Stats for Warrior - Wondering.

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

~Incensive~
Autoscopy
Stats for Warrior - Wondering.

Post by ~Incensive~ » 19 Sep 2010, 13:23

I'm wondering if I go full AGI, would that be a possible option? Like in the future, I would be pvp-ing and being a hardcore pvper, will being a full AGI be any wrong or it's fine to go with it?

What about str? If I go full AGI, do I still meet all the requirements for WR equipment? Or I still need a little str requirement?

What are the skill tree for a PVP type WR? Any best answer would be gladly appreciated. <3!
Vyper!on
Immortal

Re: Stats for Warrior - Wondering.

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Sep 2010, 16:59

I had a full agl custom warrior. I must say that pure agl is awsome but only if you have 5 interval of atk. For that you need to donate.
Non custom warriors should not go for pure agl. Each 20 agl increase your critical rate and atk power for bow. Nothing more.
There is no point in dealing double dmg from critical if your basic dmg sux.
I suggest:
-200 AGL
-between 3 and 100 CON (depends what you want to do )
-3 INT (warriors don't rly have to be smart...so inteligence is out of the question :D )
-the rest goes on str
Vyper!on
~Incensive~
Autoscopy

Post by ~Incensive~ » 19 Sep 2010, 17:46

So if I stop at 200 agi, and the rest for STR. I would become a STR WR, correct? What I want is a pure AGI WR. So how do I solve this, you are saying unless I donate, then I shouldn't be a AGI WR, if it's the best. But do non-donate AGI WR is strong too? I mean sooner or later I would donate, but not now, not in a month or so. Just asking if a non-donate AGI WR is strong too, as in, could kill some players.

For con, how much do you think I must add up to? I seriously have no idea on this con thing.

What is the 5 intervel atk? If you don't mind telling me. Because if I donate, I would get that first. Try to answer my questions and probing above first.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 19 Sep 2010, 21:05

i am no wr expert but non custom WR can't go pure agl becase it will suck.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 20 Sep 2010, 06:53

Vyper!on wrote:i am no wr expert but non custom WR can't go pure agl becase it will suck.
If he means pure agi as in go full light armor then yes what you say is correct 100%. full light armor WR can and will get smashed by anything. My wr uses a middle-ish build. I have enough strength to use axes, and i just dump the rest into agi. I guess you could call that pure agi if you really wanted to... Anyways, I wouldnt advise using a pure light armor build because it sacrifices too much physical defense. Go with a mix of Heavy armor top + pants and light armor boots/wrists. That seems to be the preferred build
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
~Incensive~
Autoscopy

Post by ~Incensive~ » 20 Sep 2010, 10:25

Some few questions~

1 -> Could any of you that are semi-pro at pure AGI WR PVP skill tree, can you tell me which skills I should learn, and should max? [ Specifically, yes ]

2 -> I know being a non-donate pure AGI WR sucks, but will I be semi-average strong?

3 -> My str is 101, and 10 con. Level 65 now. Can I still continue to pump my AGI? Because I don't see any reason why I should stop upping it. If I continue to up my AGI, will that be good? Don't say it sucks, but will it be so-so?

4 -> I'm level 65 now, where should I train? What map?

Thank you for answering my question above, in advance!
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Sep 2010, 10:58

Abby_G wrote:
Vyper!on wrote:i am no wr expert but non custom WR can't go pure agl becase it will suck.
If he means pure agi as in go full light armor then yes what you say is correct 100%. full light armor WR can and will get smashed by anything. My wr uses a middle-ish build. I have enough strength to use axes, and i just dump the rest into agi. I guess you could call that pure agi if you really wanted to... Anyways, I wouldnt advise using a pure light armor build because it sacrifices too much physical defense. Go with a mix of Heavy armor top + pants and light armor boots/wrists. That seems to be the preferred build
Pure light armor is not that bad tbh. My warrior was pure light armor and it had 19k pdef with buff. If sutra is used as well then defense is good.
~Incensive~ wrote:Some few questions~

1 -> Could any of you that are semi-pro at pure AGI WR PVP skill tree, can you tell me which skills I should learn, and should max? [ Specifically, yes ]

2 -> I know being a non-donate pure AGI WR sucks, but will I be semi-average strong?

3 -> My str is 101, and 10 con. Level 65 now. Can I still continue to pump my AGI? Because I don't see any reason why I should stop upping it. If I continue to up my AGI, will that be good? Don't say it sucks, but will it be so-so?

4 -> I'm level 65 now, where should I train? What map?

Thank you for answering my question above, in advance!
It all depends on the player. You can be full custom warrior and suck or you can be itemless warrior and rule. It depends on the player. So try developing your own tehniquie because if it does not work you can aways change items.
Vyper!on
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 20 Sep 2010, 16:16

you has customs vippy you dont count D:

as for skills, max everything. Thats what i do. But thats also because i can afford it :)
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 20 Sep 2010, 17:50

my customs don't provide me with defense.
Vyper!on
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 20 Sep 2010, 23:26

~Incensive~ wrote:Some few questions~

first of all max all axes skills, all aoe and stunning skills, diamond sutra and pdef/mdef sutra. after that go for skills for wep you use.
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)