client patch problem

You can ask for help here

Moderators:Yviene, Laysie

DivineDemon
client patch problem

Post by DivineDemon » 20 Jul 2009, 19:12

ok i successfully instaled lms and i tried to manually update surver butit says file is curpeted and i cant do it automatically because it closes once i click ok. i need help this is the first private surver i went on and its the closest i got to winning so plz plz plz i need an answer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fawnii
Disengage

Re: client patch problem

Post by Fawnii » 20 Jul 2009, 23:13

DivineDemon wrote:ok i successfully instaled lms and i tried to manually update surver butit says file is curpeted and i cant do it automatically because it closes once i click ok. i need help this is the first private surver i went on and its the closest i got to winning so plz plz plz i need an answer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Download and install the LMSPW patch again please. If it doesn't help, send me a PM and I will help you there :)
WreckinTuff

Post by WreckinTuff » 15 Sep 2009, 04:54

I also have that same problem, i tried redownloading it also, but it didn't help, i also tried the verify but it then says corrupted files.
Fawnii
Disengage

Post by Fawnii » 15 Sep 2009, 20:15

Please double check the directory where you install the patch etc
Shabooh

Post by Shabooh » 11 Nov 2009, 04:56

I'm having the same problems - did a fresh install of PWI, tried to manually update and had errors reading the .cup files (Update files corrupted)

Then tried to run the LWS patcher and got a corruption error in unpacking during install. I've downloaded the files again with the same problems
I've checked the Patcher and no matter if I direct it to my Games/PW LWS folder or Games/PW LWS/LWS Patcher 3.5.1 (default) the same error pops up saying
"unpacking error 10: Corrupted setup file" - the patch stops at element/elementclient.exe)

Any other ideas? This is getting frustrating

Chee
Felix
Reborn

Post by Felix » 11 Nov 2009, 16:00

ok if you download pwi and update to 1-52cup - 52-124cup manually, then download and install LMSPW 3.5.1, then download 44-46 cup and manually patch it should work.

If not please try the 2 part download and then manually install 44-46 cup, also check the patch guide on main website that should help, will also inform LMS about the situation.
RAWR I is Fierce