a map with the way you run and where to die. When running use speed buffs and pills.
FB109Hell.jpg
As far I know most mobs after the chicken are physical (some of them use skills but seem to do phy dmg).
Bosses are easy (easier than a single mob I would say!) even though they do both phy and mag dmg - the mobs are the problem. If you survive a few mobs on you you will survive all bosses except belzee.
I am not sure about needed defence and HP though - I am using my pet to tank mobs.
For the run (with 10m/s speed) constantly changing 10-20 phy def (fox change for speed buff), about 10k mag def and 13k HP at lvl 112 seems to be enough.
My pet can easly (with my heal) tank 5 mobs with 10k HP, 15k phy and mag def (*150%+30% buffs). Not that I want him to tank - my playstyle make me end up with only 1 mob on me and my pet while the rest stay at place and not even stare at us - skipping technique it is called. But he could tank them if I wanted.
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 22 Feb 2011, 17:11

My EA was successfully able to tank everything including Beez and she only had 13-14k pdef and 20k hp. Cant do beez with those stats though. I was able to kill beez with full buffs though (EP and WB buff) so i had around 27k hp and 20k pdef. even with buffs it was a challenge. Timing is everything against beez. if he gets both debuffs on a ea, chances are that EA is dead.
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
ironkhoa21
Transform

Post by ironkhoa21 » 23 Feb 2011, 07:04

hummm ah ty for the map, and ill try to do what u said, th for the advice =),