Question from a probably new player.

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

Kujaaaaaa
Autoscopy
Question from a probably new player.

Post by Kujaaaaaa » 27 Jun 2010, 22:28

Is this the kind of server where Donators rule everything -.- or is there a way to get donation items without donating
RosY
Naissance

Re: Question from a probably new player.

Post by RosY » 28 Jun 2010, 00:47

You can get everything your heart desires without donating, as long as you're willing to work for it.
This game seems to revolve around grinding for coins. If you're prepared to do so, there's no limit to what you may acquire.
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 28 Jun 2010, 08:06

Donators certainly get an advantage, but its not like they are unkillable. what rosy said is correct. you work hard, you get your share. you be lazy, well you get lousy crap in return (generally speaking). of course, if you are new to the game, dont be expecting to be a contender in fighting a donator for quite a while :P
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 28 Jun 2010, 08:27

Donators rule in 1 vs 1. Nothing more. And if you are an experienced player you can own then even if you are not equipped with custom items because most players who donate do not know what it means to play without custom. Therefor their pvp experience is limited.
Vyper!on
RosY
Naissance

Post by RosY » 28 Jun 2010, 10:18

Oh so true Vyp. I have already seen quite a lot of inexperienced well geared people and had my share of fighting some of them. It's a little sad really, but it makes me snicker. Because despite the fact that I'm new to playing a WR (I'm better with an EP), I still have enough experience with the game in general to be able to hold off people with much better gear than me for a long time before they eventually kill me and call me 'noob'. Can hardly wait for my own customs now to see if they can hold their own when I'm geared well too.
Alluziion
Naissance

Post by Alluziion » 29 Jun 2010, 00:43

You can buy donater gears with ingame money but it is very expensive.
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 30 Jun 2010, 10:41

For someone who farms a lot i think it is possible to get custom equips from the players who donate and sell their customs for in game money. But this way you won't always get the stats that you want.
Vyper!on