"sign in everyday" quest

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

wtfnoavailablenames
Autoscopy
"sign in everyday" quest

Post by wtfnoavailablenames » 04 Feb 2011, 01:09

need help once more :P, i took this "sign in" quest at the dragon city,completed it,got the card ant the item(atk/def booster) and i can't wear the booster,am i doing something wrong?
help appreciated :D
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: "sign in everyday" quest

Post by Vyper!on » 04 Feb 2011, 01:20

The quest is like this: Stay 1 hour online and you get a card + one of the 3 packs (atk, def and mixt).
Problem is that LMS removed some features from that quest (at least this is what i know) so it is not worth doing it anymore. However i might be wrong.
Vyper!on
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 04 Feb 2011, 16:17

The item is bugged since our game version doesn't support "+attack/defence lvl". It will come in the future with gennie patch I quess (though noone knows the date).

I am doing the quest anyway because I like to have a counting in game. This way I know when my buffs are going to finish (I take quest and use 1 hour long buffs a few seconds later - then I know I should rebuff when the quest finishes). Also - the other item (card) is not bugged and can be exchanged for a ring (junky) or some flying tool fuel (quite usefull).

BTW. If you want to get rid of the att/def/mix item you have to sell it to an npc for 0 gold since it is undropable and untradeable. First time I was scared that the junk will take place in my inventory forever. :roll:
wtfnoavailablenames
Autoscopy

Post by wtfnoavailablenames » 04 Feb 2011, 16:21

thanks a million :D...
nice to have such a helpful community.....