Just would like to know.

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

~Incensive~
Autoscopy
Just would like to know.

Post by ~Incensive~ » 14 Sep 2010, 18:26

With full respect to all LMS Perfect World's Staff and Members.

I'm new to this private server and I would like to know several things about this server. But I prefer not to say it aloud in the public because I would like to discuss things personally with the Administrator.

Is there anyway I could contact the Administrator? Excluding PMs and so on. Is there anything like MSN/Handphone?

I believe this is a malaysia server, correct? Because I notice the time is exact the time in malaysia, as I am now.

Thank you.
Bowfinger
Doom

Re: Just would like to know.

Post by Bowfinger » 15 Sep 2010, 11:09

Awh don't you like us? :( - If you want quick answers its best to contact the members, most of us know a lot about this server.

If you're after server information (rather than game information), I doubt LMS will give that to you.
x1000 - Solomon
~Incensive~
Autoscopy

Post by ~Incensive~ » 15 Sep 2010, 11:47

Lol no, it's not that I don't like you guys. I love yarrrh all! :D. Just that I wish to ask if this server are from malaysia or not?

And , I don't have a credit card, for donation, can I use something else more easier? And few more questions.

If I do not donate in this server , would I be as strong as those donators as long as I work hard and farm and earn myself?
Is this server overpowered? Because I have played the real perfect world for 4 years now and first time coming to a private server. So many questions that I am uncertain yet and wish to ask upon the staff.

Probably you could answer several questions that I mentioned above, first.

Thanks! ;3
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 15 Sep 2010, 13:19

Yes, it's a malaysian server.
You can donate with bank transfer as well as far as i know.
Mages and Warriors are overpowered. Even if you donate you might not be able to kill them. Pure agl lvl 150 archer for example that uses 80% magic dmg resist charm+ pill for increasing magic def+ magic jewlery dies in 5 sec vs a full custom mage that is 30 lvls under him. (mage has almost 0 chant and warrior has 5 interval even with spear). So if you want to donate make sure you have one of those 2 chars! :)
Vyper!on
~Incensive~
Autoscopy

Post by ~Incensive~ » 15 Sep 2010, 14:45

Vyper!on wrote:Yes, it's a malaysian server.
You can donate with bank transfer as well as far as i know.
Mages and Warriors are overpowered. Even if you donate you might not be able to kill them. Pure agl lvl 150 archer for example that uses 80% magic dmg resist charm+ pill for increasing magic def+ magic jewlery dies in 5 sec vs a full custom mage that is 30 lvls under him. (mage has almost 0 chant and warrior has 5 interval even with spear). So if you want to donate make sure you have one of those 2 chars! :)
Got it, didn't know private server jobs are so overpowered. Back then where I was playing in some private server, I think I've seen these things with jobs overpowered going on.

No worries, I'd give it a real though before I start donating. Probably I won't donate, because I prefer to be strong myself with what I earn and hunt, but not rely on donations.

Thank you!
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 15 Sep 2010, 16:16

Even if you don't donate, its possible to buy customs off of other people. I am doing it right now. it takes a long time, and its quite tedious, but thats where all the fun is so :D
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 15 Sep 2010, 18:24

I agree with VYP, I'm a custom mage and a custom warrior and know how powerful both are (incredibly).

However with that said the server IS still enjoyable.

Most times you will only get killed in highly built up areas such as Heaven/Hell or at Nightstalker. So if you don't spend all your days in heavily populated unsafe zones, you'll rarely be killed.

There you go XD
x1000 - Solomon
Marengo
Disengage

Post by Marengo » 15 Sep 2010, 18:31

not all are overpowered. im a noob WR, who can only spark and hit and a SUPERnoob MG, who cant kill anything QQ killmepls :lol: :lol:
x1000 ~ WF ~ Marengo
Active on PWI-LC (same name)
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 15 Sep 2010, 19:17

shush foxy! u play ur main well enough XD
Vyper!on