I cant apply the patches!

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

fayt500
I cant apply the patches!

Post by fayt500 » 13 Nov 2009, 04:19

I have installed the client and am trying to apply the first of the patches. My current game version is 46. I click manual and select patch 1-52.cup and it pops a little Microsft windows window saying Patch Failed. I try to let it auto patch itself online but it does nothing. The options are selected but it won't auto patch. I have tried redownloading the patch file for manual use but it still says patch failed. And why it wont auto update when my internet connection is working i don't know. I have even disabled windows firewall just in case but no luck.

Anyone who can help me install these patches?
:cry:
fayt500

Re: I cant apply the patches!

Post by fayt500 » 13 Nov 2009, 05:37

Ok. I installed the client. The 2.?GB installation. I then could not patch it said failed and it did not ask me if i wanted to update to auto update. So i installed the 3.5.1 patch. Now it asks me if i want to update. When i yes the client closes itself? This i haven't found any information about it on these forums. So if you know how to fix this please post.

p.s even after installing 3.5.1 i still cannot manual patch. I still get patch failed. I i try to run the 44-46 patch it says Error version and client are same. This i understand. There is no need for me to run patch 44-46 rite?
Felix
Reborn

Re: I cant apply the patches!

Post by Felix » 14 Nov 2009, 03:59

If it says that try login onto a server if not contact me in the main website chat room and ill try to help there. im normally in the chat room from 12pm server time onwards, if not there be another GM there
RAWR I is Fierce