question~

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

idanqwe
Autoscopy
question~

Post by idanqwe » 06 Aug 2010, 17:29

hello, Im new here.

Im now downloading the game and noticed by the forum that EA are nerfed here..

I wanted a EA untill I read forums.. I saw the "What do we want from the next patch?" thread and it seem like EA aint good in this server..

may I get some opinions? thanks
Voltaic
Autoscopy

Re: question~

Post by Voltaic » 06 Aug 2010, 19:45

EA uses to be the 2nd class, after WR, most used and playable.
Their nerf comes when we start to talk about custom item, no more (and its not that great :roll: ).

bye~
SheilaV
Vigilance

Post by SheilaV » 07 Aug 2010, 08:15

Every class has their own advantages and disadvantages and imo EA class can be rly deadly non-custom nor full-custom if the person knows how to handle it. I've seen a lower lvl non-custom EA take on a higher lvl non-custom WR just fine.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 08 Aug 2010, 11:37

SheilaV wrote:Every class has their own advantages and disadvantages and imo EA class can be rly deadly non-custom nor full-custom if the person knows how to handle it. I've seen a lower lvl non-custom EA take on a higher lvl non-custom WR just fine.
That is because the warrior does not know how to play. But really...EA should not be second in dodge after any class and second in acuracy (here he is).
The problems that make EA weak is that he has very low defense and should compensate for high damage. The fact that Warsoul bow (grd 16) has sale grade as warsoul armor makes it hard for archer to win. It takes ages for me to kill a fully equiped warrior that has warsoul armor on him. If i lose focus i die. I do not really like that i have fights that last 20 min+ with players that have no ideea how to use their warriors but still don't die because archer does not have enough damage to kill them.
There is a combo that should kill any player with heavy armor (even warrior with magic sutra on).
Chant pill+spark+thunder+lightning blaster+bolt. Oh well....if i use sharp shot before this and reduce the opponent's HP....the opponent still has around 3-4k HP left (and that is from distance...when archer has max atk power. Imagine if the opponent comes close). I played archer on more pw servers and i can tell you that weapon was always 1 grd higher than armor and warrior never had more dodge than archer.

Sheila...idk what class you play but try playing archer. You will see that non custom archer vs non custom warrior is fair....but custom archer vs custom warrior sux for the archer.
Vyper!on
SheilaV
Vigilance

Post by SheilaV » 09 Aug 2010, 13:51

Ahh yes I don't know much about custom ea vs wr, that's why I only mentioned non-custom and their fight lasted around 15mins. I'm an ep so I usually just watch them :P
Fawnii
Disengage

Post by Fawnii » 12 Aug 2010, 16:57

No class is nerfed here. Custom adds a bit that normal servers don't have but all classes should be playable.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 13 Aug 2010, 17:10

Fawnii wrote:No class is nerfed here. Custom adds a bit that normal servers don't have but all classes should be playable.
Adding same advantages to different classes is not fair because some classes need those advantages and some don't.
The percentage of dodge from rings, wep , necklace and jewlery should not be implemented for warrior too. As i explained it....it gets the warrior to over 50k dodge while EA gets to around 30k with a lot of sacrifices.
What does warrior get from this?
-Good defense from his skills and heavy armor.
-5 interval with octoarray spear (it;s impossible not to seal opponent at least onice in 10 sec)
-5 interval with a sword that reduces defense of the opponent and deals huge damage
-Good crit (like his dmg and interval wasn't enough)
-Good acuracy (empowered by acuracy pill) - When wr combo stuns there is no way anyone can move so if acuracy pill is used then...all dodge up to 40k is useless.
-Fury is gained super fast allowing WR to combo stun permanent if he is lucky and the skill that has 50% chance to stun works every time. (if it does not work then seal and paralyse do the trick anyway)
-Good dogde (no use talking about it)
In case nobody noticed warriors never use skills in their pvp if they are custom. They just swich weapon and stun. That is all they do. Ever wonder why?

Mages have huge chant. Run and hit in the same time is a bit too much don't you think?

Every class has it's own advantages and disadvantages.
Physical damagers have 3 basic abilities: Atk power, atk speed and defense. They should not have all 3 of them in the same time because they are invincible.
Who has atk power and atk speed must not have defense (like archer has)
Who has atk power and defense should not have atk speed (Like WB has without custom)
Same goes for magic classes except that chant replaces interval.
Vyper!on