any info on game mechanics?

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

iferget
Doom
any info on game mechanics?

Post by iferget » 28 Sep 2010, 19:18

I'm looking for information on how the stats interact with each other(actual effect of Pdef/mdef on damage recieved, how does Con effect HP and pdef etc. Is there a guide that outlines what effects what and how?
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: any info on game mechanics?

Post by Vyper!on » 28 Sep 2010, 21:57

Try PWI forums! I do not guarantee success though.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 29 Sep 2010, 15:34

iferget wrote:I'm looking for information on how the stats interact with each other(actual effect of Pdef/mdef on damage recieved, how does Con effect HP and pdef etc. Is there a guide that outlines what effects what and how?
some basics are well known:

hp for 1 point of con:
wb - 17
wr - 15
ea - 13
wf - 12
ep - 10
mg - 10

hp for 1 lvl:
wb - 34
wr - 30
ea - 26
wf - 24
ep - 20
mg - 20

dependance of def con/int is a matter of your equips.
in pvp damage is x4 less than in pve. besides your damage is reduced if your opponent is of higher lvl and vice versa (if it really works in our version it should be like for example: if you hit a player who is 30 lvl higher than you, your damage is 30% reduced, in addition to his higher def, hp and so on). mouse over on your pdef and mdef in stats window to see how much damage you get is reduced.
there is 1 more bonus parameter (on gear) - reducing physical damage, %. it works after final damage you get is counted.
also try http://pwcalc.ru/my/, useful thing ;)
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 29 Sep 2010, 16:10

I think he asked something else. He asked how stats interact with each other (that means how much atk you need to penetrate xxxx defense or how much acuracy do u need to be able to hit some1 with high dodge). At least that is what i understood. iferget, correct me if i am wrong!
Vyper!on
iferget
Doom

Post by iferget » 29 Sep 2010, 17:59

She did answer some of my questions. (She actually answered questions I didn't know to ask.)
I was not aware of the damage reduction for higher levels, that explains a lot: an EA that seemed WAY too tough and constantly kills me while I grind (I hate to keep asking for help from my guild but I may just not be able to take him with the damage reduction). I keep thinking: he can't possibly have that many HP and a dex like that. I knew the damage reduction for PVP but not the per level modifier.
I just need a better idea where best to put my stats as I level up (or if I should restat), and I'm the type to want to know how it works and make my own decisions.
Good info, anything else is welcome, Thanks.
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 04 Oct 2010, 00:27

iferget wrote:She did answer some of my questions. (She actually answered questions I didn't know to ask.)
I was not aware of the damage reduction for higher levels, that explains a lot: an EA that seemed WAY too tough and constantly kills me while I grind (I hate to keep asking for help from my guild but I may just not be able to take him with the damage reduction). I keep thinking: he can't possibly have that many HP and a dex like that. I knew the damage reduction for PVP but not the per level modifier.
I just need a better idea where best to put my stats as I level up (or if I should restat), and I'm the type to want to know how it works and make my own decisions.
Good info, anything else is welcome, Thanks.
thats marengo lol

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake