Can not vote for the 2 additional russian site

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

masumi1303
Can not vote for the 2 additional russian site

Post by masumi1303 » 27 Oct 2010, 00:21

Hi every one
I am having problem voring for the 2 additional sites below the main vote. When I click the website, it not appear like it should be that allow me to enter my user name and server, it just appear as a normal ranking website. I registered for both of them and was logging in as I tried to vote. Can some one please tell me how to vote this please

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Astrid88
Vigilance

Re: Can not vote for the 2 additional russian site

Post by Astrid88 » 27 Oct 2010, 12:57

I can tell you how to vote on the http://pw.mmotop.ru/ (2nd) website.

You have to enter the website by link in "vote for cubi" and refresh page. You will see 24 hour counting (something like this: http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5848/counting.jpg ). You can close the page. Enter it in 24 hour. If your ip don't change and you don't delete cookies you will be able to vote. You will see an image with russian numbers on it and you will have to put sum of them in box (for example when you see russian "two plus two" you put "4" in the box, though as far as I know you can also sign in and you won't need to read the numbers - I don't do it because I learn something when reading the numbers), under it there is a place for account name and server to choose. Example here: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8305/voting.jpg .

The other website - http://top.roleplay.ru/ (1st) is not working for me on my computer. Everytime I enter it it looks the same - just like I voted already. But sometimes I am able to vote it with my mobile phone. I see a grey page on it with box to enter account name and server ("accontname 200x."). I don't know what it depends on.
masumi1303

Post by masumi1303 » 28 Oct 2010, 04:26

Hi
I can vote for the 2nd link, enter my user name, selected server then vote but after that i dint get point to my account.
Just voted and my point stay the same:( some thing is wrong here
Astrid88
Vigilance

Post by Astrid88 » 28 Oct 2010, 12:28

It doesnt count like that. Those 2 websites give you 10 cubi/vote while the other 4 give you only 3cubi/vote. So you can't see all of the votes together. Also, votes from 10cubi websites usually are not converted at the same time as the 3 cubi votes. There is no way to see how many 10 cubi votes you acumulated but you will get cubi for them sooner or later.
Doubt

Post by Doubt » 05 May 2011, 13:53

I know this topic is a little old now but after searching for help and finding this thread it didn't really seem appropriate to start another one.

I also can't vote on either of the Russian sites it seems :( I tried following the advise already written here but am running into problems that mean I can't even get that far yet.

On the first site I get a box come up with space to enter my username+server like it shows in the example, and when I click ok to place my vote it goes to the list of servers and tells me I just came from the LMS voting page; there are no errors or anything. But when I click the link again there is no cooldown period showing and it just comes up with the same page, put my info in and press ok, like it doesn't count the fact that I already did it.

On the second site I get told my country can't vote unless I register; well that's all well and good but when I go to register I can't complete the final step. I select user, I select email and PW, I go to the next option and it says thanks for registering, just click finish and an activation email will be sent to your email address....but for some reason when I click on that damn "finish" button to get the email...it does nothing ;_; I've tried refreshing and backpaging, different emails, different PWs...but that last button just won't do anything for me >.<

Any help would be appriciated :3