Noob WR need help

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

kentaur3
Noob WR need help

Post by kentaur3 » 16 May 2010, 19:37

Hello everyone. I am going to remake my warrior because right now it can kill 1 monster with using of potions. I need help from a PRO warrior to what stats to max and what skills to add. I am using dual axe.
EDIT: And how can i make much money and where should i get my weapons and armors? And how to start?
Fausto
Autoscopy

Re: Noob WR need help

Post by Fausto » 17 May 2010, 22:02

Axe warrior is best for making money.
You want HH weapons and armor, which you can craft in Ancient Dragon City South furnaces/pots.
You'll need someone to craft them for you, or to lvl up your Tailor and Blacksmith production lvls.
As an axe warrior, if you want to stick to farming gold and a PvE lifestyle instead of a PvP oriented build, I would say put just enough AGI for your weapon and heavy armor, whatever strength you need for your axe. And the rest of the points you obtain split between CON and STR.
TianShi
Nirvana

Post by TianShi » 18 May 2010, 20:15

the more STR the better.

Axe/Hammer-Warrior

This is a warrior that only uses Axes and Hammers, they basically aim to do lots of damage in one hit, despite not being able TO hit, with this build you are basically up there with the WBs trying to keep that boss away from the mages... for variations in this build please look at the WereBeast Guide, they are very similer...

Stats
STR: this is your main stat, feel free to dump here as much as you like, my only condition is that you have enough to weild your weapon
AGI: completely useless to you, i'd highly suggest not touching it other then getting the required for your armor and weapons, no more
CON: IF you were to get another stat this would be it, that way you can pretty much have a lot of life for when those creatures you miss keep hitting you
INT: no warrior needs this, don't touch it

Pros:
High Str, when you hit, you do lots of damage, high phys. def. means physical creatures will do little damage to you, weapons tend to be easier to craft.... In Pvp if you get a hit in, you are more likely to win, if you went with a high Con build you will most likly outlast anyone, weather fighting mobs or in Pvp

Cons:
You don't hit very often, with the lowest Agi of the builds dodging and hitting are going to be your biggest problems, plus with no Int magic will do lots of damage to you, better hope to have lots of life
Sniped

Post by Sniped » 02 Jun 2010, 16:21

my build is 3 str 2 agi per no con in there so its expensive but you wont miss and your envasion will be really good up to you tho thats my preference
Abby_G
Doom

Post by Abby_G » 02 Jun 2010, 16:23

Sniped wrote:my build is 3 str 2 agi per no con in there so its expensive but you wont miss and your envasion will be really good up to you tho thats my preference
your will miss. I had that build on my wr for a while and no matter what i did i would always miss something against a wr my lvl or higher. you will probably need an accuracy ring
Abby_G - 132 EA
Abby_WR - 131 WR
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 02 Jun 2010, 17:45

Strive to purchase 2 x Dark.GrandFrost Badge rings.

Each one will give 50% accuracy based on your base accuracy. Plus it to +12 and you get immense physical defense.
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 02 Jun 2010, 18:23

Fausto wrote:Axe warrior is best for making money.
If you farm in world yes....axe wr is better than others but if you farm in dungeon then i recomand fist wr to take down mobs 1 by 1.
TianShi wrote:the more STR the better.
Depends what you want to do with your wr. Str i only recomand for axe and hammer built WR.
Fist, sword and spear need some agl.If you want to be fast in atks and have high crit then you should go for more AGL (however dmg will be reduced drastically).
Vyper!on
Bowfinger
Doom

Post by Bowfinger » 02 Jun 2010, 18:29

I'm trying for happy medium with warrior whereby I have enough AGI to gain enough dodge to suit my needs in grinding FB119 and FB109 and enough strength to effectively defend against their hits and unleash fury on them too.

Most people know I'm more of a mob killer than player killer so I don't really care too much about hitting another uncustom/custom player.

Doesnt mean to say I dont defend guild members tho :P
x1000 - Solomon
Vyper!on
Immortal

Post by Vyper!on » 02 Jun 2010, 19:26

Brute force is not always what you need vs mobs. Dodge works just fine vs them but everyone builts his wr the way he likes.
Vyper!on