Anyone kind out there? :3

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

~Incensive~
Autoscopy
Anyone kind out there? :3

Post by ~Incensive~ » 24 Sep 2010, 08:46

Probably this is too much to ask for, but I've been solo-ing since level 1 and now level 101. Getting tired of it, so I want to find some pros to level me. To people who dosen't know me, I'm Hueriskoo In-game. Hoping that someone would level me, but Vyper!on told me he would level me by the time he finish his exams, that are like in within 1 week I guess. But within this time before Vyper!on train me, I hope that someone would just play with me along and level me.

I've met some true friends In-Game and I realize not everyone is as bad as I imagine, at least, not all. So just trying my luck here to see if there's any kind soul out there, that are free, wondering around the whole map,places in-game, that are willing to help me. By the time I get pro and get everything in order, I would never forget you and will repay you.

Thanks for reading,
Waiting for good news.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: Anyone kind out there? :3

Post by Vyper!on » 24 Sep 2010, 10:50

~Incensive~ wrote: Vyper!on told me he would level me by the time he finish his exams
U missunderstood me. I did not say i will power level you. I said i will take you in one or 2 fb runs. I don't power level people because then they won't know how to use their char.
Vyper!on
~Incensive~
Autoscopy

Post by ~Incensive~ » 24 Sep 2010, 11:25

Oh alright, okay then, run me through few FBs. I know what I would use and very clearly now what I would be getting. Getting more and more knowledge about stuff in-game now. =P
ikdus
Transform

Post by ikdus » 04 Oct 2010, 00:35

Vyper!on wrote:
~Incensive~ wrote: Vyper!on told me he would level me by the time he finish his exams
U missunderstood me. I did not say i will power level you. I said i will take you in one or 2 fb runs. I don't power level people because then they won't know how to use their char.
+1

characters :
-GeylAn
-Uno
-*_*
-MsPancake